I NEED A FUCKING CIGARETTE!!!!!

I NEED A FUCKING CIGARETTE!!!!!

No you don't!

You -want- a cigarette user, there's a big difference. I'm on day two of cold turkey, I feel you.

have you tried smoking cock instead?

>wanting to smoke something that'll destroy your lungs and give you cancer
user please get through your head

why do you need it?

do you really NEED it?

I JUST WANT ONE FUCKING PIZZA NIGGA JUST ONE WHY THE FUCK DOES GETTING FIT HAVE TO BE SO UNFAIR

poor op, can't relax and unwind with the smooth, mellow flavor of the finest blend of high country tobacco hand-picked and cured the old fashioned way

Whats a good cig, only tried american spirit and they seem breddy good

no you don't. drink some coffee to compensate for the lack of nicotine or smoke some weed instead.

Marlboro red's are topnotch

Can't say much else cause I'm an ausfag

Y'all are dicks
Listen to this OP. Don't let this
stop you from making it.

JUST A SINGLE FUCKING CUP OF PEPSI PLEASEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>had ice cream tonight
>70 cal a serving
>5g protein

>mfw fucking $5++

for real though quitting smoking is so easy you're a bitch if you still care at all after more than like two days.

go take a long cold shower or go to the gym

I only smoke when I'm drinking. Probably can finish a whole pack in one night.

same. alcohol+cigarettes is like sex

not fit related fuck off

I couldn't take 24 hours of cold turkey ahahahAHAAHAHA FUCKING KILL ME I'M TOO YOUNG TO BE ADDICTED TO THIS SHIT

Don't fight it. Smoking raises test

>he doesn't sniff home made tobacco snuff

user remember
> it smells bad and taste even worse if you actually think about it (you're breathing burnt herb)
> it makes you lazy and it will give you headache after you smoke/or stop smoking (or after chain smoking)
> it reduces blood flow or whatever and you will feel shitty because you've shouldn't have done it
> your skin color will change and you will look tired eventualy

Also,if you do it there's nothing more to it besides, lighting one up,inhale,exhale ...after that?
there's no feeling of accomplishment or relapse, it just something unnecessary and pretty meaningless

I quit about a year ago. It will get easier user. Just think about all that money you will save...bitches love money.

you look and feel cool while doing it

unironically the reason why i smoke

but i don't have any addiction to it