How can one overcome this?

How can one overcome this?

Also what do you guys think about anti depression and anxiety medication?

>anti depression and anxiety medication
they damaged my braind permanently

If you can avoid, then avoid. If you really need a fix because things are getting out of hand, then yes talk to a doctor.

Anti-depressants only work in about 30/50% of people. Major ssexual side effect for pretty ,uch all of them except Mirtazapine which makes you super sleepy all the time.

For anxiety, your doc will most likely want to go with an anti-depressant... they don't work for acute anxiety if they work at all. They also might prescribe Benzodiazepines (anax, Kpin) which are basically alcohol in a pill. You will feel great on them but you will develop tolerance and addiction faster than you know. If you do go the benzo way, make sure to take the smallest dose you can, it will most likely have a little effect, just enough to help you through your day. Don't get high of them. If used wisely, they can be very useful, but be really careful and join a benzo support group to figure out a discontinuation plan if you're hooked. Never quit cold turkey.

Otherwise, try CBD oil for anxiety.. a lot of people claim it has a great effect on them, although the reasrech is thin. Didn't work for me.

Sleeping is essential. Exercise (sustained cardio) 30 minutes helps in the long run. Of course healthy diet, sunshine and spending less time on Veeky Forums is a good idea.

I've been on anxiety meds for a while now, two years minimum.
Add meds for 4 years circa.

I also want to ask you if you have any info on being lactose intolerant, not sure how it's spelled but I'm seeing some talk about whole milk, wondering if milk without lactose works the same..

Sorry to hear that, mate, what kind of damage are we talking?

Was this supposed to be an insult?

Not sure about it. I'm also lactose intolerant and it's very prevalent among people with psychological disorders. Some people are lactose intolerant because of genetic predisposition (asians, afrcians in particular I believe). It might also be due to your microbiota (gut bacteria). Some people think it might also be caused by environmental factors like heavy metal poisoning, but that's most likely not your case. Don't go read about it, the symptoms are so vague that you'll end up thinking that you are indeed full of mercury.

2 years on benzos, what dose?

This. Zoloft destroyed the last bit of my old self. I'm now a shell of the man i used to be. Just a lot larger.

Celexa has helped tremendously with my anxiety, but I would never recommend -only- taking meds.
There needs to be some form of therapy being provided for at least a few weeks and then occasional follow ups with a psychiatrist. Otherwise, while you may feel better physically, the actual problems, the depression or whatever you're dealing with and your situation will not improve cause you won't learn how to deal with them. This is why it makes no damn sense to me that people are given these sorts of meds without ever even being evaluated by a mental health pro.

Im slightly lactose, and found almond milk to be the missing link in my diet.

I do have psychological things, but I'm just more wondering if I'm going to have a hard time becoming big due the possibility of having to abstain from milk and such.

Not sure what you mean with dose but I've been on a steady increase in dosage of strattera for add, don't know much about my dosage on zoloft, which I've been on for at least three years if I think back. Lactemal is also something I've started on recently.

Honestly I don't even know all the meds I'm on, I'm still pretty young but I just fear its messing up my testosterone. I've been hearing a lot about how bad these meds are and how zoloft for instance can cause a man to freeze seven times more testosterone than normal which subsequently decreases the free liquid testosterone. Which is not good.

But yeah, any tips on the milk would be great, also I really want to start making my biceps bigger since they look small compared to my triceps.

>I would never recommend -only- taking meds.
seconded
I was in a severely fucked up place and needed meds to barely kickstart the engine of functioning again, but it took 4 hospital stays and a lot of other shit to get to where I am now.

which is to say: I still take 3 prescriptions, some supplements, and see a shrink every few months. I don't date or work (NEETbux), and I live with my mother. I can't drink alcohol or caffeine or smoke pot and I have to exercise 2 hours daily, every day (Sundays are very long, very fast walks by myself)

but there's no chance of me offing myself and I'm capable of reading again. I want to be clear, I lost my shit so badly I was illiterate, like, even the fucking menu at Subway confused me

>sooooo --- I'm not blogging, the meds help and you'll get better, but you're gonna have to do your part. also don't let Veeky Forums calling you a wuss get to you

Not sure what to say other than I'm very impressed and it makes me happy to read that you have made such tremendous progress. Never stop being proud, buddy, and never stop working for that pride!

thanks, but just trying to keep OP cheery, or whatever #BetterLivingThruChemistry

oh should have said earlier:
1) the philosophy image was word
2) I'm lactose intolerant too, ignore the milkwars threads about "my intestines need to harden the fuck up," I just never liked shitting my guts out, it wasn't a mental health thing
3) those who say walking is not exercise are not going far enough and/or fast enough

I was on Mirtazapine for severe anxiety/panic attacks. Kept ramping up the dose, and if anything it made it worse.

Was down to 50kg at one point, and could barely eat without throwing up. Coming off them was pure hell.

After that, I slowly started to recover naturally, was managing to eat fairly decently, and got up to 55kg. Still Auschwitz tier, but a massive improvement.

Then a month ago I jumped on gear. 600mg Test E p/w. Life changing.

Anxiety/panic vanished all together, can easily eat 4000kcal per day, lifts rocketing, mood/confidence up, and I've put on 7kg (a fucking stone) in a month.

Yeah, turns out I was low test, not low enough for TRT on the NHS, but still the levels of an 80yr old man. Explains everything really.

Best decision I've ever made. It's fixing the issue, rather than trying to mask it with meds. Imagine the difference between having a broken leg pinned/set, or just dosing up on morphine so you don't feel it.

Fuck, this is what I need dude

Sleep is really important. You're probably reading this thinking 'yeah right, whatever' but it makes a huge difference.

I work 8 - 6 so I usually need to get up at around 6.30. I used to go to bed around 11.30-12.00 (would also take a little while to get to sleep) and usually when I'd go to work in the morning I used to feel really depressed and angry, really moody and all I could think about was how much I hated my job.

Once I started getting at least 7 hours I work up and just felt... normal. Realised I didn't hate my life, I was just chronically tired.

So you weren't prescribed it? I got a test reading done and I was in a pretty low band, but not enough to be considered "low test". I feel like my anxiety and compete lack of sex drive are big symptoms of low test though...

Are there any anxiety meds you can get without going to the doctor? I've heard about Phenibut?
I've used motion sickness meds (the ones you get at the pharmacy for car rides/trains or whatever) to deal with the nausea, but the anxiety remains you can't drive after taking it so it's not ideal.

I wanna see the faggot who made this.

user, if you are in the US, you can look up anti aging or TRT clinics. Not sure about other countries.

No. I was 12.1 nmol/l, you have to be below 9 to get TRT.

That said, if you get it prescribed you 9nlu get like 150mg p/w, so you might as well do a proper cycle as the sides of a TRT dose are largely the same but with no where near as much benefit.

Worth pointing out too that my GP knows all about my steroid use and is supportive of it. Full bloodwork done this week and now just waiting on results. Far better to just be honest with your doctor so you get the support you need, especially if something goes wrong. After all, steroids are legal, and even if they weren't, a doctor doesn't care about that - he has a duty of care.