Https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16848703/

>Adding cow's milk to the diet of stunted children is likely to improve linear growth and thereby reduce morbidity.
>In well-nourished children, the long-term consequences of an increased consumption of cow's milk, which may lead to higher levels of IGF-I in circulation or an increase in the velocity of linear growth, are likely to be both positive and negative.

How much milk did you remember drinking as a child and adolescent?
How tall are you now?

Me:
>probably at least a glass of milk every day (had a lot of cereal for breakfast)
>6'3

Other urls found in this thread:

suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/01/true-or-false-dairy-is-toxic-hormone.html
saragottfriedmd.com/does-meat-cause-cancer-revisiting-the-meat-igf-1-and-cancer-connection/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21353476
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/soy-is-devil-and-not-in-fun-way.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/soy-is-devil-and-not-in-fun-way-22-12.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Grew from the age of 3 months to 1 year with raw cow milk.Grandparents were farmers.Now? 6' 4 and 220 pounds.

None

>one time age 15 drink some milk in the fridge
>insane single mother screams at me
>bitches for days about how I drink her milk etc etc

5'11

I drank daily almost 1L of milk.
I grew super fast andI was 6'3 at 13yo and now am 6'5 210
>i'm 27

But you have to know that such rapid growth will fuck you spine up
I have kyphosis and damaged/disformed vertebrae which occured during growth when it was still cartilage.
Some call It scheuermann syndrom.
I have back pain daily and it gets worse with time.

Also things to consider when you are a heavy consumer of dairy products
>fucks your hormones up
>stiff joints
>Much more likely to have arthrosis
>Estrogens
>bitch tits for men
>higher risks of hairloss
>wide hips

I wish I did not drink to much milk when I was younger. My life would be so much better now.

I drank a lot of milk as a child and I'm 6'4.

Sounds like you've are just looking for an excuse for your bad genetics.

Drank 2% milk religiously throughout life

Am more or less exactly what you would expect my height to be. 5'9.75 Dad, 5'6 Mom, I'm 5'10.25

>Muh genetics.

I'm 6'2" with no siblings over 5'10" and drank and still drink more than a liter of milk a day easily while they drank very little. I have a full head of hair, healthy joints and no bitch tits, hips are not narrow but not wide by any standard. I get bloodwork taken on the reg and it's always absolutely fine.
I think you've just got a long list of fucked genes my dude.

I drank half liter every day or more

I'm 6'2

Drank a lot of milk as a child
>186 cm
dad is a little shorter (2-3 cm) and i think my mom is around 160-65cm

>drank milk err day
>5'10
maybe I would've been even shorter without it but my dad is also 5'10 so who knows

never drank milk. parents are allergic

6'1

How old are you? I still had a full head of hairs when I was 20.

Never drank milk because my mom thought i was allergic. I'm 6'4

Here in the netherlands a lot of people get drugs to make them grow less (especially girls) and people do drink a lot of milk.

29 next week my dude

did you actually do sports? none of that would have happened if you were doing sports, except your hips.

>hand on ass
>head on tit

alphadestiny really is alpha

None, milk made me dizzy
186cm

I played sports until I got my driver's licence.
I forgot to mention I had a varicocele, it can explain high estrogens...

fuckton. It was my favorite drink since I wasn't allowed to drink soda. Im around 5'11-6'0 haven't measured in a while and I dont know off the top of my head.

A glass of milk a day.

6'7 with the shitty imperial system.
200 cm with the glorious metric system

My all the men in my family are manlets who are around 5'7-5'10, and the average height for men in my ethnic country is like 5'5.

I'm 6'1 and literally ate cereal like every day growing up

Wow everyone on Veeky Forums sounds huge tall and jacked no manlets here nope

People who are taller than average are more likely to post on a thread about being tall. It's not going to be a fair sample. Of course you'll always get a few manlets wandering into such threads to post passive aggressive comments.

Almost never. I hated the taste of it.
I'm 5'4'' (female).
My brother drank milk every day and he's only maybe a couple inches taller than I am.

>that kid that drank milk from a baby bottle

That was me erry night dawg, that shit put me to sleep. Stopped at 8 cuz my friends found out and made fun of me

5'11 tallest one in my family

>I always hated milk but my brother loved it at always drank it
>he is 4 cm taller than me
We both have stopped growing

i hated milk as a kid was a chore to drink plain milk. 6'2 and have frame of a linebacker (bones,but am also strong and fat)
i did eat lots of food growing up tho..
i like milk now, but don't drink it on the reg. could down a carton in a day and probably shit my brains out the next day but drinking that carton once in a while just worth it

Lactose intolerant, 5'11 180lbs 19 years old

Me and my brother drank milk once in a while with cereal while growing up.

The summer when I was 15 I drank milk everyday, he didn't. We were already tall.

I'm 6'3", he's 5 years younger and around the same height.

Hot chocolate almost every morning and cereals all the time, so probably a lot.
I'm 192cm, one of my sister ate the same way, she's 175cm and the other didn't drink any milk products and she's 160cm.

>6'5
>not a fucking drop. I hated it.

Drank milk every day and ended up 5'9

188cm, 6`1 freedom units I think

2—3 glasses of milk every day, I was a fat fuck btw

dad - 5'8, mom - 5'5
ate cereal with milk almost everyday
>strong bones
>healthy
>6'1
cow milk is not a meme bois

I guess. Dont you think it's weird thst it seems like the majority of people on here are 6'2" or higher? That's way above average.

Breastfed till I was ~1 y old I think. Drank milk till 5 y old every day. Quit milk and never drank since, not one drop.
6'5 210lbs, parents 5'6 and 5'10

I guess I still got my macros cause we eat loads of fresh fish and cheese/greek yogurt. Sister is 5'11 too so makes sense

Funny thing is all aunts/family friends beg me to tell their children that they need to drink milk and eat their legumes to grow like an Adonis like me. I reluctantly oblige since it is good advice anyway. My big regret is how much pasta,pizza, pie and bread I have been eating till I learnt about macro distribution.

>Here in the netherlands a lot of people get drugs to make them grow less (especially girls)

what really?
what about guys.

How tall do girls in the netherlands wish they were

Fucking shitloads

6'

6'4
None
Now I drink tons but I didn't in my childhood
Dutch btw

>girls take drugs to grow less in the netherlands

wtf serious?

VEGANS BTFO'ED

Literally me.

Drank 2 quarts a day I'm 6'1

My brother was vegan didn't drink any and he's 5'9

Thank you based milk

My little brother didn't like milk so he just drank juices and ended up being 5'9. I drank my milk like a good boy I am so I grew to be 6'1 also.

Papa is 6'5 and mom was 5'11. I'm 5'8. Was lactose intolerant until I found Veeky Forums and now I love squirting.

A lot, I've been drinking milk since I remember.

6'3

I used to drink milk until I became about 20 years old, now I am 26.

6' 1" so probably stopped here as you don't grow after 24 years old.

IGF-1 helps growth in the early years, I would consume it until 18-20 moderately as milk has female hormone as well. Meaning maybe 1-2x a week, especially if you are low test (I was not so no problems for me, also our water is not full of shit like in some countries).

IGF-1 later become a great promoter of cancer, thanks to the fact that it is present in most if not all animal proteins.

Actually this is quite correct.

Your genes, however weird, mainly depend on your grandfathers, height as well. Of course this assumed that all had adequate nutrition.

not even lying when I say 1-2 litres a day on avg. but I think its close to the 2 litres on avg. and I'm 6'1 or 6'0

why?

>it's cheap (I was poor and still am)
>it's full of nutrients
>the true fast food
>decent taste

>drank almond milk instead
>5'9"

at least my dick is 8", I have wide shoulders, and I'm naturally muscular

traded height for testosterone

i drank a fuck load of milk growing up, probably 2-3 cups a day. still only 5'9 and probably going to get cancer thanks to all that tumor promoting growth IGF-1
t-thanks dairy industry,

About a quart a day like 5 days a week
I'm 6'1, was quite fat when I was a kid though, I lost a lot of weight but I always drink at least half a quart of milk everyday now

It's amusing that you fucking burger swilling morons actually took this long to realise that.

The eurofags have known about this shit forever yet you cunts talk about it like it's a revelation. Tut fucking tut.

Forgot to mention my brother is a fag with lactose intolerance and he is 5'8
I laugh when people says bullshit about milk like it is for baby's, I would rather be a 6'1 baby than a manlet

how tall are your parents/siblings/cousins?

Yea that's because cows milk is full of growth hormone, which does make you taller.
But guess what it also helps grow? Cancer

Good luck with your chemo goals of 2017 user.

>Cancer
>Manletism
>Pick one
Good luck passing your genes manlet
Rape Is always an option though

Yes I drank a lot of milk growing up.

5'5"

>Milk is bad for about every aspect of your life
>No credible source whatsoever

Like are you even trying to convince people?

>B..but I have wide hipped, am bald and have bitch tits and I drank a lot of milk!

Bad genetics. Correlation =! Causation faggot, stop spreading your biased, unscientific opinions that you based upon your own experiences and your own retarded body.

>mom got all health crazy and made us drink soy milk and almond milk
>subbing soy for real milk while still developing
>5'9"
>brother is 5'11"
>sister is 5'10" and was not subject to this

did it fuck me?

>brother drank soy milk, 5'11
>sister did not, 5'10
>im 5'9 did milk fuck me?

Obviously not retard, you just happened to get the worse genes or are a hunched faggot or have had a form of qualitative malnutrition in childhood thanks to eating nothing but fastfood

apparently the negative to this is that tall people tend to get more diseases. so being shorter is actually better.

5'7" here and drank milk during my childhood, but I'm also a girl so I feel like a tall girl. I wish instead I had drank non-dairy milk as a kid so I could be a cute 5'4" or something.

>tall people tend to get more diseases so its better to be short
Sure it is manlet

>no am a girl and 5'7
Right

I was fat as fuck and would drink 2-3 cups of 2% a day at least. Always preferred skim though. But I'm 6'3

Short traps are hot man

I love drinking milk since I was a little child. I drank milk for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I probably drank more milkk than I drink water. Today at 19 I drink about 2l of milk a day if not more.

I'm 193cm (6'4") and 5" taller than my dad. I'm super lanky though (165lbs), a beta cuck and depressed.

Glass every day, in high school I was drinking it for every meal, 6'2"

I always drank a lot of milk and was always one of the physically strongest kids and the second fastest sprinter in my grade. I had a big growth spurt when I was 14 and still have stretch marks on my back from it. Despite that I'm only 5'9.

5'9
Between 1/2 to 1 gallon a day

Drank milk daily as a kid

6'3"

Pretty much never, hated it as a kid, now 6'5

You might be retarded

well my sister is taller than me and its rare for grills to be that tall so wtf are you talkin about

drank quite a lot until i stopped at about 15-16. got to about 6'1 but also got gyno

Drank some milk but not a whole lot. Taller than my dad but that is probably due to the fact I got a lot better nutrition growing up then he did

this stupid fucking meme of holding a girl's hand while her back is to you and taking a picture. I hate it.

>beta Mary with the hoverhand

>How much milk did you remember drinking as a child and adolescent?
around 1L per day, obviously less as a child
>How tall are you now?
6'5 210lbs at 21 years

I'm glad I'm 5'9 desu

>manlet gains
>tall enough to not be made fun of

Cuz u dont have any girl 2 do dat

Maybe 2-3 liters per week. 6'0

No matter how tall I am, I'm still not satisfied.

>Drank a glass of milk everyday since birth until i was 16
>i'm 18 now and i'm 5'11
wat

>Also things to consider when you are a heavy consumer of dairy products
>fucks your hormones up
>stiff joints
>Much more likely to have arthrosis
>Estrogens
>bitch tits for men
>higher risks of hairloss
>wide hips
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/01/true-or-false-dairy-is-toxic-hormone.html
Also highly doubt the"milk=prostate cancer" entirely especially when in the article it says:
>Estrone and prostate cancer risk in men: As far as the estrone levels Maruyama et al. measured in their 2010 study are concerned it is very difficult to tell, whether or not the 26% increase in E2 levels is or isn't a problem.
>The estrone values in the Maruyama study are unrealistic. With a normal range of difficult to tell
>unrealistic
and
>What remains to be seen, though, is whether future epidemiological evidence will support or refute the currently heralded hypothesis that dairy consumption increases prostate cancer risk and whether we will be able to identify more feasible explanations for this relations than those that are implicated by the results Maruyama et al. present in their 2010 study.
>IGF-1 later become a great promoter of cancer, thanks to the fact that it is present in most if not all animal proteins.IGF-1 later become a great promoter of cancer, thanks to the fact that it is present in most if not all animal proteins.
>saragottfriedmd.com/does-meat-cause-cancer-revisiting-the-meat-igf-1-and-cancer-connection/
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21353476
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/soy-is-devil-and-not-in-fun-way.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/soy-is-devil-and-not-in-fun-way-22-12.html

giv qt amazon gf

Had a glass of milk everynight with dinner

6'5

>10-12oz glass most days
>5'6"

Didn't work for me. I think playing sports and being active is much more important (plus genetics)

>drank milk all the time
>still drink milk to this day
>5' 8.5"
>brother hates milk and never drinks it
>6' 0"
:(

I drank milk a ton when I was growing up and I'm only 5'9. Maybe it's because I didn't really eat any meat when I was a kid.

Drank milk like it was mana from the Gods. 3-5 glasses a day. I'm 6'2" and 5 inches taller than my dad.

Drank milk every day. 2-3 glasses.
5'8"
>asian

>6'4
>never

never really liked it until i was 15 or 16 and mostly done growing.