>Listening to conspiracy theories, you know me I like to stay woke at the gym
>Soy sauce decreases test levels
>Nearly drop set
>Power through
>Shitty work out after that
>Get home
>Check my cupboards
>Soy, Soy and more fucking Soy!!

I thought that deep soy was a meme, how do I get my test back up guys?

cannibalize your cummies for a fortnight

women contain too much estrogen

stick to dick for max test gains

It is not a fucking conspiracy theory that some plants contain natural phytoestrogens. Soy and flax seeds both have high levels of phytoetrogens and they always have had them. Synthetic estrogen mimicing chemicals however are put in tons of different things in our everyday lives: cosmetics, sunscreen, plastics pesticides, clothes, furniture.. etc. It fucking sucks but the big corporations don't give a fuck about anything but profit.

There is alot of science that shows soys effects on test is not a big deal at all. drop it if it will give you placebo though. be more woried about weird shit like cosmetics and shampoo in shit like the other user said imo.

Is your cupboard full of processed snack foods? If so soy is just one of your issues man.

Don't forget all the food stored in plastic.

You are so far down the retardation rabbit hole there is no saving you

Deep soy plz go and stay go.

Someone would say don't worry about it.

BUT THIS MOST DEFINATELY IS A THING TO BE WORRIED ABOUT

All the bottles of Super Male Vitality in the world won't fix your bitch tits

sey pls go

>eating soy
>women are 20% soy

wut did u expect op

>This meme post again
Soy contains phytoestrogens, a weak estrogen-like compound that mimics real estrogen, binds to the estrogen receptors in your body and prevents real estrogen from harming you. If anything, beef (meat from female mammals) and dairy (secretion from pregnant female mammals) have real mammalian estrogen that is compatible with you and can harm you

>Afraid of est in soy
>Still eat meat

A fucking bite of steak must be like what , five to six gallon of soy milk in term of estrogen .

Soy killing gains is a massive meme
Your body doesn't even process the hormones within it as it does animal
hormones

If you're worried about estrogen, all that chicken you eat has a MUCH bigger impact than any soy

The faux estrogens in soy actually block the estrogen receptors in your body from reviving "real" estrogen from meat or that your body creates, since you can't really metabolise the plant estrogens as effectively as ones from animals

(You)

What he said is completely true. Xenestrogens are a major issue. Oestrogen in the water supply is also a major problem.

Why do you think they're sudden marketing bpa free plastic? Bpa is a major xenestrogen. People are catching on.

>murican education

whats wrong with a little gyno brehs

THE MOON IS AN ARTIFICIAL SATELLITE

it's the opposite, you do some hormonal exchange where women gets more estro and men get more testo.

>Soy sauce decreases test levels
you can't metabolize plant estogen, stop shitting your pants
or maybe keep believing that, you deserve it, retard