Time to ban FPH threads

Time to ban FPH threads.

It's 2017.

I grew up in Arkansas where Bill Clinton is from. My grandpa met him at a baseball game once and I know I guy who fucked Chelsea. Disregard anything that dirty slut has to say. Also fuck you OP, you fat piece of shit

Why are you larping as a Syrian deity?

>Syrian

It's Assyrian brainlet.

Wow the world sure is retarded.

The dude made a joke

lmao inst steve bannon fat as fuck himself

>wow liberals sure are retarded
FIFY

Doubly wrong, especially since you're using the latin title, which only came about after the conquering of Assyria. Why don't you read an actual book, not just a wiki article, you fucking pleb? Maybe if your name was Baal Emesa or something you could resonably claim Assyrianness.

So did she and OP, maximum retardo

>she was joking
If you believe this then kys you libtard

Since you appear to have lost all reason, I'll post who you're supposed to hate and ridicule.

The nomenclature is interchangeable between cultures. Just as Zeus and Jupiter are interchangeable between Roman and Greek mythology.

She looks like ice cream on a hot plate.

>Just as Zeus and Jupiter are interchangeable between Roman and Greek mythology.
Are you implying there aren't various kinds of Jupiters and Zeuses? You wouldn't mix your Capitolinus with your Dius Fidius, to say nothing of the distinction between solar and nocturnal Zeus.

I always lose it when I see the guy on the left who is in complete disgust

It's like golden age Veeky Forums trolling.

FPH thread?

That tripfagging asshole thinks that Assyrians used Latin in their ritual text. He's a total moron and probably a humanities major as well.

Furthermore, to stay on board topic, he is also a DYEL

They are after us.

>Veeky Forums
>a bunch of liberal arts undergrads meet on the anonymous section of an anime image board to host a book club where they argue who has the most 'patrician' taste through drawn out arguments based on sophism based on the introductory and 'criticism' paragraph of a Wikipedia article regarding the current book being discussed

No discernible talent

That has nothing to do with the conversation at hand. The point is the terms are interchangeable between languages when discussing the deities in modern English.

/FPH/ is an autistic repetitive circlejerk, nothing constructive/entertaining has been produced from those threads since they went from /FPS/ to /FPH/.

who gives a fuck?

>libshits pretending they don't FPH on Donald whenever they feel like it

I laffed.

but she hasnt even started her campaign yet