S is what 6 years of natty "lifting" gets you, why even fucking bother?

s is what 6 years of natty "lifting" gets you, why even fucking bother?

reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/6ifqmf/first_cut_in_6_years_of_lifting160_lbs_to_144_lbs/

what if it is because he did not do a very good job at lifting :P

That´s what happened when you dont take the gym seriously.

>higher total than him counting only deadlifts in 8 months of training
L'MAYO

pecs need work but it's not a bad body Tbh

I looked like that after 2 weeks

In the first 10 lines he mentions he had a lot of injuries forcing him to start from scratch. Those are 6 months worth of gains for someone serious that doesnt have shit genetics. 7/10 got me to reply

What kind of cut is that? He's still like 15-20% body fat

>6 days*

>"had a herniated disc in my L4/L5 region while doing deadlifts a few years ago"
>"I never go heavy though because there's always a chance that I could re-herniate it."
>"As for the "N/A" on my squat, I have a cyst in my right knee and my knee and hip are misaligned at the moment"
>"Full transparency: My diet wasn't the healthiest"
>"I weighed myself every morning, lifted consistently 4x a week, and NEVER did a second of cardio"

I'll commend the 4x lifting, but OP can't you do better in illustrating so-called natty ineffectiveness, than to pick an injured guy on tacos and Dr Pepper

I won't even bother to read his shit.
Just know this:
>asian
>manlet
>framelet
>genelet
>doesn't lift any serious weight from the looks of it
>probably eats like crap

I'd dare say i looked better than him when i started

wtf r u on about pathetic dyel.

This is a good transformation if it was 1 year.

2 years is okay transformation

any more than 2 years is pathetic but 6 years of training to obtain 1 year transformation? SHIT ABSOLUTE SHIT LOL

post pics of your body :^)

>28 minutes ago

he won't do it cuz he's a dyel

Wouldn't prove much. I'm a grill.

sure you are :^)

I have his exact before/after matching mine
I made the same progress in less then 3 months with 3 day per week wormout some just caliathenicw not alwayw in gym

What did he mean by this?

That being a fat powerlifter literally yields no benefits at all in life ever.

>3pl8 is powerlifter

t.dyel

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

When will asian manlets ever learn?

>do ppl, don't go trex mode!
>6 years later, squatting 225

Well, after the less than 5 months I am 5'8/135 and I squat 220 3x5, bench 165 3x5, deadlift 265 1x5, OHP 112.5 3x5 AND I look way better. The guy fucked up something or his genetic sucks ass.

6 FUCKING YEARS HAHAHAAH