Every girl i know is wetting her pants over this guy

>every girl i know is wetting her pants over this guy
>he has virtually no muscle whatsoever

Why bother lifting, i should just learn how to play a sport and get some shit tats

Fucking Christ that guy is the definition of Skinny fat
> That fucking posture
> fucked up spinal column
> Curved back and neck... wut..

No shit if your a famous sports ball player with a lot of money and a decent face dumb females will like you. Status plus a nice face will do wonders if he didn't get paid millions to hit a ball with a stick he would just be a decently attractive dude who still has to pursue sluts like the rest of us.

>Why bother lifting, i should just learn how to play a sport and get some shit tats
no fucking shit. ppl who lift without trying to compete in competitions are just the uncoordinated fucks who sucked at sports.

He is not fat enough, and has too much muscle mass for him to be considered skinny fat. He looks like shit, but he isn't the very definition of skinnyfat

No

Its not about having big muscles. Its about character

spotted the fatso

Being big/strong/lean is only good as a cue to more important things, namely, ability. If you can't translate what you do in the gym into a useful skill then you're wasting your time (unless you genuinely just enjoy it).

That's because it's all looks, that's the main thing women go after.

I can't tell if you're ironically saying 'no,' like making a joke that someone would deny that post but couldn't come up with more than a one word defense, or if you actually don't want to believe it but can't articulate why it's not true beyond a vague sense of wishing it weren't.

This. He's dyel, not skinnyfat.

they like him because he shaves his butt. that's the only thing girls care about.

it's all about the STATUS you dunce

It's called status you retard, why don't you become good at something rather than complaining to a bunch of other autists online. Maybe you would be a little bit happier in your miserable existence if you didn't think of girls as your only end game.

You're both retards complaining about autists online. Difference is, he's complaining about someone who's good at something, and you're complaining about autists online. He's closer to greatness.

He's just some spic...I don't get it.

>this is javy with a pump and photoshop

He's bigger than 99.9% of posters on this board. He's also in far better shape than 99% of the population.

Yeah, he's nothing spectacular, but he's still impressive to most women purely because he's got a better body than most guys.

Yes face, personality, and status count for a lot, but it's about a combination of things.

The point here is not "look at how muscly this guy is" you morons. ESPN isn't holding up Javy Baez as some paragon of bodybuilding. The point is to see what the body of a spectacular athlete looks like. And it's even more interesting because his body doesn't look special. He's arguably the most dazzlingly athletic baseball player on the planet, and the fact that his body appears to be that of a dyel makes the whole thing only more compelling. If he's simply a well-muscled, genetically-gifted aesthetic freak, then you'd just admire him for like three seconds and then say "well of course he's a great athlete--look at that body." It's much more fascinating when the guy making the impossible plays look easy has such an """ordinary"""" looking body.

Why do normies care so much about sports? 80% of them are just watching over paid nogs throw around a ball. I played sports in grade school and had some fun and learned to have fun with other kids playing them but I don't sit around watching games every night, playing fantasy football, and talking about sports all day like most of my colleagues. Replace the salaries of athletes with scientists, engineers, and people in tech and watch how much faster our society would advance.

Gotta be 18 to post here bud

not ur bud champ

Fag.

(((espn))) - put some naked non-white male on something like this. encourage race mixing. repeat process, with white female. show advertisements with both together with ugly half-breed kids. repeat. the jewish strategy - create a mongrel race of non-whites. diversity means chasing the last white down.

He just played a key role in winning the World Series for the Cubs. He's athletic, six-foot tall, and very good-looking.

He also makes more in a year than you probably do in a decade.

There is no mystery here.

Fucking communist high schooler
Your salary depends on how much money you generate

I'd eat that ass

The dude's net worth is over 8 million dollars and he's part of the most hyped up sports team in the world right now. Veeky Forums sure has made you retarded

Nigga, lift because you want to and because you want to see a better version of yourself.

If you just drag your ass to the gym in the hopes someone may suck your dick, you are doing it wrong.

girls love a decent face and a nice ass