Do these work?

These always seemed like normie bullshit to me but do they actually work and improve grip strength?

Other urls found in this thread:

strongerbyscience.com/size-vs-strength/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also post your grip goals ITT.

Bump, also curious

your normie bullshit you small forearmed pleb

got these against cramped thumb muscles after fucking up my hands in a bparring-fight; almost all mobility back.
10/10 would buy again

Yes, but these alone won't make your grip that great, so search other ways on how to improve grip.

chad's fidget spinner

for grip strength yes. building muscle,no.

How does it increase your grip strength if it doesn't build any muscle?

Shut up, leave me alone.

Bigger muscles don't always equate to more strength

Let me re-phrase the question you just asked.

>Hi Veeky Forums, I want to know if I'll get better at gripping heavy things by gripping heavy things

By the same token more strength always equates to bigger muscles. If you're stronger there will be physical evidence of this

To be fair user there is a lot of bullshit exercise machines out there. Don't be so harsh on OP just because he is stupid.

I tried to squeeze a 320lb gripper as hard as I could for about 10 seconds and afterwards my hand wouldn't un-curl for about a minute and it hurt for the rest of the day. I wouldn't recommend it.

I wouldn't recommend being a mongoloid either but you're stuck that way

A great way to improve grip strength is to get some fat dip bars. Just holding onto them in and of itself will make your wrists/forearms beefy.

So does muscle just have a specific amount of force it can produce? It seems like my strength has more factors than muscle mass. What about people who are just gifted and seem to be able to just lift more?

First, you're fucking wrong you retard. Bigger muscles on the same person always equates to more strength. Some people lift more efficiently than others, but you'll be hard fucking pressed to find someone who gets weaker or stays the same when they add muscle.

Second, he was asking how can you get stronger without building muscle, not how you can build muscle without getting stronger, your statement can remain 100% true while the statement "more strength always equals more muscle" is false.

It's simple. You at 180lbs will never lift more than an olympic athlete at 135lbs even though you probably have more muscle, because your technique, efficiency, leverages and training will never be as good, but you at 180lbs will always lift more than you at 135lbs.

Friendly reminder that progressive overload can be achieved through other means than increasing weight
Static holds will increase your grip strength and your forearms will grow if you keep at it and get the more demanding ones. That being said, use them on top of your routine

I cant believe we discuss this shit again. How did you low IQ morons finish high school?

>A ton of factors influence strength beyond muscle size and skill with the movements used to test strength. The strength of individual muscle fibers, normalized muscle force, muscle moment arms, and body proportions can all have significant, independent effects on strength.

>Just as there’s massive variability in muscle growth – some people gaining a ton of muscle in response to training, and other people gaining very little – there’s massive variability in strength gains as well. Normalized muscle force (how strong a muscle is relative to how large it is) can increase up to 39% for some people and decrease by as much as 5% for others, in response to the exact same training program.

>Early on in training, there’s a very weak relationship between gains in muscle and gains in strength. Gains in muscle mass may explain as little as 2% of the variation in strength gains for new lifters.

>For more experienced lifters, gains in muscle mass may explain up to 65%+ of the variability in strength gains, highlighting hypertrophy as a key factor for strength gains in trained lifters.

>Training style has a big impact on the ratio of strength you gain relative to size, with heavier training generally producing larger gains in strength.
strongerbyscience.com/size-vs-strength/
Tons of resources in the articles

This user knows

Yes they work. Get some COC grippers instead of normie walmart bullshit ones.

Static holds with respect to these grip trainers or with respect to all your lifts?

With the grip trainers. And the last rep of your deadlift sets, as long as you possibly can. Goes without saying, but there are people that dont do it. Thats where you work your grip

I used to have pussyhands.

I used these on and off before lifting and I was destroying hands in hand shakes. I had trouble with those everlast wood ones, and I got to where I could close a 2 CoC. I don't know how much carry over they had to gripping shit, but if you just want to crush another hand, they're great.

I should probably get back into using these. All I do now is static holds and some fat grip db rows. I was using a wrist roller for a time too, but I've never done all three at once. Which is stupid because all 3 would give you a beefy ass well rounded forearm.

Basically, if you want to hold onto something or more weight, you do static holds/farmer's walks/double overhand deads
If you want to grab something really fucking hard, you use the gripper
And if you want to build huge size all around your forearm/endurance, you use a wrist roller. This is also where shit like "brick layer" comes into play too.

All of these will build size on your forearm (though wrist roller is the best). But they all have different uses.

And another addition that doesn't really fit but overlaps, is if you want to be able to bend steel/rip shit in half, you do sledgehammer levering/sledgehammer shit. That will build a beastly forearm as well.

It's a bit like bodyweight but with more reps because the muscles are different. It's 3x16 or something like that instead of 3x 5 to 8.

Sure they do. When they get too easy go find some big joiner/carpentry clamps at Home Depot. Also add isometrics if grip strength is your primary goal.

Memeing aside, im a truck driver and i use these while driving. My forearms are a bit stronger and have noticably more definition and much more veins.

Just use them when you are bored, they are cheap anyways.

Muscle size correlates directly to greater strength. Muscle density is more or less constant; cross-sectional diameter is the variable.

>Chad's Fidget spinner
>Tfw this is actually the reason that I bought it.

I thought, ugh stupid fidgeting. I guess I gotta buy one of those fidget things. But then it became too popular among normies, and since I was thinking of strengthening my grip anyway, I opted for this instead.

>Tfw accidentally a chad.

It's normie bullshit but it does somewhat work, not anywhere near as effective as doing pull ups or working a blue collar job.

Are those Capitan Crush?

ITT: Non-CoC using limp writes faggots

I've got one of these