Dress like a proper white man

Dress like a proper white man.
And lift.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Comfort-Colors-C1717-Ringspun-Garment-Dyed/dp/B004Y19HMI/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1498093963&sr=8-2&keywords=comfort colors
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And don't be sub 190cm

>"Dress like a proper white man, bro"
>Post a picture of an upper class white person

But the jeans and T-shirt look is pretty good.

WORD. Every guy should start lifting

He wasn't born an upper class whiteman.
And the style he has could be worn by anyone.
People can't change their height.

>WORD. Every guy should start lifting

me on the right

She's not all that, has a bit off a butter face.
My wife is better looking.
Sorry.
I'd love to post a picture, but I don't want jealous autists to spam me or my wife.

>literally greek immigrant in australia

>and be bald

Don't tell me what to do

>And lift.
no thanks
i don't want to die young, by putting a ton of stress on my heart.

Nice broscience, fatty.
He looks good bald. You jealous he gets more pussy than you despite being bald?

>He looks good bald. You jealous he gets more pussy than you despite being bald?

No, cause he's still bald

Unless you're like 50 years old, you'll look like an absolute loser dressing like the OP pic.

Dress like pic related and have a good face if you want to fuck grills.

>Post a picture of an upper class white person
Mate it's a quality shirt and jeans that fit well, not some $4000 bespoke suit.

whats the exact difference between OP pic and your pic beside colors?

Why the fuck do all of you want to want to look like the generic fit white male?
Why is long hair generally frowned upon? This is the one thing I never understood about Veeky Forums.

The only reason anyone cares about baldness is because it makes getting pussy harder. If you get pussy anyways is makes life easier

Long hair is ok if you're in high school

>yeah just clothe yourself bro

>t-shirt and jeans
>proper
I suppose you think trainers are smart too

fuck this guy

I've seen guys look good in long hair, but they are the kind of obscenely handsome guys who would look good too in short hair and basically anything they want. Kinda like how Henry Cavill can look good in almost anything.

The inverse is not true though. Some guys look decent with short hair, but long hair just kills it, they look downright weird. I'm not an autist who studies whatever face ratios, but you can go look on forums (plebbit has fierceflow) and judge for yourself.

Idm a guy with long hair but it is harder to pull off as a look, and long hair is hard to maintain.

Brand name sweat pants vs brand name jeans it's literally an autist difference I'm willing to bet Statham wears sweats sometimes too

>how men really want to dress

>Dress like a proper man
ftfy

Ok m8

how the fuck do people even get jaw/chin/cheekbones like that

I don't think I've ever seen someone with as good of bone structure as the left dude in my entire life and I live in an area full of attractive people

Only Turks and Albanians dress like this.

Anyone who has his roots in the North Sea area should dress like this

Does anyone have that comparison pic of how you do and don't dress for business occasions (no black suit, more modern) when you're Veeky Forums?

This guy gets it.

I mean, if you want to dress like this when it's 100+ outside be me guest

Those guys look like they suck lots of dick. I have bad news if that's your goal, user.

Try lifting weights, buddy. I legitimately wear jeans and a t-shirt all year round (jacket if cold).

Take the bogpill.

besides the watch, the rest probably didn't cost more than $100,00 all together

that shit looks like shit, like everything looks off

>Dr pavel, I'm delta force.

>this level of cope
Post wife so we can cum tribute the sow.

i want to be daniel craig when i grow up

Meth and cocksucking. At least that's what they look like.

Unironically, me too user.

Damn, 188cm here.
Good thing most shoes put me over the threshold.

Where should I buy clothes?

I used to just buy my clothes form an Old Navy near where I live, but the clothes are shit and I want to try other things.

no

It's a fucking T-shirt and a pair of jeans.

Everyone wears that.

Besides the sunglasses and watch, that look costs maybe about $60 total.

>wearing tight black track pants

Gayest thing ever to come out of mens fitness.

lmao stay mad
>m-my potato face is much manlier

What should I do if I have trouble carrying people like this even though I hit 1/2/3/4

I could barely carry a tiny girl a block before my arms gave out

>pocket on shirt

That's full marllboro man, never go full marllboro man

dude this guy has top tier facial aesthetics, and had to overcome the asian-male tropes

basically this is a unicorn not a rule

B-b-b I'm black.

you WILL overcum

the gap,h&m,zara,jcrew,banana republic , depends on your budget senpai

sick loafers

you have no gas tank. Isometric holds are what you need.

Thanks senpai. I've recently started doing cardio too but I didn't think that was right either.

>tfw 188

Why go through the trouble of learning English and then still use your stupid comma-decimal marker? We use a full stop (.); you’re only going to cause misunderstandings.

Vinning is winging

He dresses so modestly considering he is a legend.

This man looks like one crazy fucker

why are beans so mean?

MUH. WHITE. BABBIES!!!!!1111

who is it?

how do you feel about this? is it bullshit?

A pro operator who helped found delta force. A legend of /k/

He's still cool as fuck.

people who lift look like shit in clothes. just do callisthenics bro.

Well it's definitely up for interpretation, but if you've ever used giant sets it really speaks to you.

Try supersetting 3-4 exercises and keep going without rest for 4 sets. For example at the end of my back days I do calf raises, band pull aparts, band ext. rotations, and curls. By the second set I'm just in a haze, like a runner's high. Once your body starts releasing the endorphins, that's prime time to crank your dick off and really start chasing complete muscle failure, improve your conditioning, and make some mental fortitude gains.

So in that 10-12 mins, I could get a 8/10 workout (in terms of results), or I could've spent 20-25 mins trying to get a 9/10-10/10 workout, without conditioning. Of course it's possible to get sone conditioning in, but then why not make it your actual workout instead?

I like how his pecs aren't disproportionately huge

Go with this for your everyday look.

When I finally make it, suiting up for sure. All my current trousers are loose finally, on last notch in old belts. Gun be good desu

Brahs where do i get a decent quality t shirt with thicc material? Uniqlo supima really shows my nips and targets mossimo the same but not quite as bad

>I dress like this

Feels great by the way.

this guy gets it

the tyrone in the back mogs that weirdo with the dicksucking lips and fishface

how did i lose to that

>And don't be sub 190cm
>posts guy who's like 175 tops

These aren't bad if you're looking for cheap stuff. Super comfy too.

amazon.com/Comfort-Colors-C1717-Ringspun-Garment-Dyed/dp/B004Y19HMI/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1498093963&sr=8-2&keywords=comfort colors

Statham was a champion diver, so he probably knows something about fitness, but you should still listen to your own body and tailor your workouts to your progress.

Is it wrong that I'm white and think this coupling looks fucking great? Attractive asian dude with a cute white girl instead the typical autistic desperate white dude with an average asian girl. Way better than the white girls and niggers you always see nowadays