FPH/FPS THREAD

"The only thing that anyone can diagnose, with any certainty, by looking at a fat person, is their own level of stereotype and prejudice toward fat people."

What is this shit?

cringe

daily reminder that bongland is beyong saving

this is retarded beyond all repair and it triggered me

Not excusing her hugeness or anything but that door looks obnoxiously narrow

>Muskoka Cream Ale
>this bitch lives in my province

my favorite

>how dis make you feel, white boi

Does anyone have more pics of this book?

It's true though, shitty food is cheaper than decent food

Guess what? Eating less food is cheaper than eating more food :0

I'd rather talk to my friends instead of eating all day

>ITT: 50% people being fat, 50% missunderstood satire

go back to schleep saxon

This is a croc. He banned that one advert for no real reason. There's shitloads of lingerie ads full of slim, hot as fuck women all over the tube still.

>Muslims drive into a group of people
>Get shot
>White guy drives into a group of muslims
>Does not get shot
Nice double standards

Does anyone have the screens of a fatty getting in a fight with Protein World's PR guy on Twitter only to find out that it was the CEO himself who was calling her out?

If they were unique then they wouldn't all adhere to a stereotype and sprout the same bullshit.

Its /pol/, they live in their own dream world. No one there even lives in or near London.

For a single meal, maybe. In every other case that's not true.

soooo who's saying this?
a fat person?
or the skinny girl in the icon?

This. As a muslim myself I got used to the unnecessary hate I see every day on Veeky Forums on advice boards like Veeky Forums but these /pol/ posters with their made up "facts" and "arguments" are really ruining this site for me.

I would fuck the shit out this female.

No politics or religion on here please

I know that my sheer existence is going to trigger a lot of drumpfkin but I'm sick of having to hide my religion or origin to appease these idiots.

Fat bait for fat haters.

This is responding to the same person? She starts off with

>I'm very happy that you're working towards the you yhat you desire. That's fantastic.

And ends with

>YOU'RE A FUCKING ASSHOLE THAT DOESN'T DESERVE LOVE

Whatever, dude.

This has to be some sort of abuse

>having your stomach cover your genitals
kek

>I'm very happy that you're working towards the you yhat you desire. That's fantastic.

This is the sound of the passive-aggressive fuse. It's a kind of hissing.

>YOU'RE A FUCKING ASSHOLE THAT DOESN'T DESERVE LOVE

And that's the explosion.

Literally nothing wrong with 11. Gotta get that protein bro.

Daily reminder that stinking pajeet represented for 911 terrorists.

Man... shit like this has a weird psycology to it. It's obviously a call for attention, a "look at me, i can make you jealous of my body and boyfriend too" but completely lacking self awareness of what's acutally being displayed. It's kind of sad, they probably both hate themselves and can't even look at themselves in a mirror.

You're mad that people who were running around stabbing others got shot. Take note, this is how muslims always act. They'll defend their tribe no matter what the circumstances are. There is no right vs wrong, just them vs everyone else.

Your 'religion' is an evil cult that causes violence everywhere it goes. How many buddhists or zoroastrians are there in the middle east? None, muslims killed them all. Yazidis are all but extinct, christianity and judaism is flat out banned in most mudshit countries, and even if it is legal they still get murdered en masse. In every single country, you section yourselves off, refuse to follow laws and preach violence against the populations that pay your rent.

You have no value to the countries that let you in. The vast majority of you go on welfare, you're uneducated, unskilled, have low iq, and of course partake in inbreeding, guaranteeing your cousin wives will give genetically challenged future terrorists. You're the Africans of religion. Everyone hates you because you pick fights with everyone around, you never assimilate, and it's always a net loss to let you into a country.

You're the enemies of hindus, christians, jews, yazidis, buddhists (who have now taken to fighting you violent savages in southern asia), and any other sensible group that doesn't support child rape. You genocide all these groups and then whine like a bitch on the internet that they don't like you.

that's a great ep . white trash , insane posse lovers whose parents still did meth

Skinless chicken breast is $2.00/lb in texas

أنت عربي؟

ya you probably have a wooden personality am i right

Of course not. FPHs are to 99% about reposting and reposting and reposting the very same pics for the little valuation in form of a (You).

For example, I bet you've seen this picture at least ten times already.

nope. oatmeal, lentils, carrots, onions, beans, tap water, flax seeds etc are dirt cheap and keep you thin.

I'm not the muslim guy but:
Islam is literally just as bad or good as judaism or christianity. there's nothing evil about it. it's just outdated as fuck.
Muslim population is mostly trash though it's true. However the anti-"shitskin" racism and muslim hate exhibited by /pol/ is way out of proportion.
t. lived in a muslim country and have muslim family members

Provided that wasn't just a quick snack between meals.

can someone explain what the circled area is? what is the nature of a fat's extended belly button?

that's a fupa, a front butt gut.

I am curious, how much are the gizzards?

They were my go-to choice of meat when being low on money.

thanks, but why does it form like that? is it like two lobes of fat that drape down either side of the belly button? this is so confusing, it's like learning the physiology of a species of whale. i'm not a marine biologist

What are the spots on her body?

Didn't really start raging until the third page, I was almost going along for the ride until:

>In 50 years we'll all be saggy, but he'll be saggy and boring.

grease spots

>Triggered fatty derails fph thread by pretending to be the stereotypical muslim

>Mfw GF is studying to become a doctor
>Mfw there is, in fact, no actual correlation between sickness and how fat someone is on the outside, i.e stomach, thighs, arms, face etc
>Mfw they are actually telling the truth
>But mfw this is because all the health issues are almost 100% fitted to the amount of gut fat (that's "inside" the stomach muscles")
>And mfw there's a correlation between that and your weight

Also a fun fact: Weightlifting is statistically proven to hurt you in terms of years lived, whilst cardio is still unproven.

Not even trying, bro.

Not a doctor yet so you shouldn't be taking medical advice from her. Also statistically likely imaginary, an even bigger reason to disregard her words.

>ska tit sticks
sucks to your ska tit sticks

Not saying weightlifting isn't worth it, look up the numbers yourself if you don't believe me.

>Hurr someone who's been through 6 years of studies probably knows nothing

Alright man.

You guys really are thin-skinned huh? I also lift, calm your tits. Its only something like 2-3 years if you don't count people juicing which is about the same levels as working in a metal foundry for example.

>Trees are eukaryotes ergo you should think my body is sexy

>>>
> Anonymous 06/21/17(Wed)17:14:34 No.41877857▶
>
>Not a doctor yet so you shouldn't be taking medical advice from her. Also statistically likely imaginary, an even bigger

Why aren't mods doing anything against these racists? Don't they know that this hate is the reason for all terror attacks so far?

that thumbnail image made it looks like a big slice of overcooked pizza

It is not actually legal for her to give medical advice without disclaiming the fact that she has not completed her education and is NOT a medical professional.

kekus maximus

>Be murican
>Thinks he can give advice on medical stuff
>Still thinks that a someone who's done 6 out of 7 years knows nothing

Grow some balls man, if i'm so obviously baiting and so completely wrong just man up and ignore me.

Is it dead?

Sidenote. Thumbnail looked like spaghetti stuffed into a split dinner role.