Female Veeky Forums

ITT: we pretend the majority of Veeky Forums is female

>5'3 master race reporting in

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nqBs84KeBLQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kys

can't stand this cunt

the female midget made me laugh, the rest of your post made me feel bad for you.

Post your threadmill occupation time record. Mine is 2h 45 min.

How long did you train to achieve 0,25/0,25/2/0,5?

>2017
>not 6' Amazon mode in order to breed with 6'4" Chad and make super children
Kek enjoy the beta you finally hitch once Chad is tired of you

I'm at 0.25/0.25/3/1

yeah I fucking wish I could be taller than the guys I date, and be a dom. Give me the body of a 6 foot tall Amazonian anytime.

If you're a tall female, enjoy your advantage in sports, and ability to wear suits, trousers and whatnot.

Stop posting this lame image. I'm 6'3" (the ideal male height). I don't date under 5'10". You're also a faggot.

Post yfw you learned Matt Bomer is gay.

>6'4"
>Chad

Oh honey, let me explain you a little thing called "standards".

Males don't exist on the Internet. Nice try, giraffe. It's not my fault nobody wants to date such a freakish person.

Girls are really fucking conscious about their height. Even worse than you guys. My sister's friend is 5'10 and she is really fucking autistic about heir height, despite being a Daisy.

It's a weird world we live in.

How do I keep Stacy from stealing all 10/10 Chads? :(

I will NOT settle down with anything but perfection.

I prefer dried-out ovaries over being together with a 7/10.

The peak for women is actually around 7-9, above that and they scare men off, especially if they're high status. If you're alpha enough, sexy, interesting and 7+/10 you can maybe get a 9+/10.

>7+/10 can maybe get a 9+/10

In what kind of dream world do you live? Literally all couples I know consist of an above average male/average female or average male/below average female.

I still watch yzyy's vids hold me sis'...
w-were gonna make it

>tfw 5'6
>gf is 5'9 and loves wearing heels

In my town I've actually seen a bunch of completely unremarkable looking dudes or even flat out ugly dudes with qt girlfriends

>thinking being short as a man OR female is a good thing
Short women are fucking revolting. Why the fuck would I want to date someone that looks like cave troll and will probably birth me manlet sons?

>5'10
>usually tallest in the room

silly manlets XD

Cheated on my boyfriend again today.
He seems to think he is some awesome catch because he goes to the gym 3x a week and does like 4 different exercises...
I fucked a guy who says he never goes to the gym, AND he has a six pack and looks better than my bf.

>tfw 5'6"
:')

i got a new bf and he's upset bcos i didn't tell him i had a penis? like grow up, it's 2017
he's probably being a baby about it bcos it's bigger than his, what a loser

Guess I'm the odd ball out because I prefer my women at least 5'7". I HATE short women, much the same way women hate short men. You better be the most delicious piece of ass I've ever seen if you are under 5'4" otherwise it's something I find rather difficult to look past.

I thought I only liked short girls too, ended up with a 5'9" girl and it's amazing. The best part is when I catch a manlet checking her out, and the realization on his face when he realizes she's half a foot taller than him

>tfw A cup

ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR

>5'9" girl
>half foot taller than a dude

There really aren't many 5'3" dudes so your story is obviously bullshit. If you mean the same height as her with 90 lbs of muscle on her and a 8.5" manlet dick to ram down her throat then we're cool

Most Men don't know what a good looking man looks like.

>checking out

Implying they aren't wondering if you are a gay couple.

wow however will you whore around now

I know.. I wore a push up bra today but there wasn't much to push up... only creeper losers check me out. I'm going to die alone

anything below 5'4 is shit

I actually enjoy the look of small tits with a big ass. You gotta have narrow shoulders to pull it off though.

I may be a bit of a deviant though.

How can I look more feminine and mature when I'm 5'1, and don't wear heels, nor make up? ;_;

have you been to texas?????

The good ones always are.

wear heels and make up you dumb bitch

You will age gracefully as opposed to the big titted females-they will sag over time.

lmao fuck him hard with your big cock, girl. girl power!

L O S A N G E L E S

LONDON

tall chicks are the best, I'm not a manlet though

Check out some gym hacks for your butt :3
youtube.com/watch?v=nqBs84KeBLQ

That some bullshit chart. I consider only 5'10 and taller as a wife material

5'4" here, and I think we all know that an actual female equivalent to the height chart would be a boob to waist to ass chart with the golden ratio as god tier. Height is meaningless for girls unless your under 5' or over 5'10"

said like 0.1% of girls ever.