Extreme cutting for military

Hey Veeky Forums I'm looking to join the military (air force specifically) and just wanted some ideas for extreme cutting. I currently weigh around 192lbs and need to get down to 174lbs. The quicker I lose weight the faster I can enlist. Currently im doing the keto diet but im not losing weight fast enough. Can you guys help out? I'm happy to answer any questions.

>enlisting
not gonna make it

You must not be doing keto corectly if you aren't losing weight. Are you using myfitnesspal to track macros, ketosis usually occurs when you eat less than 50g carbs for ~1week. Keto also doesnt mean stuffing your face with fat. You can but not recommended is to do a vegetable/fruit juice fast, but it'd be constant shits and you'd end up doing your body harm thru lack of macro nutrients.
My advice is to run run and run while doing pushups sit ups and pull ups, thats all that matters during bmt and pt tests while eating 500-800 calories less than your TDEE and lose weight in a slower yet consistent time frame.
Airforce is a good choice, I'm currently training for tacp.

I use My plate to track my macros and usually eat a lot more protein than fat everyday which I know is supposed to be opposite but I don't enjoy fatty things that much. I also run a mile everyday and walk at least 3. I was doing push ups, sit ups and crunches every other day but I'll step it up to everyday. Also I started keto about 2 and half weeks ago and lost around 7 lbs is that good? I also usually eat 1500 cal a day but there are a few outliers
I've already got my bachelors and was going to go OTS or Direct Commision but it could take up to 18 months when I could just enlist and get there a little later in my career

eat less

how much less? Like I said earlier I eat around 1500 cal a day should I drop to 1000?

Have you spoken to a recruiter? They can give you advice and follow up with you to make sure you are progressing while you're in the delayed entry program. Don't worry about extreme shit, just lose weight healthily and steadily. If you don't learn to manage your weight responsibly (takes about 45 days to make a habit) then you'll just bounce back hard after tech school when you get to your first station, and be a fat piece of shit there.

Don't listen to this idiot. I wish I enlisted in the Chair Force sooner. Free gym, tax free merchandise, steady paycheck, college credits while in tech school learning your own fucking job, travel, new cultures (just meeting people from around america who also enlisted will quickly open your eyes to how many cultures are in America). I've never been eyefucked so often in my life. Women love uniforms. As an E-4, I bought a brand new 2015 Subaru BRZ with only 7 miles on it, and paid it off in two years. Learn to manage your money, and you will laugh at any retard who ever tries to mock you for joining.

You've seen the current body threads. Consider the kind of people criticizing you over wanting to join lol You can tell from the shitty tats, facial hair, clothing, backgrounds, etc, that these people are barely responsible enough to handle themselves, let alone handle the responsibility of being in the military.

Undisciplined faggots, the lot of ya...

if you're 194 lbs then you're not eating around 1500 if your current diet has you stalled in weightloss. you aren't counting right. you invested all that mindspace into keto but didn't even learn how to count.

>tfw 98 ASVAB
>turned away for slight degree of scoliosis being discovered at MEPS
This fucking world isn't fair

Yea I have but the recruiter was fuckin worthless all he said was "Lose weight." and "Go onto the base and have a MEPS test done" I'm skinny fat but not enough to pass that test. I'll just have to train harder. And exactly being enlisted has a shit ton of perks to it which is why I want to join, plus almost every single person in my family has enlisted

first off I said I was 192, and I'm still losing weight I just want to lose it much faster, secondly I said around 1500 it's not 1500 on the dot every single day. I'm not stalled I just want to accelerate trust me I can count just fine :^)

>doesn't like fat
>does keto
Are you retardo?

because it's a quick way to lose weight. I don't have to be happy to diet

ah yes, my bad. You said 192, not 194, and you should definitely sit there and shout "gotcha!" at me. Productive. If you want to accelerate weightless than eat less, or get a doctor to suck the fat out. You want me to pull magical advice out of my ass to bypass the eat less to lose weight part of the equation? Some advice to get around the fact that you don't eat at your 1500 calorie goal "every single day". Eat less. I'll say it again so I know you understand me. Eat less. And get real about hitting your caloric goals. Or don't.

Biggest fucking mistake you boot fucks with a degree make. "Uhhhh but my men will respec-..." shut up bitch.

You seem like a cunt but you'll be humbled in boot or get the shit stomped out of you. Go read up on the protein sparing moderate fast. You'll hit goal on that.

What? when did I say "uhh but my men will respec-" I said it was a faster route to enlist then do officer. I don't give a shit if they respect me I'm just looking to do my job and get paid
dude wtf are you talking about? how do I sound like a cunt I'm asking for advice so I can get in faster also
>you'll be humbled in camp or get the shit stomped out of you
Stfu it's fucking boot camp, is it hard? Yes is it gonna test how strong my soul is? No

Yeah you're right, you don't sound like a total cunt. Good luck.

every time I go to an AF base
>fatbodies everywhere (especially the females)
>nobody gives a shit about their uniform, people walk around with flagrant uniform violations and service uniforms always look nasty and unkempt
>see people literally walking around with no cover like it's no big deal
>most dudes look like turbo-nerd virgins
>ALL senior enlisted are fat pieces of garbage, this was actually the first pattern I saw

OP I'm not even joking when I say that the Air Force isn't the real military. If you want the military experience look elsewhere.

thanks buddy :^)

Kek this is spot on
Cousin flies CV22 and he said all the pilots talk about WoW and other nerd shit all the time over the comms.
Also made it easier to get promoted since everyone looks bad if you iron your clothes daily.

You sound like a total fucking prick and I would never respect you or want to serve under you if you were an officer.
>hurrr being good at your job isn't important in a command position, just get yours and fuck the plebeians!

oh this is true, but I'm mostly going because my whole family was in the AF and I don't care for Marines or Army. Navy is rad but their physical test to get in is extremely hard and I don't want to waste their time if I know my limits

Why do you have to cut? can't make the running standards or something? I'm 180 and I can do all the things required.

because as of right now I'm 192 and my body won't pass the 15% body fat test. so I need to get my weight down. 180 is the weight I need to be but they want 174 since weight fluctuates minute by minute

Wow I read it was only 20% bf. Must of cut it down since it's peacetime or something. I'm guessing though by your weight requirements that your around 5'8? If you really need to cut that much then just calories in

yea I mean if it was 20 I'd have no problem, yea I'm 5'8 manlet life. I figured cardio was the best option I run everyday but il have to extend the length to burn more cal, do you think light lifting would help too?

Marine here, good luck home boy

Kek their pt test that full active duty sailors do is the same one marines have to do even prove they can make it through boot

Dude if you are basing your choice on the initial PT test, furthermore if the initial PT test is difficult for you (in any branch) you are gonna have a rough time in the military.

I mean shit my dad was in the AF but that didn't factor into my decision. Just admit you're joining the easiest branch because you're scared of hard work.

Just fast. YouTube "Dr Jason Fung intermittent fasting" 1 month of 5/2 fasting should drop 22-30 pounds.

Light lifting would help you run longer when tired. But only more running will make you run faster. I say this as a former xc runner from hs who ran a 17:16 5k and a 4:54 mile. However, if you want some juicy looking legs. Then throw some exercise bike in there. Bike on really high resistance and go hard. That will really help with leg strength

And good luck to ya user. I'm really thinking of taking the same route as you after I graduate except I'm gonna go through OCS. I'm gained weight from lifting (I'm 5'10 180 and around 15% bf) I'm just trying to drop and extra five through getting good again at running and staying at that weight.

wasn't there a documentary on navy and they said 80% of people quick during basic, or am I mixing that with something else?
>scared of hard work
no I just don't enjoy being frontlines.
thanks bro I appreciate all your help, and good luck to you too if you decide to go down this route, which branch were you thinking?

thanks man, how long you been in? Do you enjoy it?

military fags are the highest level of homo that you can reach. anyone that supports you are ex-fags themselves, or cucks. the military is one giant circle jerk, with retards being handed giant guns to kill "eNeMiEs" with. the american military is such a fucking embarrassment. my piece of shit dad is one of the highest ranking green beret generals, and even when talks, all I can imagine is a room full of you homos jerking off to each other.

maybe navy seals, but basic training is easy for any military branch.

came here to say this. the american military is a joke compared to any other country. it's really quite sad, and kind of pathetic to see all the praise we unfortunately get.

0/10 b8
I figured as much that's what everyone in my family says, stand there, get yelled at, do what you're told, repeat

Water fasting.

No problem. I want to join the Air Force. Judging by my future degree (chemistry) I feel like it had the best opportunities for me.

u shouldn't be as mad as u are user. But I agree that the military is one big circle jerk, and are only used to steal from other countries.

oh tight dude my degree is in Biology and although I don't think there's a lot for me there's more than the outside world would offer