Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dNgDIUrD2Dk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZUUJOEzBPks
youtube.com/watch?v=zvQTyHE2c5M
instagram.com/robingallantt/
lookism.net/Thread-Neck-Training-Thread
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah you retard. Muscles can be trained

In fact, its the single most important area you can possibly train to improve your appearance

All you need are deadlifts. Look around and you'll see that the people that deadlift the most never have pencil necks.

wow. he went from a 4 to a solid 4.6

Flexion-Extension
>The sternocleidomastoid (SCM) has the largest moment arm (best leverage) for neck flexion, while the superior and middle trapezius fibers have the largest moment arms for neck extension. The splenius capitus and semispinalis capitus also display good leverages for neck extension.
Lateral Bending
>The muscles with the best leverages for neck lateral flexion are the anterior scalenes and SCM. The middle scalenes and levator scapulae also possess significant lateral bending capacity.
Rotation
>The superior and middle trapezius, sternocleidomastoid and semispinalis capitis sub-regions were the greatest contributors to contralateral (opposite side) axial rotation, while the rectus capitis posterior major, obliquus capitis inferior and splenius capitis were the greatest contributors to ipsilateral (same side) axial rotation.
When doing neck work in general (harness or bridges) you will probably need to wear a beanie or a hoodie as it will feel like the hairs on your head are being pulled out if you're not wearing one.
He does all 3 movements in this vid
youtube.com/watch?v=dNgDIUrD2Dk
To do the lateral (sides) movements you can also lay sideways on a bench like in the video below or a couch if training at home. Or attached to a cable machine
If you feel the harness is going to slip off your head when doing the lateral motion, use the hand you're not laying on to lightly hold the harness.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZUUJOEzBPks
1-3 WORKING sets, Do a few light warmup sets beforehand.
Extension 1-3 sets 8-12 reps
Flexion 1-3 sets 15-25 reps
Lateral 1-3 sets 15-25 reps
Rotation 1-3 sets 15-25 reps

When did Nippard start using gear?

kys you subhuman pencilneck. train your neck you niggers
Bullshit. Some people never need to train it, others have to them hard. People respond differently to stimuli. If your neck is thin, you've been working out for more than a 3-4 months and havent noticed any gains, its time to start training your neck.
Front squats and kettlebell swings hit the muscles better than deadlift btw

he improved despite being ugly. Now imagine you are not

Neck Bridges

If you dont have a neck harness you can do neck bridges. For extra resistance you can hold a weight plate on your chest when you find doing it with your bodyweight too easy. You will probably need to wear a beanie or have some padding on the floor when doing these.
youtube.com/watch?v=zvQTyHE2c5M
Isometrics
>These can also be done against a wall, put some padding on the wall like a pillow or towel if it hurts your head. Do these combined with neck bridges, so do your neck bridges first then do isometrics last.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TxB_CwzRIE
But remember, neck harness work is superior, it may take longer to build a large neck doing bridges and iso's due to it being very akward to progressive overload. With that being said its better than nothing
Movements for forward head posture
Movements that will strengthen the smaller neck muscles that help prevent forward head posture
You basically just have to mimic the movement in the video below, and here are the different ways of doing this movement. Pick one you find best
4 options
-Can be done with resistance bands
-With a neck harness attached to a cable machine
-Neck harness with a freeweight and slightly bending over
-with a neck harness & freeweight laying face first on a bench like in the gif below

Best one

Not that anyone probably bought his routines, but does anyone actually know what the hell Jeff Nippard's routine looks like? I don't feel like watching 650 videos of a fake natty telling me about his routine, even if his science and research is very solid (and often repeated)... plus his videos almost always start off with some faggy blog.

Would neck training benefit a jawlet or would it make it worse?

left: progressive
right: fascist

Reminder that a thick neck is a side effect of having down's syndrome.

reminder that a thin neck is an indicator for shitty genetics, no athleticism, gymcelling of the highest order, and looks like shit even if you have a good looking face

after Robin broke up with him in my opinion. He suddenly got way leaner and bigger.

>Are neck workouts a meme?

Of course it's a meme. You're doing workouts for your fucking neck.

Lifting. For NECK gains.

muscles can be trained. Doesnt matter how embarrassed you are about it, it works and you can actually improve your appearance.
Any contact sports athletes train their neck.

I have a relatively thick neck and it's awful. My chin gets very little definition because of it

So he started roiding around that time too obviously

How many inches is a "big" neck when lean?

This one blows my mind every time I see it

You need to calm down mate

>cunt-eyed

fuck my wife vs I'll fuck your wife

reminder that neck bridges will fuck up your spine

the spine wasn't made to handle that kind of pressure

why dont you ask this guy

Reminder that deadlifts will fuck up your spine.
The spine wasn't made to handle all that pressure.

18 is boss mode, I think 15" is 50th percentile.

you're too used to faggot faces. I'd pick him over the mannequin in any time.

I think it would ebenefit, just see, his whole head looks wider on the right

obamas head looks wider because of his thick neck

and started to train neck
got a beard
stopped dressing like a nerd

>tfw still this picture saved as manlet motivation

that is not a good comparison

When did Lookism and Sluthate invade here?

>training neck isn't fitness related
Most people here and that workout want to look better.

There has been a pretty big influx since new year

now she dates a skinny lanklet CEO lol poor Nipp.

she looks like a bimbo now anyways

>tfw 16" neck

JUST

How fucked am I?

>Actually doing neck harness blowjob simulations
I seriously hope you guys don't do this

pics? what's her insta?

Robin Gallant instagram.com/robingallantt/

>implying bimbos aren't masterrace gfs for Alpha Males

They're the opposite of what nu-males like and feminists hate them.

Corpsegrinder used to walk 10 miles a day to powerlift in his friends garage back in high school though

bimbos were created by the jews

pic related is what feminist and n-males doesn't like, because it is unrealistic to not stuff your mouth with fast food and have Starbucks 3 times a day

redeemable, I was between 15-16 just over a month ago and now I'm nearing 17

Why do faggots get so uppity at the mention of neck training?
You're like the retards who only squad and deadlift and get mad when someone does curls.

If you train your neck you are a confirmed virgin and I WILL laugh at you when I see you at the gym doing these RIDICULOUS exercises.

Neck training is an incel cope. Also you WILL injure yourself. Stop making these threads fucking retard op. So you train your neck ok but STOP JUSTIFYING YOURSELF TO OTHERS. FUCKING INSECURE RETARD.

>instagram.com/robingallantt/
that dyel bf tho

he is TALL and RICH, the two most important factors

can someone shop a thick neck on me.

wow humans are pretty disgusting desu senpai

my mental disorder makes it really hard to find people attractive

thx

someone shop this guy into oblivion character creation

I don't understand why makeup bothers autists so much. Can't they see the paint caked on their faces? They act like women are naturally like that and girls who wear make-up "deceive" them.

>I just want a girl who's genetically flawless, who cares if I'm a 4, I deserve a 10 natural goddess, REEEEEEEEEE!!!

yes pls, but also with a thick neck

here's a surprise

you're fat and have a weak chin

Here's a fun fact about lifting

if you don't have a good neck, you're not lifting heavy enough
put some more backbone into it you loser

my shitty attempt

>shadowraddish77

>77

Never gonna make it with dem crossed eyes

kek has spoken

checked

I like how she admits how bad her posing for ig is and shows a comparison (and admits she's a bandwagoner), and then just keeps on doing the atp poses. She's like the heroin user who admits he's not a fan, but will shoot up the second he gets paid.

At least with guys it's an unspoken rule that they always have a pump no matter what.

What's wrong with your eyes dude

It's not the makeup so much as it is the fact that she looks like a girl who just hit puberty without it.

I have to worry about any minor spot on my face and my only option is to suck it up or pop it that day. Girls can look like goblins and just cover their faces and the only flaw you can percieve is that they're wearing too much makeup.

Bro, there's plenty of skinny bimbos.

As a guy you don't have axe-wound bleeding cycles fucking with your hormones. If you have acne it's because you have an issue with your skin you have to address.

Usually just oily face/dirt on it.

wow

u mirin

Cause it's completely unnecessary unless you're hung up about being a necklet

uh, guys look way better with thicc necks

>neck windmills 1000 x 100
>12 pack of Coca Cola a night
>raiding Alliance n00bs x failure
>shooting blood out of your cock 3x1

Is this routine enough to achieve corpsegrinder mode?

please, go to a plastic surgeon and do your eyes and you'll go from a 4/10 to a 7/10

just wanted to say that posts like this are very much appreciated by some anons like me. there are far too few people like you who provide good and detailed information.

Pretty good

he stole the info from here

lookism.net/Thread-Neck-Training-Thread

r8 my neck guys

>thick necks are aesthetic, they said

nice job lol

Ayy lmao

looks like an aged dwayne johnson on the right

looks like a boomer from gears

how bout that

what's wrong with my eyes??

kek is here