He cannot be stopped

He cannot be stopped

>675 lbs trap dl

they filmed this why?

What can her barbell deadlift?
What can he bench without gear, with correct form?

why would he bench with incorrect form?

>correct form

I like him but idk why he called that a pause bench the bar was moving the entire time.

>muh bug thruu

He probably is 4'8

Literally who?

never change, Veeky Forums

>slingshot
>trapbar with highest handle
literally what is the point of this

this guy is the epitome of egolifting

I just meant bar to chest.
Ego lifters (the type to do trap bar deads and equipped benching) often tend to do half reps when they come to normal bench, because using lower weight that they can realistically handle hurts their fragile little egos.

>misusing a meme

>memes

those are some weak lifts

Bloho just go

post yours figgit

>405 paused bench with slingshot

That's nowhere near close to Blaha's 505 pounds for a double

He brought the bar to his chest you moron. he doesnt do conventional lifts because they're dogshit, he does his own thing because it works for him as evident by his mad fucking gains,
Standard bench, squat, and deadlift are not the objective measures of strength, they're meremly a bunch of exercises chosen arbitrarily in a futile attempt to create a new sport for failed football athletes. They mean absolutely nothing in the real world.

>Standard bench, squat, and deadlift are not the objective measures of strength,

thats what I said you fat faggot, try to argue agaisnt it

Wow, Caddicarus got really swolle.

>standard bench squat and deadlift are not objective

I never knew that a figure of weight could be subjective

The deadlift, squat and bench are the objective measures, as they are the most commonly used, and no figure of weight is subjective when lifted in the same atmosphere (earth)

yeah, for the purpose of measuring how much one can deadlift, squat, or bench and not as an objective indicators of one's actual physical strength but rather as a measure for bragging rights of washed up caollege football failures

>What are leverages

who is this faggy manlet?

And he can't learn either