Rebbeca burger

french fit girl killed by gas capsule while cooking

instagram.com/p/BVkpNCiDIn4/?taken-by=rebeccablikes

hahahahaha

What? How was she killed by a gas capsule?

Was it nox or somethin?

This

Wha happened?

It's one of the whipped cream canisters which are powered by gas.

It hit her in the chest and caused a heart attack

Cheat days...not even once

But on a serious it's kinda sad. Was most likely a faulty chink product. Kinda makes you worry about what you've got around your house when a faulty whipped cream canister can kill you

wat

why would anyone own that weird thing in the first place??

deserved it for being a hipster honestly. no minmalistic/poor people will ever die to this because they would never have it

It's honestly hard for me to feel bad for any European women, knowing what they've done to the continent.

>these are the kinds of people who complain about not having a gf on Veeky Forums

w00d still plow.

>Oxygen deprivation

>Abusing nitrous oxide can lead to oxygen deprivation resulting in loss of blood pressure, fainting and even heart attacks.[55]

I think we all know how it really happened

Can I fuck the corpse before it decays?

It's kinda weird that they posted on instagram the thing that killed her. Kinda morbid move from the manager/family/friend.

we have those at my job for making whipped cream

weird way of describing her protein farts

>killed by a gas capsule
BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>these are the kinds of white knights who believe being cucked is transcending humanity

Thats unironically how i feel these days. Every terror attack is just about memes now also.

...fuck me, never change Veeky Forums

killed by a gas capsule

Na, only fucking children use nox. It's a terrible high.

So... the obvious point for the media here is that being skinny is dangerous

She needs some meat on those bones!

kek'ed

found the fatty

probably commotio cordis.

" is an often lethal disruption of heart rhythm that occurs as a result of a blow to the area directly over the heart (the precordial region), at a critical time during the cycle of a heart beat causing cardiac arrest."

>killed by gas capsule

Was she a kike ?

Same thing that happens to baseball players when they get hit in the chest by the ball. If you are unfortunate enough to suffer a large amount of chest trauma at a certain point in your hearts electrical rhythm it shuts down

>All these healthy food posts
>The Zen Meditation retreats
>Instagrams by the pool
>Surgery upon plastic surgery
Just to go out of this world via a desert making household item. What is life