/fat/ "Big moobs" edition

Previous thread:
>Who is /fat/ for?
Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to lose weight

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Discord
discord dot gg/tECCTD
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

davita.com/kidney-disease/overview/symptoms-and-diagnosis/what-is-creatinine?/e/4726)
bonappetit.com/recipe/warm-quinoa-salad
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>6PM
>didn't eat anything today
>hardly hungry or any appetite
Why do I have less cravings than when I eat normally? This is weird.

Your body starts burning fat instead so you're eating all day.

Confess your sins.

What to do if plateauing?

I've been drinking one beer each night lately. Having trouble quitting. It's such a waste of calories

Wait a few weeks, eat a bit less and excercise more if you don't start losing. Eat fibre.

I was pretty autistic about counting calories during my weight loss, and had plateaus. Then all the sudden after two weeks of doing everything right, the weight would just fall off. I'd say if you don't lose anything for another 2 weeks, then start to worry.

If you want to try something to jump start things, do some OMAD. Or even a 48 hour fast.

Has anyone told you you have become to obsessive with caloric intake?
I mean I talk about it a bit, and add everything I eat into my tracker. But it is necessary for me to lose weight. Life style change requires focus, however as the third month ends, I might be hyper focusing too much...

Most likely it is just a sodium/water build up. Assuming you are doing everything right. It will drop eventually, don't get discourage. Just remember Energy can't come from nothingness

Father I confessed already in the other thread.

>drinking calories
Just fucking stop

Hello fellow fats.

About to order a 10" garlic bread, tray of kebab meat, chicken strippers and a 1/2 pound chicken burger. Should I do it? down to 170 from 200 since christmas. Wanting to get to ottermode, thinking that might be around 150-155. 6'1.

My fat family members don't get why I count calories, meanwhile my family members who do count calories lose quickly and keep it off, while those who don't aren't losing a thing. I lost 1-2 kg a week until I lost 23 kg just counting calories. When you count calories you can eat cheat meals more as well, as long as you don't go over your weekly cals. Keep at it friend.

Are you going over your calories for the day?
If not are you gaining enjoyment from it? More enjoyment then you would eating something else with 200 calories?
Nothing wrong with a bit to drink to relax after a hards day work as long as it is within your budget.

Who else /LosingWeightMostlyForHealthButAlsoSoTheyCanBePositivelyAcknowledgedByTripfagsInTheseThreads/ here?

Can't weight to post me at my goal weight and then have Rainman compliment me

Confess your weeb sins.

Speaking of moobs, I'm cutting down from 250+, currently approaching 180 but I still have perky a-cups. What to do besides surgery?

Buddy of mine lost a lot of weight and drank like three bottles a day.

>not knowing the calories in what you eat and fitting it into your daily budget

You already know the answer

Boobs and love handles are some of the last things to go. Keep at it, build some muscle.

I don't get Lain.

>Tripfags
no

Try Select 55, as the name suggests it's only 55 calories. If you stay within your deficit it's almost good for a cut with no sugar and a mild hit of protein.

So what do you guys drink at the bar? I prefer vodka soda lime. About 125 calories, and I am use to the taste now. Or if I have more calories for the day whiskey on the rocks. Usually drink about 100 ml grams. (autism had me look up the glasses used at the bar I frequent.) for 250 calories.

No blood test yet?

I find some dubs to be better than subs. If a dub is good, I'll watch that instead.

>not loving and caring for Rainman
you should apologize to yourself

Water and coke light. I almost never drink alcohol, and I'm usually the designated driver.

I don't think anyone is supposed to on their first time watching it

Sometimes instead of -500 I end up at -350. Sometimes I can stay under, but, as I've gotten thinner that is harder and harder since my TDEE is so little.

I'm too hungry to sacrifice all those food calories, that's impressive your mate was able to do that. I struggle to eat below 1750.

I tried it and think I'd rather have water.

I have more definition in my collarbone than my chest atm, prolly not helping. I'm slowly putting on muscle to avoid becoming a lanklet but kind of slow going at 1400 calories a day.

I don't even look at trips, let alone try to memorize them. All tripfags and people who encourage them, such as yourself, need to kys

haha, rainman does sound like a cute guy. he reminds me of my boyfriend.
I hope you get your mires in due time, user(ette), make sure to signal it's you when you post progress/goal weight pictures so I can compliment you as well.

Any of you religiously count calories? Does it really follow the 7000kcal rule?

>kys

Literally underage word of the year, you can't talk bad about tripshitters when using that.

I was pretty religious for a while. 7000 calorie rule? I found that -500 daily was pretty consistent. It did depend on my macros a bit though, once I switched to a higher fat diet and really limited my sugar I for sure lost more weight faster despite my calories being equal.

>Literally
SJW called, they want their catchword back

Jack and Diet. ~80 calories per.

Eva is retarded and so are their fans
imo it isn't close to being as well written or executed as people make it out to be

Here is 2 weeks worth of keto food for me. I usually stock up hard once a month then supplement once a week so this doesn't include all the stuff I buy in bulk like chicken thighs, shrimp and shelf stuff.

'no'

I count calories consumed, yes. And try to be very accurate, using a scale. But trying to skew that with estimations of calories burned will steer you towards exercise bulimia, attempting to burn off EVERY little calorie you consume by following up each meal with manic periods of cardio.

I binged Saturday, Sunday, AND Monday. Yesterday I ate 700 calories to try to reset, today I added IF to my schedule. I need rules.

Red cabbage is seriously the best vegetable. So damn delicious.

>eating paper

I have been plateauing while counting calories (mostly focused on less carbs) for about soon too be 3 months. (and before that it was a year of going up and down) Help me please.

Broccoli is the god tier vegetable.

Need the fiber gains breh

I've eating a big ass hamburger today and I won't be able to eat anything until tomorrow so I don't go over my calories.
I've eaten half and it's so good father.

It makes your pee red

Seriously, if you're not on keto get your ass some fiber cereal and make that a staple of your breakfast, ~150 calories covers your entire daily need and you'd be surprised how little fiber there is in a lot of stuff compounded by your reduced consumption from dieting.

Eyeballing or measuring with a scale? If you're just eyeballing stuff you'd be surprised how many calories can be in so little food with some stuff. If you're actually measuring stuff with scales and measuring cups then it might be time to see a doctor if you can't lose while doing that after 3 months unless there's some particular outlier in your diet you're overlooking (alcohol?).

I'm on a liquid diet because of gastric sleeve surgery, and I had a tiny bite of steak. ;-; Liquids for a whole week fucking sucks.

Eyeballing confirmed for worst way to count calories.

Anyone else who sleeps like shit on a deficit?

>hoisin sauce for keto
yo thanks i got a new keto hack

What's the point of having one beer a night? It really isn't enough to get you feeling buzzed, right? I'm guessing you are doing it out of habit. Just don't have beer at home (assuming you are drinking at home) and you'll break the habit within a couple weeks.

bad morning, ate a lot of crap food, but miraculously still under TDEE

also the canteen at work got a new coffee machine
how many calories are in an espresso?

My heart belongs to Apple senpai

okay I have the most recent blood tests (end of january) I did, I need to go through the archives to find the older ones, but basically here's how I fared on one month IF+Keto.

The documents are in french, but most of those are medical terms and a quick google translate can help you find out what they are.

Most notable points if you want a quick read through are generally in the middle ground of reference points (calculated with age and sex) with some very relevant exceptions considering fasting and keto :

>Urea under 0.17g/l
basically the result of a clear pee, very little toxins in the blood stream coming from urea (the liquid in the process of eliminating toxins from the body).
> Protein C reactive : 4.6 mg/l very high but not unhealthy, result of eating enough protein which can be considered improbable while fasting and doing keto (most people indulge too much in fat but I kept a clean protein/fat ratio which led to little toxicity in blood stream and high protein).
>creatinine : 7.5 mg/l
a quick rundown on creatinine :
"Creatinine is a chemical waste product in the blood that passes through the kidneys to be filtered and eliminated in urine. The chemical waste is a by-product of normal muscle function." (source : davita.com/kidney-disease/overview/symptoms-and-diagnosis/what-is-creatinine?/e/4726) Safe to say there is normal to optimal muscle function.
So technically no poor muscle mass, no indication of low lean mass or potential to be losing muscle mass from fasting/keto.
>potassium (a given to look out for when fasting/keto) : 4.6mgl. High levels considering highest reference point is 5. So no deprivation of potassium.
>sodium : 138 mmol/l (lowest ref point is 136), so very low sodium intake, which is really good.

now for the keto aspects in particular, let's talk cholesterols :
> LDL : 0.92g/l, according to medical sources : "Less than 100mg/dL = Optimal"
cont...

Love you, /fat/. See you at weigh-ins on Friday?

Start building guns.
you can't waste money on food if you're wasting all your money on lowers and triggers

cont...

> HDL : 0.54g/l (>45 which is ref point of my stats). What does a slightly high HDL mean really? well HDL is what people call the "GOOD" cholesterol.
what does it do ?
according to WebMd (can't be fucked getting the scientific articles, but this is common knowledge) :
>HDL cholesterol scavenges and removes LDL -- or "bad" -- cholesterol.
HDL reduces, reuses, and recycles LDL cholesterol by transporting it to the liver where it can be reprocessed.
So in short, I have low bad LDL and high good HDL. Doing keto, eating fats in reasonable amounts.

I'll post the rest of the results, but they are related to hematology and hormonology and are less relevant to topic, and have really optimal to average stats on hematology, with a given hormonology high result for T4 as I have hyperthyroidism. It was a constant before trying this new regimen, and I believe long run I will defeat it naturally by continuing doing things right diet wise.

Thank you.

>mfw I weighed myself again after a pee pee and weighed again at 229.4

I'll wait until next week to make it official if I don't fuck up though

Yeah. I need Almazan Kitchen (youtube) ambience to fall asleep every night.

I'll be lurkan, don't have a spot.

I love all of you, you'll all get those lean bodies soon. Stay strong.

why do anorexics who fix their diet get called 'recovering' whilst fatties are just 'losing the spare tire' or something

Hit me up Saturday. There'll be slots and I'll reserve one for you if you give me a tentative username.

If you insist

Oh and I forgot about one of the most important stats on the whole panel :
>glycemia (fasted) : 0.94g/l which is considered normal levels. Interesting because I was prediabetic a year ago, and had been under a medication known to trigger diabetus in it's patients. But it seems I have reversed it over time. To give you a general idea, after that blood test I kept taking my blood sugar level regularly (to check I was still in ketosis, because I can't have access to ketosticks here) and I would get an average of 0.70g/l.

Never been on discord before. Tried the link and it said it expired.

Sorry I had to delete the image because the address of my lab was in the shot. It was mostly hormonology and potassium/sodium stats that I stated above. I don't want to get into trouble!

Ive been doing stronglift and cutting since 3 months ago and its doing great, lost 12 kilo. Should I stick with it or there are better programs

Stick with it until you complete the program, then advance.

I ate during 3 day work and fasting time.
About 500kcl total.

I am tired all the time and agitated.

Hear hear

I can only really enjoy baby carrots raw without any sort of dressing.

Is something wrong with me?

They taste like soap. I try to eat them for tan gains but eugh.

>has eaten 700 calories for the day
>don't feel like eating anything else

Almost the first thing I'm considering cheating with something tasty.

Why doesn't anyone here consider going to venezuela yet?

>inb4 never gonna make it
sanctimonious pricks on here can only see in absolutes, they really don't like having to learn moderation
enjoy whatever you decide to have user

It's just comfy. Not sure I get buzzed off of it, but I'm very small so it might relax me a bit. I'm 5' 8" 117lbs.

Man I'm looking weird now.

What are you eating?

I had some lightly breaded fish fried in butter with broccoli. Now I'm eating some shrimp with the rest of the butter in the pan.

Did my first barbell rows'/bench press' today
gonna do squats, deadlift tomorrow

I really don't know what to make for dinner. I want to pan fry chicken but i can't think of any sauce to complement it. Was thinking of homemade chicken nuggets too as something new

>lift and do cardio like twice a week
>eat less but still between 1500 and 2000 kcal mostly
>lost almost 10kg
Still a fat fuck but losing weight so comfortable is nice.

Fasting is not starvation. Fasting is when you choose not to eat, starvation is when people are losing weight when they don't have any other option. It carries a whole other level of anxiety and terror.

>rows and deadlift back to back.
>lifting 2 days in a row at all.

I recommend you follow any sort of program, but at least you're getting out there. Congrats!

bonappetit.com/recipe/warm-quinoa-salad
This but scaled down for one person

If you have the calories I recommend making homemade boneless buffalo chicken strips.

stfu dyel

Nothing wrong with lifting two days in a row if you aren't hitting the same muscles.

Quinoa is a meme

You won't make it faggot. Stop wasting every ones time with your nonsense.

It's a tasty meme

PUFAs or saturated fat? What's better? Does it matter?

Sometimes weight loss can be hindered by a 'whoosh' effect, more commonly known as water weight. Essentially, your fat cells are storing water, rather than fat. One morning, if you're consistently eating at a deficit (remember to keep calculating your TDEE with new loss), you should wake up with a sudden massive weight loss.