Red pill me on zero calories soda

>red pill me on zero calories soda

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/25313461/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only fat people drink them. That should tell you everything.

drink water you genetic failure. you're disgrace to your ancestors. Its time to reevaluate if you want to continue going down this path. You only have one body, take care of it. It needs to last a life time

Apparently they are still bad for you because they desensitize you to sweetness and make you want sugar more. I think that's bullshit but whatever.

Fat people use it as an excuse to super size their order.

or formerly fat people

I've never seen a healthy person drink diet anything. A healthy person wouldn't be drinking that shit to begin with.

If you have the mental fortitude to drink them without making it some dumb shit excuse to eat like a hippo go for it. I'd recommend water instead.

I drink it all the time and lost 100lbs. It lets me drink something sweet without any repercussions, I can't just drink water and coffee only.

Sugar replacements still cause insulin spikes. Source: My diabetic coworker I almost accidentally killed with 10 calorie Crush pouches.

depends on the sweetner aspartam is used in most diet sodas which does not cause any insuline spike whatsoever

hi

i prefer lacroix. zero calorie and bubbly but without any of that artificial sweetener shit that fucks with your gut biome. and it tastes yummy and gives you an in with those granola chicks

I literally drink 2-4 liters of diet coke/pepsi every day. I also drink about the same amount of water every day too though.
Its a habit I've had since childhood, thankfully it wasn't regular coke or I would have been obese as fuck by my late teens.
I have a clean diet and don't use it as an excuse to eat shit.
It does not affect my ability to cut. Pic for evidence.

It does, it's just also one of the older synthetic sweeteners and thus it's creators have had more time to put out bogus studies.

Total bullshit it does not...claiming every study who says so is fake is just idiotic

It's not that easy. Sucralose for instance doesn't spike your insulin at all. Depends on the sweetener.

>studies that don't show the results i want are bogus

>tfw drink a can a few times a week because it sates my sweet tooth

literally no proven link between aspartame and any health issues

Lol you could say this about literally anything. Fuck off man, as intelligent humans that created such a tasty drink we should enjoy it.

Bullshit. Ik plenty of skinny people that drink soda. Its their cheat every now and then

pretty sure aspartame was proven to kill gut bacteria

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/25313461/

which if u know anything about the gut biome it should worry you

skinny people have a hard time finishing a can of coke, usually

I didnt mean skinny skinny just not fat and not necessarily muscular

I drink diet coke because it tastes better than regular coke.

I'm also a hungry skeleton

>canned BPA
>liquified sugar/sodium

not only that, it kills brain cells.

>Statement
>Link to study that disproves statement
Literally what?

>test showed aspartame to impair insulin-stimulated glucose disposal
>showed aspartame to increase total bacteria, the abundance of Enterobacteriaceae and Clostridium leptum.
>Roseburia ssp HF-A was higher than HF-W (Paspartame attenuated the typical HF-induced increase in the Firmicutes:Bacteroidetes ratio

plenty of healthy people drink that energy drink poison

>healthy
>skinny

conflating being thin with healthy.. Health is far more than low body weight

>when a nigga cant read

it increases those two types because it's killing other types

>kill wolf population
>deer population goes up

it says that in the paper

>Niggas that can't into science reading research

You're not even aware of your ignorance. That's the saddest part.