10 deadlifts at 76lbs
15 deadlifts at 60lbs
10 squats at 60lbs
15 overhead barbell press at 60lbs
30 dumb bell curls at 10 lbs
15 benchless bench presses at 60lbs
20 sit ups
20 push ups

I only have a set of 10lb dumb bells, a barbell with up to 76lbs. I'm new at lifting shit.

You could do worse for cardio.

You're not going to get stronger, though.

>benchless bench presses

I do them on the floor since no bench. I don't know the proper name for it

Floor presses

since your weight is low, you should be doing harder exercises. So instead of doing deadlifts, do pendlay rows, instead of squats lunges, instead of curls reverse curls, etc.

This kid is actually serious.

Can you afford a gym?

no the closest gym is 45 minutes away.

No. It's not a good routine and will get you nowhere. The fact that you looked at that and thought "yeah this is totally reasonable" is astonishing. Like, 30 curls at 10lbs? Are you an eighty-year-old woman?

my bad I don't have heavier dumb bells.

Buy some fucking adjustables.

Why are you not joining a gym or getting a squatrack/bench with some decent weights?

Buy a bowflex faggot

I don't have a lot of money, I was thinking about getting some heavier dumb bells when I get some more cash.

put the dumberlls on a backpack, does squats pullups and pushups and you'll get much better gains than with this shitty routine you made

I can't do pullups. to weak.

If you are broke weak and without a gym get an iron working and buy a squat rack

*job

Then start by doing declines until you can do one

hey bro what restaurant did you get those premium nachos from

taco bell paco

You have Olympic or standard equipment?

Either way. Find flee market and swapmeets in your area. Look around for equipment, you'll find some dumbbells mostly, but if you're lucky you can get some decent stuff. Try to get mostly Olympic stuff, but if you only find or you have standard, get that for now. Stuff you should look for are
Olympic barbell, 2 plates of each possible weight, Olympic dumbbells, they use the same plates as Olympic bars, collars or clips for dumbbells, and most importantly a bench and rack just check if they have a weight limit label so you don't overload it.

I think standard it's a shitty bar we had laying around that we got at a lawn sale like 10 years ago. also all the shit on cl is to far away from me. thinking about getting shit from walmart when I get some more money.

>10 deadlifts
Stoped reading there

I'm a dumb fatman. no bully pls.

get resistance bands

If that's honestly the equipment available to you, you probably want to do bodyweight on a $20 pullup bar for upper body. Also, your lower body will probably suffer, best you could do is learn to clean and also snatch, or do one legged squats.

read the sticky u stupid fucking faggot

>benchless bench presses

>I can't do pullups. to weak.

Don't do that many deadlift. 10 is enough, if the weight isn't that heavy. Split up all your reps into sets. Buy some more weights for the barbell eventually. Don't try and squat without a power rack, that's dangerous, even if the weight is only 60 lbs. It's good that you are getting a routine together but just be careful and be practical. Don't do some DIY power rack or bench, buy a good sturdy one. Add some cardio too if it's not too much.

Hahahaha

If you have access to a bench or something similar, use it.

You don't get the full range of motion which is hindering what tiny bit of baby gainz you're going to get.

Walmart just started selling the bench and rack I bought a few years ago off Amazon, it's about $250 and it's decent to start off with. The plates they sell are only in a 50lbs $50 box of 4 10s and 2 5s, they're ok to start off with, their barbells are shit tho, they're the kind that you assemble and I just don't trust that.