Who here True Natty (tm)

Who here True Natty (tm)

That means no supps whatsoever. I have literally never been inside a GNC and I look better than 90% of this board.

>but I NEED to spend 100s of dollars per month on supplements!!!

Seriously what's your excuse?

>d I look better than 90% of this board.

Prove it or delete this thread.

Lel I knew this was gonna be the first post. Stay mad.

Gee I'm sure mad that some random fatboy on Veeky Forums told a lie.

fine, here I am, as I said, I look better than most of this board

>>but I NEED to spend 100s of dollars per month on supplements!!!

But you really don't though? You sound like the same kind of faggot that thinks you need to buy an ounce a month to smoke weed.

Why would I go on the internet and tell lies?

I dunno.
Maybe some kind of insecurity. Instant gratification of feeling like some random person somewhere in the world might think more of you than you deserve, or get in real life. There's a lot of compulsive liars in this world.

Not OP but 100% natty

No juice
No protein
No pre workout
No creatine
Hit the gym 5 days a week.

>not worth it

Just fucking blast test man, I would if I wernt such a pussy

>what is hyperbole

And it's also funny because I do know guys who actually spend 100s a month on supplements and looks like shit. Spending any money on that overpriced garbage is cringe worthy

dyel as fuck

>no protein

>better than this board

Dare I ask...pic?

can confirm, blast test and don't be dyel like this

I understood your sarcasm, I was addressing your implication that a rational person would spend that much money in the first place. Your friends probably look like shit because they're using them wrong and choosing overpriced brands that work exactly the same as the shit you can get from Walmart.

>that teenager who thinks he's jacked

Or maybe I actually look good and don't spend money on supplements and think other people should do the same.

So then how much do you spend on supplements? Do they work? Do you think they make you look/perform better than you would without them, and do you think that this improvement is worth the money you are spending?

I can't imagine that this is the case

>Or maybe I actually look good and don't spend money on supplements and think other people should do the same.

Prove it.
If you look good it shouldn't be hard right?

Hahaha delusional faggot

I hope this is a bait

lol no

I buy whey and creatine every now and then. Whey helps me fit my macros and creatine lets me last notably longer in high volume exercises.

You can't determine what your body would be like with or without supplements, it's pointless to even ask that question. Just do what the science supports or don't, it doesn't matter. There is no need to act like a vegan over this.

Fuck you cunts.
I bet I look better than all of you.

Will I lose my natty card if I walk into a supplement store?

>Tfw I would literally blast every single steroid possible if I knew where to get them and it didn't destroy my hairline

I literally don't give a shit if I drop dead at 50. Life is shit after 50 anyway, who cares if you get an extra 20 years being an old fuck

>no hair
Nice low test faggot

Is this bait?

Google eroids.
If you live anywhere but Australia, its easy as fuck to get decent steroids.

Is that shit legit senpai?

Yes. Its not a direct source, its a site for collating and user-rating of actual sources, so you know if they are good to go or shit

does whey count as natty?

You honestly look like an average dude that doesn't exercise

You do

>Whey protein
>Creatine cycles every three months
>Daily fish oil caps
>Daily multi-vitamin
>Did Universal's Animal test once

I will never be able to claim natty?

Are you really red? You should stay inside or put some cream for that.

Unless you're genetically red, but I have bad news for you...

Okay enjoy wasting your money and still looking like wet garbage. I will be over here laughing and getting True Natty gains.

>I look better than most of this board
wrong

Looking good brother, keep it up. God Bless

>that guy who got a mire from his grandma and thinks hes big now

protein powder is the biggest meme/scam ever. Just eat food you fucking faggots, shaker cups and blender balls are the cringiest and most autistic thing i have ever seen

i don't take any supps, but DYEL kid

You look like Jason blaha

Thanks, dubs. God bless you too.

>t. doesn't work full time job

When you're a big boy and work a real job your boss doesn't let you sneak off every 2 hours to eat tendies. That's why shakes are useful, you can just gulp down quick protein in 30 seconds at points before and after lunch.

If you can eat, do, but when you're too busy then shakes work wonders.

>having to eat every two hours

Nice bro science brofessor.

>being so poor you can't afford some protein powder
Is everyone on this board NEET?

No protein? So is your macros 50% carbs 50% fats? How does this work?

decent before pic. What do you look like now?

i take flint stone vitamin gummies

am i natural

i am about 1/3 of the way thru a pre workout tub i bought about a year ago, and i got some protein powder recently because my appetite sucks and i've recently upped my protein. whey is just an easy way to get an extra 26g over the course of a few hours

Everything you posted is natty, OP is just being a fag. Though the animal test is questionable

No protein powder. You know what I meant nerd.

>Did Universal's Animal test once

How was it?

sick treasure trail brah

You are right. You look better than most here. Good for you. Supplements are a Jewish lie

>being so poor you can't afford meat
Is everyone on this board a redditor?