Am I the only one that still uses jockstraps?

Am I the only one that still uses jockstraps?

Especially for the summer where the back is clear, no wedgies, and good support in the front. I tried compression shorts but that made me hotter.

Spoodfeed me some good but not crazy expensive ones

I wear them when I jog.

You can get cheap jocks at a sporting goods store (under $5 per pair) or a pack of three Papi jocks for like 12 dollars.

Are there any brands to get that are not synonyms with homosexual?

>wanting to get Veeky Forums
>worried about looking gay

not gonna make it

I do use wear them sometimes, they're great. Not that common though, but who gives a shit

Underarmour, Nike, hockey brands etc

are all of them open in the back?

that's lewd af mate

Welp i just ordered 3 packs from papi and 2xist on Amazon

Wish me luck lads

you'll be fine.
just make sure he wears a condom

I just freeball in summer

Probably gonna get some asos brand ones. They seem to fall in the middle of functional and looking not gay.

Diesel is not a gay brand.

I wear these to show my bros in the locker room that I'm addicted to the gym!

this is possibly the most faggy thread i encountered on Veeky Forums in long while

Jockstraps are exclusively a homosexual thing if worn outside of a sport where it's possible to get hit in the balls.

A dick ted, his boyfriend is Ted.

what exactly is the point of jockstraps

2(x)ist is my favorite brand. I hope you got the legit jocks and not the Y-back thongs, though.

It's meant to signify you're a bottom

>asos brand ones. They seem to fall in the middle of functional and looking not gay.
>looking not gay

You say what.

A lot of experts on homosexuality itt

They support your giblets while allowing incredible range of motion of the legs.

If you don't run or do gymnastics, then they won't seem useful to you.

Yeah well compare that to what Amazon has.

Closest thing to make lingerie if you've got a good body. Had a gf that used to get super horny when she saw me in a jock

This was my thought. A manlier version of the thong.. With out all thr ass floss business

I wear a jock under my shorts when lifting. One time though at like 3 am I had an issue.

>In locker room, ready to shower
>forgot my bag with towel and soap in it in the cubby holes in the gym
>Surely no one is around its late enough
>Saunter out in just a jock strap to gather my things
>3 people are in the room staring at me as I round the corner
>Grab my duffel bag and slowly walk backwards into the locker room.
>Haven't seen them since
>Still don't know if they quit the gym because of me or they just go at different times.

Kek, I'm sure they wouldn't quit just because of that.

No.
Jocks have been completely fetishized by the gay community. You would look less gay wearing a thong.

Pic is unrelated.

Same. Had a gf who used to feel me up when I was wearing a cup + jockstrap inb4 martial arts training

Just avoid PAPI and you're probably good.