Apartheid in the gym

Where I live the minorities are mostly black, and though they mostly don't misbehave in the gym, the few I have seen give off a bad smell from +10 feet away - especially when they're working out.

Do I simply need to find a gym that is more expensive/upscale, in a fancier part of town? Could I maybe just work out earlier in the day to not be in the same space as them? I've never seen them in the gym in the mornings.

I'd say white flight always supports our course but if you feel like you'd surrender and give up your gym/training time
maybe just try talking only to the whites

This isn't /pol/ go away

yeah, the thing is that I really like the gym and I don't really talk to anyone at all there so I don't feel the need to stir shit up

I generally don't discriminate based off ethnicity. I would be bothered by smelly guys in the gym regardless of where they came from

fucking racist virgin.

>behaves like he is tired of /pol/
>brings /pol/ up whenever it is mildly relevant

Veeky Forums is not your safe-space

kys nigger

Why are whites scared of minorities? Kind of pathetic don't you think?

>/pol/ boogeyman
>Every one on earth loves niggers or they are Nazi's

this lul

i think it's funny how my actual skin tone is white and my heritage is probably european but because i'm turkish i'm a disgrace in the wh*tebois eyes

good thing i cuck wh*teys on a daily basis

what the fuck you gonna do cunts :D

workout in the morning. I dare you to find one nigger who wakes up before 11 am

2/10 b8

yeah, this is probably what I'm gonna do.

not b8ing wh*teboi

I literally have whiteskin and look slavic yet people say just cause I'm Turkish I can't be wh*te

so I'm glad I was born in a shithole like the UK because I fucked your bitches since I was 14

hope ramadan brings more ramavans into you pricks

As someone from South Africa, let me tell you.

It's not that we are scared
>You have no fucking manners, you are loud and you have no concept of personal space.
>You are dumber than most other people so this is very irritating and never understand things the first time around. This always makes you angery then after explaining it four times, you get it and laugh it off as if the anger was acceptable.
>You smell like shit, it's always either to much deodorant or non at all.
>You are constantly trying to act tough, everybody around you can be praying for Jesus to cure a dying child and you people will be "mean mugging" some teenager or old guy.
>You have no concept of "Ubuntu" it's a fucking lie, blacks are selfish and they litter a lot. They take what is best for them and fuck the world
>You constantly want to move into white neighbourhoods and cry when you can't

I could go on for hours on the little things niggers do that is shitty apart from the insane amounts of rape and murder you commit here, but at the core, the so called heart of racism if you will, is that niggers are extremely bothersome.

You don't scare us you make our lives a little less enjoyable.

I know that feel Turk bro...

Too bad whites are a meme race lol

Cuck detected

What is it with you turkroaches and putting random st*rs in words?

>South Africa

Kek then go back to Europe you cave ape. Your kind isn't even native to there

Yours isn't either fuck nut

>various bantu speaking groups not native to south africa
>white education

LOL, don't you have some toilets you have to clean?

>meme race
they're inbred hypocritical retards

I literally knew /pol/tards making fun of inbreeding middle easterners, then they started to justify western cousin inbreeding because "there's a reason it's legal"

>Bantus are indigenous to South Africa

Unless your a Bushmen they were not here before us you ignorant imbecile. The only people who can rightly fight over this land are the Bushman who have no claim for a Transvaal or Vrystaat and the Zulus because they arrived at the same time as us.

The bushmen who were indigenous where skipping around the coastal regions of the western cape, eastern cape and moder nambia.

we don't like to swear
saying such like wh*te is a big offense

dirty fucking wh*teboi

left middle right

>Your kind isn't even native to there
The White Man is the rightful heir to anything and everything.

what does that mean

the middle one is the only attractive one

the ones on the sides are ugly as fuck
pip pip cheerio let me fuck me cusin hip hip hooray for the queen come here mummy let me suck ur breasts!

fucking wh*teshits

Why are minorities so scared of White people they can't even say white?

shit taste, the other user is right

You do realize that there were other Bantu groups that came hundreds of years before you dutchfags did right?

No there wasn't you lying faggot the ndebele were living above the Zambesi.

Anyways I am out Turkroach this isn't /pol/.

>tfw i go to a gym in east london
>quite mixed overall, slightly higher percentage of black guys than average
>they're usually just normal guys going about their workouts, nobody puts weights back which annoys me but that's kind of universal
>except for DYEL four dudes who came in about 2am yesterday and all took ages to get settled on 4 benches facing the mirror, all with dumbbells, and proceeded to bench press 10kg DBs for reps while the lead guy counted out reps to them like some weird chain gang or something
>yesterday see a white guy come in, probably 6'5" and DYEL, wearing one of those really low-cut tank tops showing off his complete lack of gains, spent more time walking around the gym than lifting anything
>some hispanic mixed-race looking guy with shitty half-dreadlocks using the lat pulldown machine like a rowing machine, jerking all over the place and doing 4-5 reps of lightweight super energetically before going to shadow box in the mirror for ten minutes and leaving his towel on the machine
>every night without fail there's a trio of asian guys that come in and all do turns on each machine, one by one, so they spend 2/3rds of their time just standing around encouraging the one lifting. even to the point of spotting them on machines like the bicep curl and tri extensions etc, have never seen any of them make any progress
>all of this i am watching from my spot in the corner next to the crossfit jungle gym thingy, deadlifting with music in and people-watching during rests
>some dyel guy comes up and asks to use one of the 25kg plates, i'm not using it so i say sure
>mfw when he starts doing clean & jerk type movements with just the plate on its own, grunting loudly and sweating everywhere, doing ten reps before quickly jumping up and grabbing the jungle gym and doing terrible form pullups, again grunting and wheezing the whole time, does this for the next 30 minutes while i do the rest of my workout
my gym is a pretty fun place

>tfw Afrikaans
>tfw Cape Townfag

>turkroach

I'm the Turk, the guy you were arguing with wasn't Turkish you fucking retarded wh*teshit autist
we're not scared of you scum, we fuck you on daily basis, we're just embarassed by you wh*teshits

>letting a board have this much control and agency over you

Sad!

Because look a shitskin in the eye the wrong way and they'll want to fight you, all they know how to do is be violent. You can't reason with them and you don't want to be around them because they form their own clique within their own race and disregard anybody who isn't like them. It's not being scared, it's not wanting to be around/associate with, since they're generally annoying as shit in the gym and life would be easier if they'd just leave

wow
That sounds more like features than bugs actually

...leave mummy out of this

>got beaten up by a foreigner because you were racist to him: the post

and i bet you think you dindunuffin right?

>we're the main and only reason you're not still living in a mud hut
>go away
Lol

>we're not scared of you scum
If only you realized the severity of your mistake.

good choice my nigger

left is actually the prettiest and hottest one irl

5,2, huge ass and tits, really athletic

have some more

her face is butters, middle one is the only hot one

This isn't /b/

Jej, every pasty semenskin's wetdream.

>answers question honestly
>replies with memes because Tyrone can't handle criticism
I bet you think I'm white, don't you nigger?

most people on /b/ are dyel skinnyfat/fat incel geeks, they can fap all they want to pics but they will never touch the fresh pussy of a prime woman

This. It's the comfiest time in the gym anyway. It's almost like it's yours.

Thankfully, there are only a couple blacks in my gym and they behave like everyone else. Some niggerball players come in sometimes and are a pain in the ass, but they never seem to last more than a trial day (too expensive? idk).

>what you gonna do?

Well, either the paradigm will keep shifting right and something potentially bad could happen to you if you don't cooperate, or else nothing will happen and all our countries will turn to shit, and no one, including you most likely, will enjoy their lives very much. Either way, it won't be good for you.

Mating with your third cousin, for all races, is ideal, as it's enough separation to not cause issues and close enough that things go more seamlessly. First cousins are a very bad idea, though.

All the treasonous liberal animals who would condemn a white man for fighting back over a shitskin running whites out of a gym/neighborhood/city/country

baka

>when you try to be a spammer but there are so few pictures that support your point you just post the same one over and over

how does a cockroach generate enough downward force to actuate keyboard keys

>this entire thread

>tired of deathstares from inbred mudpeople who hate me because i represent an unattainable ideal to them everywhere i go

Nice bait post negro

It's like asking why people are scared of rats. They look/smell/behave awful and rarely do anything good anyways

Go to a Mexican gym there won't be many mayates around because we don't get along

>It's like asking why people are scared of rats. They look/smell/behave awful and rarely do anything good anyways

They wiped out 1/3rd of the European population during the Middle Ages. That's surely a good thing!

>rats outperform shitskins at white genocide

>implying I want to see cholo goblins next to me

>be nonwhite by pol standards
>hate obnoxious kangz (inb4 redundant)
>switch from budget Gold's Jungle to gym that's $85/mo, 2x cost
>no nogs in the weight area bc they self segregate to bball court
>mfw

i go to a nice gym with like two or three black guys total who all actually lift and don't nog it up

other than that everyone is white or the rich, entitled, neurotic offspring of third generation immigrants

i hate california

There's one nigger at my gym and he doesn't put his weights back.

A chink once asked him to put his weights back, he still didn't.

They printed signs and put them up everywhere saying "please put your weights back" and this nigger still doesn't put his weights back.

Everyone else puts their weights back (mostly white, a few chinks). The one nigger I have seen in the gym is the one member who doesn't put their weights back.

anyone who spouts "REEEEEE safe space" shit is pretty much always a 14 yo who watches amazinatheist or whatever the new meme character it is now

Go to the gym before 4:00 pm to avoid the nogs going in for their morning workout

ITT /pol/tards acting hard on an anonymous internet board. We get it, you feel neglected and enjoy the attention you get for being edgy Go back to /pol/ and /r9k/ and leave the rest of Veeky Forums alone please. Who are you kidding anyway, you can't get fit by scapegoating minorities so what's the point?

Unless you are Khoisan, neither are you.

shoulda done SS faggot

I don't understand why people like you even coming here

>dat projecting

>/pol/ is all the bad things because they say things I dont like

You fucking child

Should make the face brown

He's right though. /pol/tards and poor Southerners use minorities to feel better about themselves. Something like "I may be ugly and poor, but at least I'm not black."

Good job being born white, something you had no control over. Here's your star sticker.

Sage because not fitness.

th-that's not true at all

I think /pol/tards would rather shitskins just disappeared.

There is no need for inferior races to be around for Whites to be proud of themselves.

>go to all-white gym
>everyone glares at me when they see me squatting
What do they mean by this?

You probably smell. Take a shower.

I had some refugee come to the gym that stank so bad I almost puked. I told him he stank and he thought it was funny.

It's not funny, Abdul. Shower.