/fraud/ - 383 replies and no new bread edition

/fraud/ - 383 replies and no new bread edition

read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK

previously on manlet faggots general:

Other urls found in this thread:

news.mit.edu/2001/melatonin-1017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You make 3k net a month with that job and no education?

you pay taxes? you suck bbc? How do you do it? that's more than someone with a master would earn

Where do I look if I want a gf that will smoke weed and play video games with me on days off?

Should I do tinder and okcupid and shit? Like IDK where to find these kinds of girls. Give brainstorming please

People used to go outside, engage in hobbies and begin friendly conversation with the opposite sex.

Try that Romeo

>these kinds of girls
girls who play video games and smoke pot? Wherever 19 year olds congregate.

Like that's my point. I want an introvert who doesn't do that shit, but instead stays inside with me to smoke weed and play video games.

Just combing from whatever chick you happen to run into and find physically attractive and manage an exchange of contact info etc. Seems like an inefficient way to go about it.

so feeder workouts are not a meme after all?

>30 mins on the preacher curl machine
>30 mins doing pulldowns that target my tricep

been over 2 days and i still have a bit of doms and my arms are still a bit like jelly.

That's basically what I'm asking, yeah. So where do I look?

It's called working your way up, I'm not just an orderpicker.
Currently foreman of the entire freezer and handling returns on the side.

Aside from that I sell some gear from time to time at criminal prices for an extra 200 a month and flip pokemon cards for an extra 300 bucks a month.

Whats your pay like then?

Mirin man. I know people at master level that are not even close to that after years of work.

How many working years do you have under your belt?

Not even close to that. Normally, people with a MBO degree should be happy to make 1100. I did HBO and pre-master and make 2k start salary.

Pretend to be a student at a college.

Where do I find a grill that actually does cooking and cleaning stuff on her time off from her part time job, instead of sitting around being a lazy slob on the computer and Netflix all day? That's what last gf did.

Just 2. It was the biggest fucking shitshow when I entered and was about to leave when I had this idea of sucking it up and fixing everything wrong.

All the old crew had left and we replaced them as the new staff with almost no proper training.
Just a crew of 3 guys but we get shit done.

It all went so fast and I'm suprised it hasn't blown up in my face yet.

Pay for just orderpicker in the freezer starts at 1800 netto, I would never work for 1100 kek.

I have no clue, I got lucky I guess.
Also a throwing a bitch fit and denying sex works when lazy.

Do you have friends that like that shit? Do their girlfriends like that shit? Do their girlfriends have friends that like that shit? There's your target pool. It's always easier if you have an in.

>Day 3 DNP

I sweat so fucking much last night. Don't feel much at all, just a little warmer idk maybe placebo. Maybe its bunk

s m h

>Also a throwing a bitch fit and denying sex works when lazy.
whats it like to be in a relationship with someone who actually wants to have sex with you?

you're only at 250mg aren't you

Nope live somewhere new and basically have very limited free time. Not sure how I would go about finding people with similar interest of staying inside and playing video games on drugs.

Amazing really, but tiresome.

We tend to swap lust from time to time and it's a bitch to manage when one person wants it and the other doesn't.

Also, fucking her sore till she is barely unable to walk the next day leaves her wanting for more.
Number one mistake is being in it just to cum for yourself.

After this year I'll be coming out with a bachelors at 21 hoping to at least start off with 50k a year.

>tfw exgf and I were cuddling yesterday
>It's winter her in Aus
>"Oh my god you're so warm."
>hugs me tight and wraps her legs around me

Th-thanks tren

Thank Tren when you finally rail her like the man you're supposed to be or when you ditch her.

Don't get me wrong, I know everything is alot more complicated then it looks but fuck are you being a total beta in this whole situation.

I like you and want to like you you dummy, why do you make these decisions all the time.

I think my decisions so far have been alright. Hindsight is 20/20 but so far I couldn't be happier with the results.

Eh I'm happy for you man, and hope it works out.

Week 3-4 of no gym baka I look terrible but still strong.

mirin confidence

Keep it up then.

It just sounds like many of those "i want my ex back" stories, which never work out.

Will root for you.

Also, hows the Tren treating you?

Oh so I've been taking 6grams of l-arginine a day boners have been crazy and getting comments on vascularity but I've also dropped like 18lbs.

Tren is fine. Got some minuscule lactation for one day, then my caber arrived. Definitely warmer, sleep less but nothing major.

Not really feeling any sort of psychological sides. I might be a bit funky emotionally though.

Clean your fucking mirror for fuck sake.

Tren kreeps up. I keep a mood diary for this.

I always notice the effects in hindsight.

Like how broad you are. Make a sharper picture next time.

>he saved the picture I made

Thanks dawg

How's everyone doing?

Down to 236lbs, was 260lbs a few months ago. 250mg test/week just to preserve muscle and keep everything tight solid juicy.

Cant believe i let myself get that fat. Being on roids, even lose dose, is amazing.

the fuck r u talking about weve had that picture for like a year dont tell me you seriously havent seen it here?

I made it though lol

>Make a sharper picture next time.
lol that filter is 100% intentional, it's to make it not as obvious that he looks like shit

Gym mirror also a shit gym.
And I'll have better pics when I get s new phone my camera is busted :/

Here man filter free and I admit on the daily that I still look like shit so lurk more.

take a picture with your camera, not with instagram and that shitty filter applied on top of it.

does test increase appetite and body/facial hair growth?

Yes

how old were you when you starting pinning?

my pinning game sucks dick. every time i do it i seem to go in at a weird angle so pulling the needle out feels really fucking uncomfortable.
h2 not suck at pinning, lads?

Have you ever hammered a nail? Like that.

tried it. now i just have a bunch of holes in my quad

I make 7k a month with no college degree

Sometime next year have a chance to make over 10k a month but with this job and whats expected shit is hard yo.

>Hammering a nail
>Multiple holes

america != netherlands

You could try jacked and tan if you're still looking for a somewhat pling style program that also has ohp as a main lift.

FUCK

How do you guys lift differently as frauds vs natty? Assuming the goal is just to get yuge

Does it make more sense to do 5x20 since it's all about muh hypertrophy and muh time under tension? Or do you just do your natty routine and enjoy better recovery etc.

I do what it did naturally just do alot more sets (i like drop sets and rest pause). Rest when I feel its required which is dependent on how much sleep I get.

I regularly do isolation with 20 rep sets but it's always with a weight heavy enough that I need to rest pause.

On a side note I've ordered melatonin 1 for improved sleep. Can you desensitise yourself with over use?

I'll give that a read. I'm mostly looking for something that would allow me to spread my work out to more days. My current upper/lower split looks like this:

Tue:
press, bench variation:
bicep, tricep, and shoulder isolation

Wed:
squat
deadlift variation
back, lat, quad, and ab isolations

Fri:
bench
press variation
bicep, tricep, and chest isolations

Sat:
deadlift
squat variation
back, lat, quad, and ab isolations

Cardio every training day (15-20 minutes at the end). Main lifts are a basic linear periodization (top set, two ~5% drops with matched reps). Isolations (except abs) are done kind of like Serge Nubret's style of training, partially because I'm coming back from a wrist injury and can't do a lot of heavy stuff.

I guess my main problem is that squats and deadlifts leave me completely gassed, so it takes a long time to get through the workout. I really push on the AMRAP sets, so I need a lot of time between sets (5-7 minutes) and some time between exercises. Today's lower day took me a little over two hours, because squats and deadlifts each took about forty minutes, including warmups.

Maybe I can improve it with conditioning work or something.

Is what you're doing working for you? Because if so don't fucking change anything. If you're making progress right now keep on doing what you're doing until you can't consistently make progress.
That being said, have you tried carb loading the night before your squat/deadlift sessions?

>I do what it did naturally just do alot more sets (i like drop sets and rest pause). Rest when I feel its required which is dependent on how much sleep I get.
>I regularly do isolation with 20 rep sets but it's always with a weight heavy enough that I need to rest pause.
Cool thanks for the feedback

>Can you desensitise yourself with over use?
I actually looked into this a while back apparently the doses people take are too much and idk if it leads to desensitization but if the compound doesn't clear your system in time (due to the crazy dose taken) it can lead to accumulated grogginess with overuse (personal experience now).

news.mit.edu/2001/melatonin-1017
>The researchers also discovered that the typical health food store dosage of melatonin, which is about three milligrams (or 10 times the dosage in the study), is less effective in treating insomnia. In addition, the higher dosage can cause potentially serious side effects, including hypothermia (low body temperature). The study also showed that the higher dosage elevated plasma melatonin levels during the day, which can cause a "hangover" effect in some of the subjects.

Also, it's worth noting that I don't have to do more than one isolation per muscle to get stronger right now, so I'm only doing one each.

I'm only on TRT, and I won't be doing my first blast until at least August. I'm also not bulking. Still getting stronger, though, so I'm not too worried.

Yeah, it works well. I completely botched my last training cycle (experiments that didn't work out), but the one before it was just like this, and I put about 100 pounds on my total over three months while cutting.

It's easier to recover when I have more diet control, but I moved back home after graduation, and I just have whatever mom makes. All I want is to eat nothing but steak, rice, and broccoli. Alas, not until I move out.

Am i /fraud/ yet?

i do a back/chest, shoulder arm, leg workoutsplit 2x a week

i change the excersises a lot each day but basically do 1 heavy as shit till i almost black out exercise and 2 as often as shit till it hurts like hell and then 5 more reps per bodypart
staff got me a bucked i should keep around if i ever have to puke again, happend before will probably happen again

You could literally just increase workout frequency, increases weekly volume substantially.

Instead of xxABxCD just abxcdx, that's a 16% increase in weekly volume and frequency on its own has benefit.

Train similar just with a hell of a lot more volume tolerance.

Use more variety of lifts too to avoid hurting joints.

what the fuck. why even share a picture if it's this shitty. if you were trying to impress someone, you failed miserably. looks like your are showing off your fucking phone.

thats no steroid thats just a deug, so no you arent a fraud you are just a junkie

ive had it being mediocre, i want to go full blast and turn into granite.

ill start up at 2.5g test+eq mix and 40mg sdrol and work my way up.

>inb4 natty lookin pieces of shit spouts anything bad about doing more than 1grAm or muh diminishing returns

just pull out super fast. who cares

I don't need to add volume right now, though. I'm getting stronger with my current volume.

omg we care.

>dat giant phone

sorry you got stuck at 5'2

The more volume you accumulate the more work capacity you have for lifts 70-85% and your strength block, the better your strength block the better the peak.

Build the pyramid from the bottom up. Biggest benefit of aas is improved work capacity and recovery. Make use of it.

dw user I fully support reckless behavior. I start my tren blast tomorrow, I have both winny and sdrol and I don't know whether I want to run winny OR sdrol a few weeks break and then winny at the end.

What are some good apps for the iPhone besides tinder? I just got one and was coming from Android which I may switch back to because it seems like you /have to/ jailbreak these to have any freedom.

Yea man I'm short I get it

is oversleeping a thing? on cycle now, was sleeping 10-12 hours a night, woke up groggy, had fuck all energy through the day, was always feeling rested

had 6 hours sleep last three nights due to busy days, havent been in a bad mood since, full of energy, motivation, heck im even helping the housework

Fucked exgf.

I threw up after because 0 cardiovadcular capacity. Thanks tren.

She cried of happiness

took you long enough

Exgf also commented that my pecs were bigger. Thanks tren

Legitimately happy for you bro

now dump her

>I threw up after
Its because youre gay

It's always happened. I always feel sick after sex. Only ever thrown up 3-4 times though.

But how many dudes have you banged

>23
>No sexual experience because reasons
>Suddenly come into myself, confidence as well as social apptitude and physique (this is fraud)
>Decide to use dating apps
>Lots of 5-6s down to chill already

What the fuck do I admit I'm a virgin or do I pretend I know what I'm doing and hope.she just thinks I'm retarded?

As much as we rip into you, some of us had hopes because they know those feels.

>smoking weed
>playing videogames
sounds like your typical bottom-of-the-barrel white trash GF, so dating sites as you mentioned + bars, and you'll meet one eventually, guaranteed

cheap place to get needles? and whats your opinion on 20ml bottles

Is 16 weeks too long for a first cycle? I'm running 500mg Test E per week.

Send that girl to my house, right now

she cried of happiness after sex?

Obviously not as a sole.pursuit in life my man.

You're in it to get her back though right? Fucking my ex after the break up did not go well for me hope it works for you truly.

your local needle exchange :^)
>20ml bottles
Nice if you're homebrewing and pinning something like a gram+ of prop a week at a low concentration. I suppose they would also be nice if you're homebrewing equipoise and intend to run a fuckload of that.

6'0 220 20% body fat
been lifting for 3 years

About to start my first anavar cycle because im too much of a pussy to ever pin.

Im taking 50mg, then 100mg for a total of 8 weeks.
starting arimidex at 3rd week.

Anything other precautions i should take?
Im already down 20lb in the last 24 weeks, so i know my diet is good, but my strength is finally starting to really drop and im hoping this will help a bit.

Being a whiney bitch actually works wtf. But seriously good for you don't fuck it up again.

That also threw me but hey girls are nuts

You should kys

have you considered reading the fucking link at the top of the thread before asking retarded questions?

REEEEEEEE

>can't take pictures worth shit

N!ce b8 m8

If not bait your stats are disgusting and you should

why would you take adex w/ var only dummy

heres what will happen

>weeks 1-4 will be good, you will see gains, strength, etc
>weeks 4-8 your natural test will have crashed by now, running 100mg would have dropped HDL and thrown LDL up, you wont feel the damage because lethargy will be attributed to low test
>you will want to get bloods done around week 6 to see how bad youve fucked yourself up doing this stupid cycle, but you will put it off because youre a pussy
>weeks 8+ you will come off the cycle, maybe keep half your gains (which will be underwhelming, mind you), and will decide that in fact Veeky Forums was right all along and you need to inject your gear to make worthwhile progress
>you come here 6 months from now asking how to run a proper cycle
>we will tell you the same shit
have fun!!!
ps. 25g needles are literally painless
nurses use 21g usually

>I sweat so fucking much last night.
>Maybe its bunk

sounds bunk, you should try upping the dose. take 2 pills every 2 hours until you feel it.

no bait, just dont want to pin.
Ive been lurking for a while, and have read the wiki, but tbf its pretty overwhelming. Considering youve been the most helpful, what can i do to make the most out of my fairly mild cycle. Keep the cycle shorter? Keep it at 50mg?

I didnt just pull it out of my ass, alot of people recommended that cycle to me on leddit as a starter

How long can I run 600mg test without seriously harming my health

Yes.