Why don't 20somethings play sports anymore?

Srs. All the rugby clubs, MMA clubs,BJJ schools are filled with old faggots 30+. even my powerlifting gym is skewed towards old farts.

Where the fuck are the millennials? If you're all so into fitness and being healthy where the fuck are you?

For as popular as internet Veeky Forums culture is where the fuck is everyone IRL?

>everything and everyone that I don't approve of will go into the category called "millennials"

OP are you retarded?

they are into being trendy, not being healthy. they are all busy paying 150$ a month for crossfit and getting coffee from starbucks

also mostly just faggots llay sports now. a white flight has happened because of niggers. im sure you can find some young people playing baseball or hokey

>I don't see something, therefore it is a rule

millenial here

we're mostly doing cardio, desu

Holy fuck dude did you even read the goddamn OP? He's only referring to millenials as people that are around the age 20 you mong. Leave this website

I think lots of people still play sports in college, but people over 25 usually have too much going on in their lives to dedicate time to a sport and have no really highly competitive options so they just quit until life slows down again (when they're older)

You just live in an old person city/town

>thinking anyone that posts fitness memes must be into fitness

Exactly how many people even on this board lift?

i live in a city filled with universities and people 21-30 are EVERYWHERE. There are gyms, yoga classes, crossfit gyms, MMA dojos everywhere. There's even a dedicated powerlifting gym in the area.

the only time i've seen people in that age group gather in a "fitness" setting is to play drunk softball after work.

Pretty much this, your analysis is wrong OP. You're not seeing "millenials" or young people in general in those gyms because nobody under 30 has the time or resources to pay for an expensive and niche gym. If you think we're doing CrossFit try again, those are mostly 30 something's too

I do mma with an age range of 13-60, most of us clustering in late 20s to early 30s. I'm 25 so getting there

>For as popular as internet Veeky Forums culture is where the fuck is everyone IRL?
In the gym making actual fuking gains

insurance is through the fucking roof mate, sport injuries are also super common and often unavoidable.

I'd rather just lift. At least when I get injured I know its because I was being a fucking retard.

I live in a big state university town, and I'd say 30 percent of the gym is in their 20s. That seems a reasonable number. It's summer too, and that number still holds (so they're not necessarily living on campus anymore).

Anyways, most normies are soley into their careers, so it makes sense. Of my core friends, only 2 lift of the 7. Three play tennis a lot though.

>unavoidable
maybe if you are a dumbass

I know lots of 20-somethings that play rugby/softball actually

>play highschool sports
>Get banned for being rough in rugby
>Decide I hate sports

Early 30s is millennial though...

>Where are the millenials?

Haha, oh you. Haven't you heard? You can find us anywhere, usually listening to Spotify or using Snapchat to take pictures of subtly overpriced food from flavor-of-the-month food trucks (this month is Flip's Filipino-Djiboutian kimchee fried rice) that roam around shitty parts of Los Angeles (like the entirety of Los Angeles). You can also find us ride-sharing (but fuck Uber lol) and trying to dream up the next big startup (usually along the lines of "it's Uber but for ______ " ) while talking or coding at the newest organic coffee shop (Arabica beans slow-pressed and cold-dripped and served with a pad of organic grass fed butter). We usually char about how LA is sooooo much better than SF (when we're not coding or reading buzzfeed).

haha fidget spinners

wut. 30s blokes shit on 20s millennials ALL the time

>I hate millennials! >:(
>where are all the millennials?
Slip a disc and stay in bed already, fegit

how do i maintain my faggot anime hair at the gym like this?

Sports are boring

Video games are superior.

Millennials can be divided into pre- and post-smartphone. Post-smartphone has never been forced to plan a single thing, it can be thrown together on the fly.

Millenials are a pretty terrible group tbqhfam

They're the 2nd biggest demographic after boomers, and boomers are dying FAST. Get ready for the millennial world, imagine a world run by a group of people raised in the PC world boomers built. Can't wait.

>o boy, let me just find a way to make this about race

go the fuck back to /pol/ you piece of shit. keep it Veeky Forums related while you're here

yea same here

a lot of it depends on weather i think. 20-somethings don't like doing sports in the rain

lots of folks do tennis and pub soccer/basketball when it's warm out tho

I feel like most 20 yo's are kinda lost nowadays. Somewhere between broke, in and out of school, working a shitty job, and depressed. A lot are pussified, sure, but a lot sinply don't have the time.

i want powerlifting friends and muay thai friends but i come here in my room instead

Veeky Forums internet culture isn't popular. There just isn't that many of us. And probably half this board is only here for memes.

God it's going to be terrible.

Internet fried young millenials brains. It's also why everyone under 28 LOVES homos and trannies.
>t. 31 year old bjj faggot.

Our smart phones and gadgets make us hip and trendy XD

Who needs values and ethics when you have Netflix and Uber!

I mean, we do use technology mostly made by boomers, b-but we're still geniuses for using it all day! Now lets vote for an ignorant populist demagogue who will sooth the economic anxiety we face!

At least we can rest assured this will be the only generation of "millennials," there's no way we'll see the level of prosperity that gave rise to the cancerous baby boomers again, so there won't be anyone to create more millennials

Fuck dude u are on Veeky Forums u know, quit overreacting like a whiteknight bitch.

Jeez

I didn't kek, but I did get cancer

Not gonna make it.

Back to

20 something here (does 27 count?), I used to play rugby but the people who play it are mostly cunts. Nowadays I just go for runs, go hunting/fishing and boxing. If you're looking for a sport with young people who aren't complete cunts give boxing a go.

Not in Australia, plenty of social teams and elite teams for young people to play in. My baseball team had two people over the age of 25 last year, the rest between 17-24.

Go to a better country amerifat.

>All the rugby clubs, MMA clubs,BJJ schools are filled with old faggots 30+
I want to join a martial arts gym but I don't have the money or time for that as a college student. I'll do that once I have a real job

Early 30s are also millennials you mong

Look at yourself and your peers and ask why any young person would want to be around you. Would YOU want to be around you, if you were some 22 year old working, going to school, having fun or whatever?

cause i'm shy and live in my head and remind girls of their absent fathers

Would you want to be around yourself is the question

Millennial reporting. It's called a home gym, faggot. We can afford those because we didn't waste all of our time and money on that cookie cutter 'american dream' bullshit the boomers sold you on to keep you productive and dependent cogs.

You aren't smart or special because other people in a similar age range are, just like how being born in a similar place or having similar cosmetic attributes don't. Quit acting like you're so damn superior because you'll die sooner. You're the embodiment of the "kids these days are worse than kids were when I was one" just like all the irrelevant old fucks of the past who are desperately clinging to the hope that they in some way matter, and you're going to die and be forgotten like they all have too.

All those cost money user

Mma gym is 300 a month