Exactly how bad are steroids?

So, what is the verdict? Are we going to find out 50 years from now that we have been demonizing a completely harmless drug, similar to how we perpetuated the whole reefer madness? So far we know that users predisposed to congenital heart problems are the main ones at risk, but what about the average joe?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20153798
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapsychiatry/article-abstract/496600
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17036188
article.sapub.org/10.5923.j.sports.20150505.01.html
drugabuse.gov/publications/research-reports/anabolic-steroid-abuse/what-are-health-consequences-steroid-abuse
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Literally the same as any other drug, provided you don't have predisposed conditions then if you don't abuse you'll be fine

still shrinks your dick/balls though right?

i think its a myth how would more testosterone shrink the thing that produces testosterone?

From what I read you can take Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during and after a cycle which helps prevent testicular atrophy.

I don't think steroids shrink the dick, though.

getting testosterone from an external source means your body thinks it has to produce less of it hence your balls shrink

It just shrinks your balls.

It shrinks your balls because when you don't use something it atrophies. When you use steroids your body has such a surplus of test that your testicles aren't used as much to produce it

where do you even get test from? Like can you just get it online?

If im chubby/fat. Will a certain amount of roids slim me down and give gains easier?? I dont wanna abuse the juice i just want results a littlw faster

They can: 1. Fuck up your skin, 2. Speed up hair loss drastically, 3. Show everyone that you're insecure fag

You'd be better off with self control you lazy fuck.

what the other 3 posters have failed to say, is that it's only temporary and they go back to normal after the cycle

most roids make you fatter

They're not completely harmless though, but the sides aren't as bad if you don't take so much.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20153798
>Adverse side effects of AAS include sexual dysfunction, alterations of the cardiovascular system, psyche and behavior, and liver toxicity
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapsychiatry/article-abstract/496600
>Steroid users displayed more frequent gynecomastia, decreased mean testicular length, and higher cholesterol—high-density lipoprotein ratios than nonusers.
>23% of steroid users reported major mood syndromes—mania, hypomania, or major depression
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17036188
>An increase in left ventricular muscle mass is well documented, and some researchers have even reported concentric hypertrophy
>Changes in the concentration of blood lipoproteins, particularly a reduction in vessel-protective HDL cholesterol, can lead to early atherosclerosis.
>Many case reports exist about cardiac deaths in seemingly healthy subjects-most often body builders and other strength athletes.
article.sapub.org/10.5923.j.sports.20150505.01.html
>Regarding side effects, the use of AAS, is related to several complications in the liver, cardiovascular system, reproductive system and psychological characteristics, always assigned by the non-therapeutic and abuse of AAS.
drugabuse.gov/publications/research-reports/anabolic-steroid-abuse/what-are-health-consequences-steroid-abuse
>Irreversible changes include male-pattern baldness and breast development
>Steroid abuse can cause acne, cysts, and oily hair and skin
>Abusers also can develop endocarditis, a bacterial infection that causes a potentially fatal inflammation of the inner lining of the heart.
This is why I only take oral var and clen.
We're not supposed to talk about it, but oh well.
>/r/Steroidsourcetalk/
Get a fat burner instead, clen, dnp, or get on an eca stack.

you can hop on some dnp, don't know what the sides are though. also var but you'll have to do gay shit like pct.

Dnp is safer than roids if you're not a grill or dumb. But diet and self-control are always the key

DNP? how effective is it?

>you can hop on some dnp, don't know what the sides are though
KEK
>Dnp is safer than roids
FUCKING KEK

>Exactly how bad is cocaine? Are we going to find out 50 years from now that we have been demonizing a completely harmless drug

How efficient are the weight loss drugs recommended by other anons in the first place? You shouldn't start using some illegal shit that can kill you if it only accelerates your weight loss by 30%. I can kinda understand why pro bodybuilders would use them to get down to insanely low body fat percentages with the least amount of muscle loss, but you're just a random fat guy.

you get it off amazon