>skinnyfat coworkers asks how much you weigh
>a little over 200lbs
>everyone is taken aback
>"How do you weigh so much without being fat?"
>Co-workers have full knowledge that I lift

Are normal people really this stupid?

>im rly musclear guys

no

A lot of people don't see a correlation between being strong/big and lifting weights

I'm 5'7 70kg with veins on my abs.

I have a cousin, same age, same height, he is 50kg no abs.

Stand us side by side and you can see what 20kg+ muscle looks like.

Taken 5 years to build this 20kg of lean body mass. Pretty sure I'm nearing my natty limit, probably why I'm still getting stronger but not gaining much noticeable muscle anymore.

lmao fucking manlet

Yes, they are. A majority of people who don't lift regularly attribute body weight to fat, especially women. Most people don't know muscle is more dense then fat.

do you have facebook? If so, do you not see all the stupid shit everyone posts on a daily basis while everyone else supports such idiotic posts?

Yes

What if your normie friends could see all the stupid shit you post on Veeky Forums?

i only grade A quality pharma-free NO BS NO DRAMA Good Shit (tm) on this website, so it'd be fine

The shitposts I shitpost on here are less shitty than the shit your average normie puts up in Facebook.

but the thing is, most people here know the difference between trolling and actual advice. People on facebook will believe anything as long its in a infograph or one of those videos that claim studies prove some fact.

Id probably kill self

>infographic that says nofap makes you have high test and will allow you to build more muscle
>infographic that says that keto is for everyone
Many people fall for shit on this website.

>5'7" 110 lbs with no abs

I'm 5'8" and 118 lbs. Literally you have to do to get abs at this size is any physical activity. Unless he sits on his ass playing video games 15 hours a day eating cheetos then he should have abs.

5'6 and 185lbs with 16% bf.

They literally have no clue

>5'8 118lbs

Wow you are literally a waste of life.

Don't be rude to me okay?

Dumb bitch

You might be twice my size but I bet you're still too much of a pussy to say that to my face.

Shut the fuck up carlos

>nofap makes you have high test and will allow you to build more muscle
This is true though.