Is Coke Zero really as bad as people say? It tastes almost identical to the regular thing

Is Coke Zero really as bad as people say? It tastes almost identical to the regular thing.

>inb4 fatty

Just switch to water or at least mix natural juice with water if your fat ass can't live without sweets

>your fat ass

m8 I haven't touched a sugary drink in months. I'm just asking in general, why would you drink regular coke if zero is the same thing but with no calories. must be some kind of catch.

If none of of the ingredients have "phenyl" in the name (aspartame), then there's really nothing wrong with it. All diet sodas used to have it, but some don't now.

Shit will fuck your teeth up more than anything.

Used to chug that shit until I started getting cavity spots and dropped it cold.

>drinking water with friends on a night out

Are there peoole on Veeky Forums with social lives?

What's wrong with that

It's impossible to be Veeky Forums and social if your social circle doesn't consist of chads/active people as well

This
Always the weird one out when I order water or unsweetened iced tea
Doesn't make me Change my drink but still a point

Well how about you switch friends if they don't understand your life goals? You can always have a shot or two with girls at the bar, but cmon, how fucking soda is related to social life?

>only drinking water for that?

It has no calories because our body cannot break it down through chemical reactions to retrieve energy. Do you want to pass chemicals through your body that it cannot process?

you still fuck around with the pathways that normally break them down. they spike your insulin levels higher etc. just stay away from that shit
truth

>what is aspartame

>do you want go pass chemicals through your body that it cannot process?
Yeah, that's what fiber is
That said, aspartame is pure cancer

SHOW ME A GENUINE FUCKING ARTICLE ABOUT ASPARTAME THAT WASNT DONE ON RATS OR USED OBSCENE LEVELS OF ASPARTAME FAGGOTS

>aspertame

>OR USED OBSCENE LEVELS OF ASPARTAME
The kind of people who drink diet sodas do take in obscene amounts

>believing the aspertame meme because you dont understand chemicals

Why drink any soda in the first place? Enjoy your kidney stones and empty calories you sugar addicted shit snorkelers

okay mr chemist, explain to me why it's not cancer

>Is Coke Zero really as bad as people say? It tastes almost identical to the regular thing.

Not even remotely close to red coke. Recovering fatty here.

Maybe now that I don't have a sugar addiction... I seem to prefer pepsi max for the no sugar, no caffeine.