Why do you lift?

Why do you lift?

to impress my parents

I send them a video of my PRs every week via skype

To MAGA.

>and the upcoming race/religious wars

i don't even lift, i just go to the gym and look at what shirts people are wearing so i can make fun of them here

this, but you should definitely consider guns too. arguably more than lifting if race war is all you care about.

I've been so weak my entire life that if any activity was even remotely physical I knew from the get go that I couldn't handle it. It was thoroughly humiliating and pathetic and eventually I just got sick of it.

>tfw you run upstairs to your mom's room to tell her about your latest squat PR and she tells you how proud she is of you
I'm fucking 20 I should be past this.

I'm probably going to start lifting soon for only one reason

>So I don't kms

Why did you post this here, OP? To let us know how sad you are that the lanklet in the webm is being mired?

gb2/v/, faggot

Failing that, answer the fucking question

I lift to facilitate making friends with high status men, and to fuck hot girls.

What's wrong sweetie? Chad cucked you with your high school crush?

Lifting for vitality and stamina gains, guns for doing the damage.

>Why did you post this here, OP? To let us know how sad you are that the lanklet in the webm is being mired?
>What's wrong sweetie? Chad cucked you with your high school crush?

You should find out what projecting is before you talk again.

Being skinny (aka weak) as a male is the worst fucking thing. A weak male is completely worthless to society, and people will let you know that every day.

I was always the smallest kid due to both being ~2 years younger than my classmates, and being naturally small, so I always go picked on, even as late as high school, even girls would pick on me. The girls were the most cruel, actually. The guys would banter and pick on me but other times they'd at least leave me alone or even be decent to me, whereas the girls would always, I mean always beat me up and gang up on me. This has given me a bit of a fear and hatred of women (my mother didn't help), no joke I get into fight mode around women but not even around big guys.

I was so pathetic that even younger kids would pick on me, and sad thing is they were always stronger.
I fought back but no matter how hard I hit they'd just laugh it off because I was so weak, plus there'd be more than one usually.

I recently started bulking, and even though I'm still a skeleton, I went up from 125 lbs to ~170 lbs, and holy fuck, the difference is already huge, people treat you with much more respect, I'm actually not a hopeless virgin anymore, I can't imagine what it'll be like when I hit ottermode or athletic.

Physical fucking strength.

>projecting
kys

Maybe should answer the question instead of hiding behind his faggot insecurities and spouting about /v/ and shit.

I don't fucking know.
It passes time and has a reward factor.

Because I've been doing it as a way to keep order in my life.

I'm afraid if I stop then I'll just head on a downward spiral to nothingness.

Lifting gives me something.

And for the grills.

Because I am physically weak.

For that webm you posted

so i can push your mom off me after we fuck

Ah I get it, you're schizophrenic.

Well, let me not turn your world upside-down. I'll ignore you too, like everyone else does. Bye.

to drown out the emotional pain with the physical pain

Because I hate feeling too weak to fight back
Fuck you josh you whigger, I can clean your body weight suck my dick

You're a good son. I would proud to be your daddy.

So i can flex on my ex skrrrrttt

Because i don't have anything to do all day

Look at those legs, I bet she can't even squat a plate.

Because I used to be fit in college and was getting laid all the time but then turned into a flabby alcoholic at 24
>get to go Moscow for work
>awestruck at how hot the women are compared to muricans
>realize that I need get my shit together so I can get a qt Slavic gf

How tall is that bitch?

Mein dickkkk

I remember when I went back to Russia to bury my grandparents...Not a single fat chick in the city of my birth.

For health, and after a year of thinking "The only thing I don't like about myself is how thin I am" I figured why the fuck not fix that one thing. Also so I feel like I'd have a shot with OP's .webm

I feel better, the physical labor at work is a lot easier, and I'm more confident. There's no losing.

To get a gf

Your mom's a good mom.

>leveling stamina in preparation for a race war
Fucking hell, you're going to be fighting Jamal and Tyrone, not the Four Kings

I hope to one day get back my ex. I don't get it lads. I make 60k/yr + made 40k this year in crypto. I can 1/2/3/4 all 5x5. I graduated with a 4.0 masters degree.

WHAT MORE DOES SHE WANT. HOW TO GET BACK EX?

It is literally killing me. Inb4 cuck. Don't even give a fuck about the alpha myth or feigning disinterest. Fuck that homo leddit red pill shit. I love her. Why is pain so real to people who openly love?

Best thing to do is move on, find someone better.

You have all that, yet you're so much of a needy bitch that it negates all of it.

idk man, you sound like a needy boring fuck. That could be why

Essentially, yeah. That's what it boils down to. I forgot showing someone that you care and love them equates you to a pathetic faggot. This is my life. If a girl went through half as much torture as I've gone through to even keep contact with my ex, I'd roll out the red rug for her.

IMO, I'm unsure if women are capable of real love. I've never had a gf who, at least I say, has TRULY loved me. Like, unconditional love. I feel like I've been that way with two of my girlfriends (one being my most recent ex).

Fucking sucks lads. I hate my life. No point in having money, gains, anything if you have no one to share it with.

Hey, fuck you!

Tell me what you do that makes you so interesting.

My ex was a sexy bitch. One of the most alluring people I've ever met, but she was such a whore. I still tried to get back with her even after she cheated, and I think it's been pretty damaging to my confidence all in all. All that femininity and alluring behaviour, and she denied me it.

Now... now, I hunt. Now it is me on the other side, looking at weak men and scoffing. Now it is I, who must be dominant and strong.

I want to damage her. But more than that, I want to be sexually healthy again. I don't want to fear women. I don't want to have to get over anguish before I can feel arousal.

I want to be me again.

So I must become a God.

I honestly just can't tell if photos of her are all shopped or if her fashion sense is just that ridiculous

>I forgot showing someone that you care and love them equates you to a pathetic faggot.
That's just the way people are. Would be great if things were perfect, but they're not, like being nice doesn't get you laid.

>No point in having money, gains, anything if you have no one to share it with.
You might as well say "No poitns in having money, gains, anything if you're bad at playing football". Making people care about you is a skill, practice it, and you'll have someone to share (some of) your shit with.

how tall are you

surf, roller skate, longboard, mosh at shows, poetry, sing, write music etc. Find some releases and hobbies that make you feel like you're progressing like you do with lifting. Also look at yourself and think of something that you can improve personality wise. Be more funny, be more open, be more willing to try new stuff etc

6'1
No idea how tall or short I was as a kid, but I was always shorter than my classmates until I switched schools and got into a class with kids my age.

Because one day I started in 8th grade and never stopped

If this isn't pasta then you're an enormous faggot. Jesus christ the cringe

>Josh is now a solid 6'5, 240 lbs and 12%bf and can easily kick your ass

yeah I was in the same boat as you at 6'2. Last November I was 135 lbs and now I'm at 150 (could be a lot bigger but I fucked around with programs and eating). Everyone says being tall is a virtue but when you're a lanklet you just look like a twiggy faggot all the time.

I lift the pride of being strong. If nothing else, I own my results from lifting. Being strong is something that can only be developed individually and I love that. Nobody except me made me strong.

Yeah I'd almost rather be a bit shorter for easier gains, not like my height has ever helped me with anything.
But as long as you're gaining, you're doing good.

To preserve the white race and Make America Great Again.

to dicc thicc grills

any other answer is faggy and autistic

PRANKED

I can smell your disgusting cheeto dust neckbeard from here

Because I'm pissed off and depressed all the fucking time and I haven't killed myself yet, so it helps

started off to get girls.
became insanely narcissistic and now i just lift to constantly look better and hope my body dysmorphia magically disappears one day

don't be ashamed of that. mine just tells me to be careful every time i increase the weight.

trumps a cuck.

America is not worth saving.

amerICA WILL KEEP DIVERSIFYING

The ship has sunk.

she isn't worth it man, not even trying to give bro advice. just remember she is sharing a bed with somebody else that isn't you because what you can offer doesn't register as desirable. sounds like you could land a tonne of decent women if all of that is true. don't waste it on somebody who wanted someone more than you for even a moment.

Nigga you literally made it.
You have the resources and if you are not lying, you are fit.

Stop being a fucking lil bitch.

I learned it the hard way. People will just hurt you if you are a needy fag.

Just go outside, do WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT TO DO. Seriously, you have nothing to demostrate to people, just do what you want. Date whoever you want, if a bitch does you a bad move you simple move, easy as that, if she fucked up and she was really interested, she will find a way to come to you again, but keep in mind that she will fuck up again.

Just never stop lifting, get as wealthy as you can, try new things, do these that you liked and discard the ones you didn't, know new people, new friends and keep all those ones who show loyalty and are real, these people are rare nowadays. Get used to know new bitches every now and then, fuck them, know them and if they really deserve it, you get into a relationship otherwise you move.

Life is short man, I was like you once and the day you realize everything is in your brain, you will just do what you want and wont expect anything from anyone. I am still find hard to make money and get wealthy but I am trying, I live in a shithole and if anyone could give me any guidance I would be grateful.

Peace man, this is your life, dont waste it trying to chance things or dreaming shit that wont happen, go and create your future now.

We're all gonna make it

>tfw you have to take your car in for a steering wheel alignment because you keep punching the fuck out of your steering wheel because you just want it to end but the ride never ends
>tfw people look at you funny when they see your scabbed knuckles
>tfw you thought it would get better but sadness has just turned into rage

Exactly same here haha

because my face is so fucking hideous and not symmetric that lifting is the last hope i have before suicide.

Burn it as fuel like I do user

Never needed a reason.
If I did, I guess the inevitable rahowa and wanting to be an example for others to strive towards.

Ego. I must be stronger then everyone in the room. That is the goal. I must be superior in every way. People must fear and respect me. At least that's what it actually is. If you ask me in real life I'll say it's fun. I probably have some issues.

Makes me feel grounded. Gives me strength and energy.

Same

To get myself out of being a lazy so and so.

I gave up on the 6th and on the 13th I was 1 calorie away (780 calories a day) from achieving my goal maybe next month will be a perfect month.

No days off

Nah not yet. Mexicans keep getting fatter and less fertile every single day.

What am I looking at?

Ty for advice user. Just moved to big city for job, so I really should leave my apartment more and explore the town a bit more. I just made a Tinder again today as well.

>I am still find hard to make money and get wealthy but I am trying, I live in a shithole and if anyone could give me any guidance I would be grateful.
Don't know what shithole you live in, but like I said I made 40k in crypto just this year alone. So my advice, right now, would be join us on Veeky Forums to learn about crypto. I was a non-believer until all these autistic basement dwellers started getting rich. I invest in ETH sub $20 and made fat stacks. Cashed out my initial investment plus double for spending cash. Now I have a 40k port sitting around plus all the shit like 401k and stock portfolio, all that. Be good to learn some business skills.

>www.coindesk.com if you want to get started just read the "blockchain 101" tab and make a Coinbase account to get going.

Best of luck m8.

this is is why i do it also, getting a wife/gf is out of the question, almost 26 and I've never been in a relationship. so give me that iron and gave me war, lifting is the only i have(well i have you guys but you get what i mean).

>former fatty so i

so i I'll never be aesthetic but that will never stop me.

Because i hate being fat and also i think lifting/running keeps me from being totally jaded or cynical and lonely.

Im a physics/math student and this cripto shit sounds very interesting so I hope you are not a shill.
Any tips for a rookie or economics textbooks I should read?
I have a basic understandment of microeconomics.

My older brother and some kids in my neighborhood were crackheads and they would beat me up and steal my shit.

Lifted for myself at first, then to get mires but now it's to spite my gf who doesn't lift and eats like garbage. Best motivation when she gets her jimmies russeled when girls check me out

are you black? also cheked

no, white dude

To kill drumpf tards in the upcoming race war

based

Post bidy so we can call you fat

You're defining your self worth on your numbers, you sound like a boring/shitty person. Maybe work on making yourself happy.

to make myself better

Also to stifle the huge self loathing I have.

also because I want to look shredded as fuck before I go back to uni in fall and inevitably see my ex

FUCKIN' SAVAGE

I spent a long time eating like shit, smoking weed, and falling into a spiralling depression. Once I started lifting, my emotions kind of stabilized. Once I stopped eating like shit and really took lifting seriously, I overcame my depression and felt normal again for the first time in years.

I don't think people realize how much lifting or working out helps with that sort of shit.

possibility of cp creeping

no creeping vids on blue boards

Because I'm a boring, uninteresting fucking waste of life and because of that my ex left me. In other words, so that I don't kill myself.

To feel better, physically and emotionally.
To look better.
To kill time.
In that order.