Is eating the same thing everyday a meme?

Is eating the same thing everyday a meme?

1 bowl of brown rice + 1 baked chicken breast + 1 bowl of spring mix

No deviations whatsoever

Am i missing any important vitamins? I feel like i should add some activated almonds to my diet but dont want the fat

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HD5GyR2Q8J0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BROCCOLI

Ironnnnnnnnnnnnng

I eat the same thing everyday, about 3,800 kcals and can't gain any weight.

Wtf fit

One of the main things you are missing is precisely the fat. Unlike carbohydrates and protein, there is a big difference between the types of fats you eat. Mainly saturated vs unsaturated. Of the fat you need to eat on a regular basis, the majority of it should be unsaturated fats. These come mostly in fatty vegetables and nuts.
There are also some vitamins and minerals that you would not get just from spinach so if you were to go for variety on anything go with your vegetables.

What do you recommand senpai?

Then eat more and lift more.

I eat the same thing everyday too.

1/3 cup peanuts
500g of 1% cottage cheese
2 scoops of whey with water
2 cups brown rice with spring mix

What's your poos like?

/S T I N K Y/

I eat 27 eggs a day and I'm fine.

i eat the same thing every day
2 chicken breasts, around 20-24 oz
2 protein shakes, one is 64 g, other is 80g, depending on weight of chicken
3.5 - 3.25 cups of brown rice
200g of almonds

i usually subtract 60g of almonds and 64g of whey if i eat something else, but usually it's that. not a meme

i take vitamin d, fish oil, and zma

Height/weight/experience? My maintenence is right around 3800 kcal, I had to push it to 4500 to really make gains.

I hope not, to make my life easier I just stick to the same thing every day- except breakfast, depending on how much time I have

Breakfast: 4 eggs on toast + bacon with 2 coffee's. If in a rush, porridge with cream, and the coffee's.

Lunchtime: Protein shake, salmon sandwich, ~130 grams of cottage cheese with crackers, and a banana

Pre workout: Bowl of full fat greek yoghurt

Dinner: Chicken breast, brown rice, steamed broccoli

Before bed: Glass of milk :^)

I literally never deviate from that, makes things way easier. I'm pretty busy generally so it means I can get my shopping done quickly, and prepare meals quickly.

I sort of eat the same thing. I buy large amounts of meat in bulk and cook it all at once and eat it for a week or 2. Chilis, stews, curries, that sort of shit. My breakfast is inevitably just oatmeal, coffee, water, and fish oil. For veggies I alternate between broccoli, cucumbers, tomatoes, spinach, and peppers

If you want to be minimalist, then just add spinach, broccoli, nuts, and a bananaevery once in a while. You can also do kale if you don't like spinach, but I find spinach easier to buy in bulk.
If you want more options, then break it down into categories.
Carbs: Whole wheat bread, potatoes, brown rice, and oatmeal.
Protein: Chicken/turkey, fish, egg whites, beans and whey.
Fats: Nuts, fatty vegetables like avocados or olives, and your saturated fats will be covered by meat pretty easily.
Vegetables: Spinach, broccoli, kale, asparagus, and legumes.
Fruits aren't as necessary so long as you are eating enough vegetables, but bananas, strawberries, oranges, apples, and berries are all good in moderation.

>coffee's

'cups of coffee' is the regular way of saying it but is "coffee's" technically incorrect?

2 coffees is fine. otherwise a swell post.

Drink orange juice

youtube.com/watch?v=HD5GyR2Q8J0

thank me later buddy boyo