Rate my fooking meal

Rate my fooking meal

we have the same keyboard

food looks like shit tho

looks good, are you a spooky skelington though?

whats the red stuff

Smother it in ketchup

Around 68 (145 lbs ? ) kg for 170 cm ( 5.55 or 5.65 I don't remember the burger units ) .
Sweet potatoes + tomatoes purée with a lot of paprika and curcuma in it .

shit/10

literally. top right looks like the dump I took a few days ago.

>No meat
Fail

Do you shower in the gym?

I have a "homegym" , I shower after every workout .

vegan general is on page 10 friendo

veganfag detected

I'm only vegan 6 out of 7 days .
I eat beef heart & livers on sunday to get literally everything that meat could provide .

Lentils dont have all the AA you need tho. Even if its full of protein, it's incomplete protein for your human body.

If you're eating meals like this 3x a day you're consuming far too few calories. if you have more substantial meals (eggs, meat, high protein whole grain) and this isn't representative of every meal then it looks delicious--enjoy

I think rice has the other amino acids so you should eat both together but i may be talking out of my ass

WTF is even the point then? By vegan standards you arent vegan and by normal people standards your just and idiot.

Don't worry about my caloric intake .
I do a LOT of cycling and eat between 3000 to 5000 Kcals a day , I get around 120g of proton a day .
I get all of the "benefit" of meat without getting all the fucking shit that come with it . I don't fucking care about the animals of the pollution , I do it for health and performance reason , I need to digest quickly and efficiently .

Do you live life to meet other peoples standards? To fit in neet little box? If I had a fedora I would tip it.

i've shit out better meals desu

Are you a fucking rabbit?

>I do a LOT of cycling and eat between 3000 to 5000 Kcals a day , I get around 120g of proton a day .
No amount of cycling will make up for eating over 3 million calories a day.

looks fucking revolting desu

75+ Km of cycling a day and not being a lazy piece of shit the rest of the time will :^)

>2017
>not understanding nutrition and units

>lentils

>willing killing your sperm count

user, I etc etc

I don't really care i'm a gay bottom ;^)
Quick to cook , tasty , good micro , cheap as fuck ( 1.77e/kg here) , the best

L E W D

get your fork out of the food you dolt

You're about to have a really memorable stool.

I eat like that everyday user
My fiber intake is 100+ g everyday

Would eat food and ass

Looks vegany. Vegan food isn't a meal, it's a snack.

cuck

>posting steven tumblrverse in any way shape or form
pal, c'mon

plz die sceak

You are not, rice and lentils make for a complete AA profile, unfortunately rice is so low in protein that it hardly makes it worth the calories.

those lentils look mighty disgusting. dice em in quina and fry some egg. my god, do you not have any spices?