Bench 285x1
Squat 350x1
Deadlift 415x1
OHP Press 185x1

Lifting since 17yrs old, currently 7 weeks into cut

Muscle imbalance/10

Fix your traps bro..

DYEL spotted

the pulled back position of his right arm causes his right trap to look more pronounced, which you would know if you had any muscle on your pathetic flabby nerd body

If you say so, hunchback

That fuckin roid acne jesus

Stay natural kids

6'2" 260

S: 500
B: 375
D: 645

Eyes red from burst blood vessels from diddlies.

Lmfaoooooooo so true

Those are my freckles bro lol, i dont juice

How long you been lifting?

4.5 years. Started at 300lbs and cut to 195 first year, stayed around 200 for a year and plateaud hard, then started meme bulking and here I am now...

beautiful

looking good. work on traps and neck.

good job lad

>300 lbs
do you have any old photos?

Back in the good old days of playing WoW 10 hours a day and eating pizza all the time. Now I still eat pizza but instead of gaming I pick things up and put them back down.

Very impressive transformation user. How has your life changed so far? Any stories?

You made it brah

Im proud of u

Living with a smoking hot crossfit girl (I know, she's strong af though), we just did our first PL meet together this past weekend. She got a 340/250/470 squat/bench/deadlift and totalled 1060. She preps my meals for me every week and we train with each other 5-6 days a week.

Went from handholdless NEET at 20 to making good $ and living with the girl that I'm going to wife at 25. Lifting changed my life more than I ever could have imagined. We're all going to make it guys, just lift heavy and focus on improving yourselves.

respect breh. we're all gonna make it.

thats a good feel
is she on roids though a 250 bench for a chick is insane

No way she isnt

She's surprisingly not, I thought she was when we started dating. She pulled 2 plates her first day in the gym 6 years ago, naturally an extremely gifted lifter. The oly lifting had huge carryover to her bench - first time she benched in years she put up 235 for a paused single. C&J 280lbs and I think her snatch was around 235lbs?

beaut
keep up that good work lad

what's wrong with u r eyes

Pls no bully :(

hai cheekie

I forgot to say I'm 5'10 179lbs

Look out faggots here comes the spooky pale DYEL
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

mirin as fuck!
nice bear physique, you doing powerlifting?we all start somewhere, miring chest, thats gonna look good as fuck in a year or so

...those are all heavier than the current US powerlifting records.
Either she on roids or your bullshitting

Hoe is it possible you have such a flat chest and bench 285?

5'8

Bench 205x3
Squat 255x3 (haven't attempted max in a while)
Dead 335x1
OHP 105x10

Lifting out of skele mode for close to a year now.

Pic is most recent, has gotten me a few DMs so hopefully I'm doing something right.

your side profile kinda looks like mine. Can I use your pic on my Tinder profile?
N-no homo

Anyone else here /acne ridden/?
6'
Dyel, calisthenics and rock climbing
Want to see my abs more. Need to sort my diet out.
Want to get into lifting, what do you think I should focus on?

Read the fucking sticky

looks heavier than 145m miren

I've read it, I mean muscle groups

Cut you fucking pig.

Gonna try my absolute best lads

Scale says 150, but some of that is just creatine induced water weight.
I'm positive there are better pictures to steal bro.

dude, get your blood pressure checked, first sign of undiagnosed high blood pressure is was can be seen in your eyes

>I'm positive there are better pictures you can steal
Maybe but this one actually looks like me

didn't know which CBT to post in, please delete if I'm not able to post in both, thanks.

Hey man, who am I to stop someone from getting pussy. If you want to use it, use it, just don't expect any special results!

>those acne craters
I guarantee whatever chicks are hitting you up are 6/10 tops.

i've started a cut
dont know hownto stop please help

could inget a bf% estimate?
is thia a good foundation to start bulking and lifting heavy?

> 5'8
> DM's

Good one mang lmao

>In mid 20s
>People still have acne

Stop eating dairy you idiots

>6'4
>19
>2 years lifting
>285 bench

Fucking how. Does working out as a teenager really just prolong newbie gains or what?

>19 years old
>190lbs
>6'4
>OHP 185
so much bullshit at once lmao

please be my bf

roids and overweight
wow good job!!!

I skipped on dairy completely for half a year and my skin was as shit as ever, I wish it was that simple.

>being this hairy

Unwarranted haters is one of the first signs you've made it. Keep it up bro.

>imagine being this beta

This dude isn't Chad status, but he clearly looks nice enough to pull bitches. Maybe if you spent you're time in a gym instead of being salty bitches you would get laid too.

10 weeks ago I had the same stats/body as you now I feel completely different, work hard lad

thank m8, got any progress pics yourself? Current?

>going from fat to fat with barely visible muscles and mediocre stats for his weight
What a dramatic change i guess he is a famous millionaire by now

Yeah all thes dudes mirin are blind you still look fat man. Don't let them lie to you. Just work harder.

he lifts in the 1500 pound club. thats not fat. you are just literally retarded

Hey, he's way stronger than me, but he could use a good cut for that sexy bulked look.

>roid acne minefield
>huge traps and shoulders by womanly weak core

Your body looks dumb. Too young and not enough discipline to be pinning. You have no sense of proportion or aesthetics.

Lmao yeah okay. Amazing how you got massive capped shoulders and towering traps while being otherwise DYEL all without steroids. Incredible.

More close to 2.5 years but really I started off weak as fuck walking into a planet fitness and just ate a fuck load of food.

I think I have some decent genetics however just 2 months ago i looked way fatter because my diet was never in check

Now ive been strict for the most part woth cardio and a caloric deficit minus a few cheats here n there and the reaults have been goat

That makes me feel good, the fact people think its bullshit lol. But whatever take it how u want

>that weak ass micro chest

5x5 :
0.75/2/2.5/2.5
How to improve OHP :(

Im flexing my trap with my arm making it more portruded...

That isnt acne i have freckles

I train delts 2x a week and have do a fuck load of side lateral raises

You are mirin ao hard lmao, yes without steroids. Thank you tho ill take it as a sign im doing something right!

Nice job man

Not acne you fucks

> Small shot of area in question
> jimmies rustled
> steron rage

>jealous of a kid with way more gains than you
>scream steroids because you dont know how to lift
>mirin at gains you wish you had
>mirin at chad

> No one lifts on Veeky Forums

Usually post on the thread with the least amount of replies.

Keep it up bro!

How long have you been lifting?

You need to work on that width senpai

No u.
Thanks senpai, I appreciate the support.

2 years of bodyweight exercises, one year of fucking around in the gym and then one serious year of lifting I guess

How does your unpumed chest look in the middle of a deadlift?

28 years old
190lbs

Lifting since April
DL = 330lbs x 2
OHP = 88lbs × 8
Bench Press = 154lbs x 8
Squat = 176lbs x 8

>ITT everyone is 6ft+
Okay Veeky Forums do me a favor. Get a shaving cream can, a pencil, and a cloth ruler/ruler and piece of string. Take the bottom and place it flat against the wall, then stand under it and slide it down the wall until it hits the top of your head. Mark the bottom edge with the pencil. Use the string or cloth ruler and draw it from that mark straight to the floor, holding it against the wall.

That's your height. Not what your coach measured when you were wearing cleats. Not what your overworked nurse wrote down after glancing at a miscalibrated scale. Not what you eyeballed walking out of a 7-11.

Morin chest, need more traps

Maybe it's cross fit form

I'm 6'2". I'm not doing any of what you just said.

Mirin

If I'm 5'11 can I say I'm 6 foot?

how are his traps not big enough lmao

>He's afraid
The sooner you accept your real height the sooner we can end this shitty meme.

Those directions make no sense

>28
wtf

Time to bulk boys? 6'3 ~18% bf. I'm still going through noob gains but I'm realizing how little muscle mass I have.

hey man I'm mirin hard and you give me inspiration. Truly natty?

It looks like freckles to me but hard to tell with the filter

>I'm still going through noob gains
> but I'm realizing how little muscle mass I have.
Then is it still considered noob gains?

is this gyno? your right tit legitimately looks like a girl's no offense

Uh...what?

have you made any progress? lol I'm not sure why you posted this. No stats, goals, or anything. And why the gloves?

I'm 6'5 200 lbs and I've been lifting for a little over a year now.

Judging off your pic, I look skinnier than you do, despite being an inch taller and 10lbs heavier.

What am I missing here?

just start lifting. Stay calorie neutral until you see how it fills out. It doesn't look like you need to cut but I can't tell if you're sucking in your stomach and it's a weird-angled pic. Gain a few pounds if anything

bf is probably around 8-10

5'9
225 lbs

396 squat
314 bench
473 deadlift
Never tested ohp but it's probably around 170-180

Strength training for 1.5 years, yes I am aware I look like shit.