>go to the gym
>open the door and I'm met with a wall of humid heat
>a/c is broken
>fuck.jpg
>braving through intense cardio
>cute girl starts elliptical machine in front of me
>nice.jpg
>suddenly assaulted by stench
>smells like a puree of milk and fish that's been left out in the sun for a week
>realize the smell is coming from that girl
>smell is getting worse as she starts sweating more
>the smell of that putrid puree and the humid air is mixing
>I can fucking taste it
>gagging
>10 minutes left of cardio
>struggling to finish/not throwing up
>would rather run another 4 miles than endure anymore of this
>finally finish
>make a hasty retreat to the weight machines for a breath of fresh air (which incredibly smelled a lot better suprisingly)

I didn't even know people can smell this bad. I could imagine fatties smelling like that, but she was pretty fit.

Anyways gym stank thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars_Climate_Orbiter
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>96 degrees
>using retarded amerifat unita

some people really don't know how to wash themselves. women are the worst, and assume they don't need to wash their snatch cause women don't stink meme

Yeah my ex was that way, hot as fuck and redheaded, then one day I showered with her and she never once touched her vag.

Disgusting

sounds like she BRAAAAP'd you

>doing cardio
You deserved it.

>brapped

I meant 96° C faggot

>ever using commie units instead of freedom units

never gonna make it

What did she smell like? Asking for science

I second this, for science that is.

I onvce got to the gym and was doing cardio and like 5 minutes into it and I was sweating, I realized my cat had pissed on my clothes, but I only had an hour to work out. I was the smelly person at the gym that day and I wanted to kill myself.

You don't do the sniff test before wresting your clothes?

Wearing*

You virgins realize soap, body soap can throw off the chemical balance of a vagina.
> girls wash their cunt with soap
> soap gets in between vulva
> gets itchy as hell
> develop yeast infection

i found out that my friends gf didn't even wash her ass and he wasn't too bothered
>no hair
it is still the place you shit out of, christ!

mfw amerifags still defend imperial, have fun with absolutely any unit conversions
t. chemist

Fucking a girl from behind and smelling her dirty asshole is the worst

>not sniff testing
how do you even know if your clothes are ever clean

>running indoors on a machine
people actually do this? how much of a creep virgin can you be lmao
>im too anxious to run outside in the sun :(
bahhaaahhaha no wonder you Veeky Forums autist virgins cant get any

This is my fetish

>implying that Celsius isn't just as arbitrary as Fahrenheit
>implying Celsius isn't less useful due to its decreased granularity
Europoors lmao

kek

You aren't supposed to put soap down there. It messes up the chemical balance of the vagina. Regularly putting soap in or around your vagina will actually cause it to smell worse because the pussy works overtime to get back to its normal balance and overproduces smelly bacteria.

if the metric system was so universally useful as yuropoors claim, we never would've created the standard system.

>0°C is the freezing point of water
>arbitrary
>32°F is the freezing point of water

sorry that you have trouble remembering small facts like that. i guess by your logic, both celcius and fahrenheit are arbitrary because Kelvin is the only one where 0K = absolute zero. Why would our temperature measurement revolve around the freezing temperature of one substance? How would that be useful? fahrenheit is better for some things, celcius is better for other things, kelvin is better for other things. imagine that! different measurement systems are useful for different things! wow!

>not driving back home at 80 mph to grab your vacuum to save as much of her scent as possible into a collection of assorted jars to sniff periodically for the rest of your life

you can still wash it out with water, fuckwit. what the do you think a douche is for? do the 3/10 thots you smash use the soap thing as an excuse?

cant belive this nigga, calling people virgins on an armenian ferret-hunting forum when you've essentially been sticking your dick in a trash heap baka

>me and the gf work out
>the the combined stench of our genitals makes of gag when we sex
Good excuse for shower sex

douches are extremely damaging to vaginas. unimaginably worse than not doing anything at all. Douching throws off the chemical balance of a vagina faster than any other method and is actually linked to cervical cancer. There is no method to "clean" a vagina. The only thing a woman should do to her vagina in the shower is wash her labia with a little water, just to clean out the dead skin cells. That is all. Douching literally causes yeast infections.

>fahrenheit is better for some things
Like what?

measuring the temperature differences between different things. it has more granularity and requires you to be precise to less decimal places. ie 70 degrees f vs 71 degrees f would be equivalent to 21.1111 vs 21.6667. you need to be less precise in order to show that there is a temperature difference. its called granularity

'created' lelel you got the glorious Brittanic leftovers kiddo

because ice is a pretty important thing to factor into our lives bruh, if we see a minus temp then we know to expect ice, snow, hail etc.

metric was created in the 1800s, you've got it the wrong way around, red is who uses the british empires system.

Note: scientists in the US use metric, because in every form of measurement from Meters to litres to kilograms, its more logical.

okay? and if we see a temperature below 32 degrees we know to expect ice, snow, hail, etc. we also have a larger range of degrees, so we know how it feels at 80 degrees VS 70 degrees. a nice, round marker for how it feels outside, with significant numerical differences between a nice day and a cold day.

As a scientist in the US, you're wrong. US scientists use different measurement systems depending on what they're doing. They don't just use one measurement system no matter what. That would be fucktarded and inefficient, and most scientists worth anything know how to convert between one system and the other.

Don't forget the water boiling at 100 degrees, if you're not living in some mountains, of course.

>most scientists worth anything know how to convert between one system and the other.
So they do F = (9xC)/5 + 32 operation every time?

you only have to convert the end result
sheesh
btw i'm a metricfag

if you cant remember small things like how water boils at 212 degrees and water freezes at 32 degrees, you were never cut out to do anything academic anyways. they're tiny little facts. and seriously, what is it with your fascination with making your measurement system revolve around the boiling and freezing points of water? why is that the marker for a successful measurement system? i can look at a pot of boiling water and say "that water is 212 degrees fahrenheit, or 100 degrees celsius, or ~373 degrees kelvin". how is knowing how to use more than one system "stupid" or "inefficient". the systems are all useful for different things.

except those guys that work at nasa, huh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars_Climate_Orbiter
>on September 23, 1999, communication with the spacecraft was lost as the spacecraft went into orbital insertion, due to ground-based computer software which produced output in non-SI units of pound (force)-seconds (lbf·s) instead of the SI units of newton-seconds (N·s) specified in the contract between NASA and Lockheed

If you're reading an academic journal, and you're uncomfortable because all the measurements are in miles, you should be able to still understand the results. if you cant do that then you're never going to make it. different people prefer different systems for different things. you have to be understand those systems as a scientist. its sort of what we do.

different people use different systems depending on what they do. the scientists at nasa use whatever measurement system fits what they're doing best. however, a biologist who says "a lion can run 50 miles per hour" chose to use that measurement because it fits what they're doing best.

I'm not going to do the whole imperial is retarded arguing; it's played out, everyone knows it's worse for everything and those who don't are in historic prideful denial. Have a nice day

lol you sound really passive aggressive and frustrated. if you walked up to a scientist and asked them why they chose to use feet instead of centimeters, you would look retarded. you have no idea how the real academic world works.

Not just the academic world.
I work in a tool and die shop and I use both, every day.

Anyway, Fahrenheit is 1.8 times more precise than Celsius and is objectively more useful to humans than Celsius because we don't live in water.
Celsius is based around water phase changes. Fahrenheit is based on the human body.

Yeah, that's a really good example of something where you have to use more than one system. I think sometimes people get overwhelmed with the idea that there different measurement systems for different purposes. Even back in ancient egypt they basically just measured things based on hands and arms, called the cubit system. It was a terribly imprecise system but it helped them create things like the great pyramids because it was so good at approximating distances. People could say "oh its about 4 and a half cubits high" and you would know what they meant, and that's all ancient Egyptians needed at the time.

>using one system is less efficient than converting units from one system to another

You're just wrong. I'm not going to go through the time to explain to you what I've had to explain to literally everyone else in the thread. If you knew anything about the way that real lab environments work, you would know why its stupid to limit yourself to one measurement system when different systems are better suited to what you're doing.

>waaa it's hard to see the difference between 21.1 and 21.6 waaa i'll just use the system that has an absurdly convoluted conversion method to make it look prettier

>Fahrenheit is 1.8 times more precise than Celsius
>implying that because a measurement system has shorter increments it is more precise
I think you should stay in your tool shop lol
>no u
>i know because of my learnings
I would love to know how our base 10 number system benefits from being divided into 1 mile = 1,760 yards = 5,280 feet = 63,360 inches

Its the difference between "The table is about a foot tall" and "The table is about 30 centimeters tall". Why? Why would I choose to use an overly precise system in that situation? That would be like if you said something is about .5 centimeters wide and i said "OH, YOU MEAN ABOUT 0.2 INCHES WIDE?" it just doesn't make sense to use certain measurement systems sometimes. you're just dumb. sorry man.

>the table is about a foot tall
>the table is about half a meter tall
There is literally no difference you mongoloid. I hope you get kicked out from academia

If you're saying 'about', you're making a judgement call (on sight), not a measurement ie nothing scientific. You're not answering my question and your ad hominem (again) is outing you as lesser part in this argument.

but a foot isn't equal to half a meter. its closer to a third of a meter and I think you know that. i can know what both mean, because im not stupid. if you say "one table is about half a meter tall, but the other one is about a foot tall" i'll still know how they compare in height because i'm not stupid and i can remember how to use more than one measurement system.

there's no excuse for the imperial system. stop trying to defend your backwards nation

HAHahaha you trying too hard

you seriously dont think that scientists ever approximate? not everything we say is precise down to the hundreds place. if i turn to my lab assistant and say "the temperature of this solution should be about three degrees lower. do you know what could be happening to cause this?" he's not going to turn to me and say "you mean three point five six eight oh three degrees lower or three point five six eight oh four degrees lower?"

sounds like youve got a stinky pussy

Now you're trying too hard mate.

okay, and you're still wrong. one of them is "trying too hard", and the other is blatant stupidity and arrogance.

>what the do you think a douche is for
Douches have vinegar in them, it's not entirely water. They're also really not recommended for women to use anymore.

>less precise is better
I'm starting to believe you don't actually work in a lab at all. And approximations are not near the crux of the argument, you're deflecting. Answer my question- in what way is it better or more efficient to use imperial in a base 10 system?

less precise is better if you're giving an approximation. more precise is better in official data and records. its the same reason we usually round numbers to the tenth place rather than listing out thousands of decimal places. no one cares, and you can usually find details like that in the raw data if you are so inclined.

Yeah I hate it when its 204 Deg F outside

I'm doing my best to force myself into metric because it's better, plz be proud

t.aspiring chemist

I use unscented Castile soap and I've never had any kind of infection in my life. In fact, not washing it is going to give you some gross infection. That's disgusting, how much smegma do you have at this point? As long as you're not cramming soapy fingers up inside you're fine.
A douche is just as bad.

On topic:
>Used to have bromhidrosis/ hyperhydrosis mix in armpits
>Tried just about every treatment both over the counter and prescription
>Worked out for away from everyone else at the gym, hurried to the shower
>Finally decided to fry my pits with miradry
>Don't sweat at all in my armpits and have very little hair anymore
>Still feel like I have to stay away from everyone because I smell bad even though I don't now

>not using Kelvin

>douche
lmao it's now known that they're pretty bad for vaginas

this is now a imperial vs metric thread.

I believe you mean a retards vs rest of the world thread

>Armenian Ferret Hunting Forum
I keked

Engineer here, don't bother. You go through school doing everything in metric and SI, but the instant you graduate everything is back in imperial units and you can't escape them. Google instantly converts shit, so that's nice anyway.

I second this. Especially on a hot day

Kek. I LOVE going for runs with my girlfriend and getting home and making her sit on my face with that sweaty cooch and butthole. The smell of asshole turns me on so much as long as it doesn't reek of literal shit

I work in a lab. I use metric system. Measurements have to be precise but not analytical depending on whats being done. Approximations are even done using metric system such as, "Approximately 500mL of buffer has been made."

You are just trying really hard to win this argument at this point.

please cite one scientific article that does not use the metric system for measurements.

Just don't get pink eye

Have a friend sniff test you

>being able to 3pl8 but having a near stroke running a mile

There are washes specifically made for the vagina, you dope head.