FPH/FPS - Fat People Hate

Other urls found in this thread:

truthaboutragen.wordpress.com/2016/06/30/road-to-tempe-2016-ragen-the-cheater/
ironfatblog.wordpress.com/blog/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Mozzarella salad has 600 calories and 30 grams of saturated fat before the dressing

Fatty nutrition

>I don't care
so I'm gonna write a long winded butthurt reply, screen shot it, and post it on social media to elicit sympathy because I totally don't care

how else could she get called beautiful desu?

>I will personally burn this book whenever and whereever I see it.

exactly this. if you wanna get big you gotta eat big. if you wann cut big you gotta eat little. eat for your goal.

>Implying you're not wasting countless hours reacting to pictures like this

>that gif

Good thing she had a 5-star safety rated crumple zone chin to absorb that collision

>that abuse of a social system making it harder for everyone because putting down a fork is hard

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

technically, she wasn`t faster than a speeding bullet, she just carried more kinetic energy

She was fatter than one though

I think she means she put 50 lbs onto the bar. ie she squats 95 lbs for 100 reps, not 50 lbs. either way its deluded as fuck and she has no self awareness and no muscle mass. but just saying, i don't think she knows to include the bar.

>I am no longer attracted to my wife
>She "explodes at me"
I must get a prescription so I can have sex with someone who is unattractive and abusive. Naturally.

ok but if this was reverse and it was a fat man forcing his wife to have sex with him, there'd be posts dedicated to him being a "rapist"? what the fuck this is terrible

>roll

After hearing that name so often I just realized she's the one that cheated and took a shortcut during a marathon. Her reputation is probably nonexistent today but it's still pretty funny.

truthaboutragen.wordpress.com/2016/06/30/road-to-tempe-2016-ragen-the-cheater/

I hate this bitch so fucking much

>that deck of victim cards

>fat chick
>abusive
Zero surprise. Once you no longer derive pleasure from abusing your own body, you must turn to abusing other's.

It's like 80% she's the fat one. However, the other 20% involves her being an undatable train wreck of shit-testing. Only swipe if desperate.

Is - is he wearing anything besides that robe? I genuinely can't tell.

I always think this is Aubrey O Day

Yeah, he's got glasses on user

Oh good. For a second I thought that was a revolting and shamelessly indecent display.

Maybe a sock or two

>oh good, for a second there i thought i had to take care of myself
>i'm glad i can ignore this number since i'm so great
>tee hee

Unironically good advice

we should also encourage this

the more fat ugly people the more we stand out

>720cal
>BEFORE adding enough ranch to make it look like a soup
Fat people are legit retarded

720 kcal in a fucking salad?

>2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice, but

What does it say after the but?

Its Not ment to be haes they just really are elepheants.

Fucking child abuse

It's literally called mozzarella salad and is covered in tendies and croutons, it's a salad and I'm on /r9k/
Probably less for kids and individual needs may vary

Smug Wendy was a good marketing choice. She actually made me want to eat there for a cheat meal after avoiding the place for about a decade.

>Crispy bread soaked in garlic butter
>Literally fried chicken
>Tons of cheese
Salad is only healthy if you make it that way, fatties nuke it with cheese, mayo, and other garbage and wonder why their bodies still look like melting watermelons

>laughing at disgusting fat fucks
>free entertainment
>'wasted time'
Time enjoyed is not wasted little edgelord

>fat
>ass flatter than the great plains

This doesn't add up.

Fuck yeah i'd risk it. literally a win win. If it's the sexy one them I'm in the money
If it's the fat one I get to laugh at a fatty knowing she'll never catch me

Quiet Fatty

Read the salad description, it's mostly bread, cheese and meat, and I reckon a fast food restaurant doesn't bother to use the healthier stuff either when it comes to those ingredients. Sure, there's lettuce but that can't salvage the "salad" entirely.

desk chair ass syndrome. she sits on her ass so much its taken the shape of its container.

>implying farmyard cattle can read

This. If she's the one on the left, she thinks that once she lands a date and shows up, she can somehow salvage the date and seduce the guy even when he then realizes she is not the blonde.

That or, she's the blonde but thinks she's deep, so she's testing for guys who "can love a woman no matter how she looks like"

looks like he posted the nutrition for spicy chicken caesar, not the mozzarella salad. Mozzarella salad has 520 calories in it.
but anyways, lets look at the spicy chicken salad anyways.

>1760 grams of sodium
>43 grams of fat
>16 grams of saturated fat
>155 grams of cholesterol
>6 grams of sugar despite being a fucking salad
>only 6 grams of fiber, so she's going to be hungry again in about two hours

Fat fucks have no Idea how to eat.

I don't even order salads when I eat out anymore because you get a disgusting about of food place ontop of some lettuce and radishes...

oops, sodium and cholesterol should've been listed in mg not grams. still bad.

Every man should think this way.

>small fat at 5'2 and 190 lbs
stopped reading

>It will not tell you your mass.

>over 9000 people like this

I hate facebook.

On a side note, uncooked kale is absolutely repulsive

kek

ironfatblog.wordpress.com/blog/

ffs

I didn't know that #probesity was a thing. What a ride.

>capitalism requires productivity
as does any other economic system even remotely worth considering. having fat people is a bad thing, full stop.

goddamnit why can't fatties leave us armchair ivory tower commies out of it

> being this much gains goblin

Nah, we should encourage others to be healthier.

HNNNGGG POST MORE LIDIA

>Not putting almost 2kg of salt on your salad
Water weight is still added weight, skellie

>that first salt lick of the day

I'm genuinely curious.... what is the average bodyft percentage for a healthy adult elephant.... I bet it's less than the average fat activist's.

Because your crappy economic system is the only one utopic enough to theoretically accept them

7-8% bodyfat is typical for the average african elephant. their skin is what weighs them down. their bones are actually huge. they are quite literally "big-boned", unlike the feminists that claim to be big boned.

roughly 10% but they're big so fatties like them. Realistically the fattest animal by bf% is the human at this point

>of your gravitational pull

The blue whale is the fattest animal and naturally has around 35% bodyfat. American women come to a close second, averaging around 34% bodyfat. So, not the fattest, but getting there.

oh, the irony
I knew it
is that 34% average considering all american women? because if so we can safely extrapolate that the average feminist is a cut above that... actually, scratch that, I can't use the word 'cut' to refer to them.

The recorded national average for ALL women, including those with extremely large BMIs, is 40%. However, its safe to say that this figure contains its fair share of outliers and bedridden/elderly women. It is a fair figure, just with a few unanswered questions about the data. Its safe to say that american women are the fattest animals found in the USA. However, many countries probably have worse bodyfat percentages than America. So we can't say globally, because bodyfat data for those countries often just isn't availible.

It's kind of depressing, even as a Brazillian, to see a country, one I used to consider a "goal" for my country, become so decadent. It's sad not having another country to admire anymore, because mine's already too shitty.

She is the memo

what is the site that shows your squat stats? Other sities are shit compare to that site.

>Mozzarella
>Salad

Here's a better marketing tool

I swear part of this fat activism thing is the result of women's aggression and jealously towards each other going too far. Why compete with others to look the best when you can bring them down to your level by manipulating them into thinking being fat is actually sexy? If only they put that much effort into putting down the fork.

why would you ever squat 50lbs for 100 reps? What\s the point?

Capitalism loves fatties, where else can you get so much excess which destroys your body in the name of "freedom"

savage

Women shouldn't be allowed to single parent children.

Weight =/= mass

*fat women

C-cardio builds muscle too you know?