>Even has a virgin walk
>Start chasing this poor soul screaming that I'll kill him
>He starts running
>Let him get ahead a bit to increase fear levels over time
>Finally just push him over
>He's flailing his arms all over the place and bawling his eyes out
>Steal his Expensive Nike shoes and throw them in the creek
>My buddy is throwing his backpack up in a tree at the same time
>Laugh and watch him slip into the creek trying to get his shoes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9gLN3QoN-q8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>be me
>fuck OP's woman

sorry man I can't be fucked to put effort into something like thsi

>fear levels over time

If nothing else, the thought of a min maxing gym bully trying to raise his FoT for those epic raids gave me a laff

>my dad went to the local dive bar for all 10 of my first 10 birthdays and threw a glass at me for my 11th: The Post

>be me
>be in free state
>have CCW
>OP tries to pull this shit
>ventilate him

>Yeah man, I'm totally alpha
>needs the validation of frightening some scrawny-ass asian kid with hollow bones and minimal karate skills to prove that he's really an alpha

Here's another

>Be head chef in a kitchen
>Work with these 2 scrawny muslims
>They can't even grow a proper muslim beard, just pathetic chin fluff
>Tell one to hurry up with his dish
>He starts to panic, He knows whats coming next
>I go full Gordon Ramesy on him
>He starts to cry
>Bring in all the waitresses to see
>They pretend not to laugh, but i know they think it's funny

Here's another

>Have a shit diet and drink 5 protien shakes a day
>We have to change out of our chef uniform after work
>Change room is tiny
>Can barely fit all 3 of us in there
>Constantly fart and laugh like a maniac saying "We're jews in a stinky oven!" even though it's not funny
>Nearly shit myself doing it one day so i make one of the muslim boys drive me home
>Yell at people out his window
>Nothing bad just "OI CUNT!" and "Get a dog up ya"
>wind up the windows, turn on the heater and continue farting

But my next "prank" is going to be me replicating the pig scene from the move Deliverance

youtube.com/watch?v=9gLN3QoN-q8

If you didn't watch the video basically to hicks rape some guy and make him squel like a pig. I'm going to record it and send it to the muslims GF and dad.

Fucking alpha devilish m8

I poop into shoes I find laying around the street and throw them into doors at night

Sure I bullied a kid once in highschool

>9th grade
>annoying faggot wouldn't shut up, he wanted to be friends with us but he had no chill and just spurted out autistic shit all day
>one day we get a great idea
>we write him fake love letters and slide them in his locker
>he's ecstatic and won't stop bragging in class how he got a love letter
>happiest day of his life
>on the third love letter it we wrote "meet me at lunch tomorrow. You'll know it's me"
>he showed up as soon as lunch started
>30 minutes later, he's still there, waiting
>we ask this little faggot who he's waiting for
>he's insistent she'll show up
>I say "I knew he must have been making it up! I bet your mom wrote you that letter"
>he says "she'll show, I know she will"
>after lunch ends he comes to class crying

I'm just glad he didn't shoot up the school

>be walking home from veteran's memorial cemetery leaving flowers for my great grandpa who served in Italy
>see some guy sniffling in a creek looking around
>go see whats wrong, some dyel snapback wearing fags drinking sugar free monster beat him up
>help him get his drenched shoes and backpack that was thrown in a tree
>leave him with some supportive parting words and tell him of a gym that also hosts MMA classes
>continue on going towards a 5k dedicated to curing prostate cancer, might be a little late but I'm sure it'll be fine

alpha

I never bullied anyone, but I used to beat the shit out of bullies...

>work in a kitchen
>alpha

>OP has a woman
>OP doesn't take it up the butt from the skinny asian kid he 'bullies'

Lol you flip burgers for a loving kys. Lmao head chef at applebees is "alpha"

So alpha that you gotta pick on someone that is 2x smaller than you. You must be proud

>I never bullied anyone, but I used to beat the shit out of bullies...

I say this is more alpha.

He should have, Fucking faggot

Sup alpha bros. I think some of the asian dyels ITT just aren't getting it. Let's try to help them to understand.

Here's one that happened about two weeks ago

>be me
>6'4" 235 lbs 12% bf
>hanging out with my boys in front of the gym
>just wrapped up a killer leg day so we're smoking some cigs and shooting the shit (if you've never had a post workout cig you're a faggot plain and simple)
>bullshitting around and catcalling the sluts going into and out of the gym
>see a minivan roll into the parking lot and drop off a kid about 25 yards out
>minivan speeds away, check the driver it's a haggard, fat old soccer mom
>kid's walking over to the gym doors, probably like 15 years old, 250+ pounds, cokebottle glasses, acne all over, greasy long hair, the works
>just as he passes by us i call out "what's up shamu?"
>he stops and looks over to us
>"long way from sea world ain't you, boy?"
>my buddies and I laugh, high five each other, he just stands there and looks at us dumbfounded
>i sip my protien shake and say, "what you just gonna stand there starin' like a retard? we don't like fatboys like you 'round here"
>i flick my cigarette butt at him, he flinches and starts walking away looking for him mom's van
>my buddies throughout all this are cracking up
>kid realizes his mom has left, pulls out his cellphone i assume to call her to come pick him up
>walk over to him and smack it out of his hand
>it breaks on the pavement
>"nah, you look like you could use the exercise"
>my buddies lose it, the kid is shaking and staring up at me with tears in his eyes
>"go on now boy, get. 'fore you make me mad"
>he starts heading off out towards the parking lot
Never saw him there again.

You are a beta with a size/weight advantage
Alphas don't have to and don't want to act like this

sure buddy

Big P's gonna have fun with this one.

At school i used to be a top tier bully. My group of friends would diliberatly hang out near the nerds corner so i could experiment on them withm new bullying methods with no escape routes.

Things i tried
>throwing crab apples at them from a distance for an hour straight
>throwing water over them
>grabbing slates from the side of the school, doing kick ups with them and then throwing them up to lethal height narrowly missing them and watching the slates shatter all over the floor
>getting soft fruit like bannanas and slapping them across nerds faces
>befriending a 1/10 nerd girl, letting her become part of our group and then using her as a constant whipping post and nuclearly destroying her confidence and forcing her back to the nerds
>making two of the nerds fight each other for my amusement
>slapping food that the nerds were eating out of thier hands
>grabbing thin sticks and whipping nerds with them
>standing in the group of nerds and slowly taking over the space they were occupying with my friend group until all of the nerds are gone and then doing the same when they all move
>grabbing nerds bags, swinging them around and launching them like a hammer toss

Nobody would stop me because i lifted a weights/boxxed at 14/15 and was around 6 ft tall. If any of the older kids tried to stop me i would fight them and win. I was also protective of my nerd subjects, i would stop any other bully from bullying them. They were mine.

>have new worker start at my job
>145lbs, 5'11" beta cuck
>goes out of his way to talk to me and a colleague of mine, painfully wants to be accepted.
>we ignore his attempts and laugh at him afterwards
>tells us he is starting to go the gym now like us and is taking creatine
>we tell him it won't work without pre-workout
>remember a nasty af preworkout i hardly used that tastes like cigarette butts
>give him the container and tell him to enjoy, the first few days to take 2 scoops
>he does this, tells us the next day he was too scared to go to the gym because his hands were shaky an his body felt like it was on fire
>stops taking creatine as well
>forever be a beta fag
>i still laugh at him to this day

>hands were shaky an his body felt like it was on fire
That's how you know it's working.

This is just pathetic.

yeah but he freaked out and thought he was going to die so he didn't bother going to the gym out of fear.

This is exactly what he told me.

>im a literral nigger: The Post

2 weeks ago, think I'm going to fuck my neighbor within the next week

>New couple move into the apartment next to me, they are a little bit older than me (I'm 24), probably early 30s
>Introduce myself, tell them about the apartment complex, say I have a dog (introduce dog)
>Guy is kind of skinny loser, girl is MILF type despite no kids
>Find out the girl works from home as an assistant and the guy travels a lot for work as an insurance adjuster
>I make a joke that I also work from home so me and Alison will be seeing a lot of each other
>I meant it in a friendly way not sexual
>The skinny wristlet tries to play casual but I can see the anxiety on his face

Fast forward

>Yesterday I walk my dog around lunch time, shirtless with just basketball shorts on and no boxers (I have a big bulge)
>Alison is outside smoking a cigarette
>Make some small talk about how she's liking the apartment, how she's getting adjusted, etc
>Notice her checking out my bulge
>Notice she isn't wearing a bra and has thick ass nips (my favorite) and I keep staring
>She says to me "Oh I'm sorry I'm not wearing a bra" giggles and puts her arms over her chest
>I joke and say "That's okay I love boobs ;-)"
>She puts her arms down and does that chest thing where her cleavage gets really big and pronounced
>oooof

So this casual flirting has gone on for the past 2 weeks. When her boyfriend is home she tenses up and basically avoids talking to me, but when her boyfriend is out she is super relaxed and flirtatious. He is leaving today at 3PM to travel for the next 3 days. I'm going to invite her in my apartment for a beer and try to make something happen.

Banging someone elses girl is alpha, right?

>using her as a constant whipping post and nuclearly destroying her confidence and forcing her back to the nerds
Why is emotional bullying so superior to physical bullying?

>That's okay I love boobs
Have you ever actually talked to a woman thats not your mother?

Fucking guido highschool kids always workout at my gym, talk half the time all in a groups of like 4+. Whenever I can I just walk straight through the middle of them

Pic related is reality

tfw no bf like this

Gym bully masterrace reporting in. Run that bitch. I've been doing this social experiment to see who is alpha and who is beta in my gym. Turns out 99% of my gym is beta. What I'll do is I will purposely leave my weights on the bar and dumbbells on the floor after I'm done. I think I've had maybe only one or two wanna- be tough guys actually say something to me. Everyone else just deals with it. Some even rerack them for me. If this social experiment has taught me anything it's that most people are intimidated by authoritative figures and will do almost anything to avoid confrontation followed immediately by pain administered by said authoritative figures.

>mfw I see beta dyels rerack my weights like the cockroaches they are.

This
It's so much more satisfying and doesn't make me feel bad at all

Not really a bully but legitly got this dyel asian to wipe my ass for me.

>in gym lockerroom after legday about to take glorious post workout shit
>in walks one other person in lockerroom
>yup dyel asian
>take fake arm cast out of my locker
>put fake cast on arm
>go to stall to activate bankai
>hear dyel asian still in my gym lockerroom
>tell him I broke my arm and need someone to help me wipe
>he reluctantly agrees as I can be pretty convincing
>he kept gagging the whole time but didn't complain and surprisingly does 10/10 job like he's done it before
>after he's done I stand up and thank him as I take the fake cast off and put it back in my locker
>"Haha you wipe me long time thanks jackie chan, you better be back here tomorrow at the same time to perform your duties."

I think asians like serving white men, they know their place. Gonna get him on hormones soon. Shit is so cash.

tru

So you are telling us that you are a nigger?

The guy on the right has better ass than girls. And I'm not even gay.

Im just fuggin OCD about having a gym in order. Its not that youre alpha, it's that i like cleanliness

My first time bullying someone

>At gym w gf
>This dude is CURLING IN THE SQUAT RACK
>He's not even curling the barbell, he has fucking dumbells in the squat rack that he is curling
>"Hey are you using this rack?"
>"Well...no...I'm just doing some curls..."
>We pause and I look at my girlfriend
>"Oh ok well we're gonna squat"
>We walk into the rack and start loading up the bb with weights
>He watches us do 2 sets before he politely asks
>"Do you mind if I grab my dumbells?"
>Kind of laugh at him and say yeah no problem as he grabs them and walks away

I actually felt like a real dickhead afterwards and found the poor kid and apologized to him

Here's a good one:
>be OP
>1rm bench is a plate
>don't know what 1rm means
>people always calling me a pussy and shouting that
>feel bad cause i can't into 1/2/3/4
>see small Asian
>decided to bully him
>laugh all the way home in excitement for my qt3.14 gf to peg me
Life is good

>tfw i could heem every here

Beta who thinks he's alpha detected. People literally don't care about people reracking weights, it takes 20 seconds to move them and is easy as shit. I don't mind stripping the bar down and in turn don't rerack my weights when I'm finished. Literally no one cares.

Used to do this shit all the time. Teachers would give me open season too.

I am naming my son Hermes thanks to this comic.

I always wanted to be a bully, but the problem is i always feel incredibly bad if i bully someone
This fucking empathy bullshit is chaining me like a fucking iron ball attached to my leg
halp plees

>get Veeky Forums
>obtain confidence
>this all happens rather fast
>accidentally have 2 girlfriends now

w-what do I do bros? I feel so guilty. One has a better personality but the other has a better body/fuck. I never thought I'd be the type , feels good, in the worst way possible

white men are disgusting, all this thread did was confirm whites are a slightly tamer version of niggers.

>see a fat, acned beta dressed in a kekistan shirt
>paint my skin black
>walk up to him
>fuck is that white boi huh huh
>stab him in the kidneys and take his wallet

In a primal sort of way, yeah. You're cucking the inferior genetic material (at least physical ones; can't say if he's smarter than you or not).

His shirt is Hermès, not his name

No, I personally hate people who don't rerack their weights and tell them if I get the chance, especially people doing heavy squats or deadlifts and just leave them there. Also don't like faggots who mix-match the weight sizes on the racks. They should be in order!

>tfw got bullied in HS for 2 years
>ended up stabbing my bully and going to juvie for a few months
good times lads

Keep it up if you can until it becomes more clear which one you like best, or just go for two unless you're ready to have children. Why not?

Beat both their confidence down until you can have a threesome.

Bullying bullies is the best.

>be 14
>tyrone steals my glasses
>kick his ass

To be fair i did get him with a big wind up hook to the chin but i still felt good

My dad b eat me when I was little so I know bully people shorter than I

who here

/basedalpha/

What's your chimp out routine to intimidate other guys Veeky Forums
I usually start with "you got a problem bro?" and just keep interrupting him and say "well to me it looks like you got a problem" while invading his personal space.
If he's still persistent I say "yeah you wanna go outside?"
If he says yeah let's go outside I'll just look around the room and scream "ey this guy wants to fight" if he says no "You're scared now huh little bitch, pussy can't fight"
Or I just pretend that everything he wants to do is because he's gay. "You wanna go outside? I can't do that gay shit with you rn man"
Tooling guys in public > bullying

step aside for Big P

And then everyone clapped

>faggot druggie kid used to fuck with everyone in high school including me
>To me he was just a dick, but to a lot of other kids he was a straight-up bully
>we almost fought in school like 5 years ago
yesterday at the gym
>I was resting up for the next set
>see faggot druggie kid walk up to the leg press next to me
>make eye contact for a second
>it wasn't a one rep max day but it quickly turned into one
>jumped straight from 225 to 405
>pumped out 3 reps and I was getting ready to put on 50 more pounds but he was already gone
>front desk guy told me about a guy that came in and canceled his gym membership 2 minutes later
>mfw I saw him come in and I'm 4 times bigger than I was in high school

>went on a school trip to paris
>kid buys a fedora
>steal the fedora
>pass it around every so often, nobody has it long enough to be incriminated
>even the parents join in on the fun
>build a great bond in class around one outliers misery

He's definitely a nigger.

This reminds me of my coworker! For reference, I work as a personal trainer at a gym.

>6'2
>270lbs
>8-11% BF on any given day
>Constantly trying to be "Alpha AF"
>Deliberately leaves weights out
>Pins himself in the gym
>Hits on girls at the gym all the time
>Tries to intimidate other trainers
>Generally acts like a tool

In short, he's exactly the archetype depicted by OP and whatever other faggots are LARPing as bullies in this thread.

End result?

>Totally ostracized.
>Nobody wants to talk to him when he's at work. >Nobody invites him to shit outside of work.
>The managers are looking for any opportunity to fire him.
>Girls think that steroids shrank his dick.
>All coworkers are convinced that he lifts to cover up crippling insecurities.

If you want to be an alpha, be nice to people. In my experience so far, people tend to look down on bullies.

Alpha males are good to their fellow men. They help others out. Bullying is a good way to lose friends and live an unhappy life.

You mean get a handjob from OP? What are you guys gay?

Lmao this desu, im a slav who goes to slav school so usually the bullies are the short balding midget ones who looks like a jew so fighting them are always easy

Not really a bully but I accidentally got this guy banned from the gym.

>be me
>doing Madcow 5x5 at gym
>walking to free weights area and see this fat asian on the treadmill
>going at like 2.5 mph sucking wind like there's no tomorrow
>want to encourage him
>start to press up on the speed and incline
>he looks at me and says "n-no, stop...please"
>I say "use your words chubs. Please what?"
>he can't even get it out, he's breathing so hard
>at 9.0 mph he literally busts ass and falls off the back of the treadmill
>a couple of PTs walk over and ask what happened
>I say he was trying to impress those girls by running fast and I pointed to a couple of qt cardio bunnies
>he literally can't even get any words out he's breathing so hard can only say "h-he..." pointing at me
>I say I came over to try and help him
>PTs make him go to the office and kicked him out of the gym and made him cancel his membership
>also had to pay $250 for "damaging the the equipment" from his fall

Does anyone realy think this shit is alpha, all I see is lots of pathetic children who are so distressed with themselves they want to try and elevate themselves in anyway possible, but unfortuantely have no idea how to do it so they insted do stupid shit that makes them look even more pathetic to anyone who has a basic understand of psycology.

Everyone with half a brain knows why you do this shit and thinks even worse of you boys sorry gotta find another way to make it.

lol you can run your smart mouth online all you want but we both know if you we were standing face to face and Big P was with me, you wouldn't say shit. You'd use a little more respectful language. Big P doesn't like to be disrespected and he's been known to have quite the temper. Wouldn't end well for you.

Biiiiiiiiig P where the FUCK were you.

Just got back to the states. Did a bully tour in Japan, China, and Korea. Pretty good, picked up some new techniques.

bet it feels real good now begging those nerds for a job?

I'm betting that boxing career didn't turn out that great, in the end now, m8y?

kek

I speak the truth that is all my little friend if you wont take my word for it take a psyc class.

The only time I bullied someone was to fit in with the group.
I gave the kid a nosebleed and regretted it. Sure he was an annoying little fuck but he didn't deserve to get shat on by everyone.

This thread is full of stories just as bad as the tumblr "everyone stood and started clapping" shit.
No one in this thread has ever bullied someone
Anyone saying they did is an edgy teen trying to be "totally kool" on a Tibetan sewing board

We got us some live one boys. I like breaking in the ones that got a little fight in 'em. Makes it more fun to break 'em in.

Why you don't approach girls at day Veeky Forums? Are you beta?

Can i have a job?

It can be both. For example, your penis is tiny, and so is your mother's.

that feeling when everyone around you thinks ur retarded... we have all been there buddy dw, ur times now thats all

>asian dude was the beta
>you were the psuedo-alpha

then chad showed up and righteously beat both you and your friends monkey asses while getting a blowjob from your skank-whore mom.

The purpose of these threads is to trigger people who were bullied and to entertain everyone else who wasn't. Of course it's all fucking fake because 99% of the people on Veeky Forums were (or still are) bullied lmao

t. asian dyel

Here's one about some dyel computer science major I bullied at the uni gym the other day
>IS master race sitting in database design class toughest of the major
>beta dyel Cuckold Science major Asian I'm classmates with always bragging about how he's only taking the class as elective and constantly sucking professors dick
>see him with 6/10 Asian girl in my squat rack at the boneyard
> walk up and say "hey mind if I work in with y'all your using the same weight as me?"
>dyel stammers like he is about to reject cut him off and say thanks bro
> but weight on my back step out like I'm about to squat it and pop it over my head and begin over head pressing what he squats
> see in mirror look of defeat
>rack weight beta tells girl "I-I go do machine now"
> say to girl wow you squat as much as your boyfriend
>she giggles "he's not my boyfriend just a friend that helps out with homework and things!"
> help her with form, put my hand right a over her ass to help keep her back straight as she squats while I check out her butt
>see dyel in mirror across the gym on the leg extension machine looking mad
>smile at him and help her rack the weight

None of the repliers to this post would be here if they had done this.

Of course. What are you a beta?

if you ever feel like a retard, just remember that there are people who believe bully stories on /fit

>"hey faggots, repack your weights"
>"y-yes sir"

I'm guessing this is how it usually goes when you get called out?

>be waitress at applebee's
>weird autist works in the back, is always sperging out on co-workers
>one day his scrawny ass tries to show up the immigrants in the back by yelling at them
>we all see it
>barely contain our giggles before we burst out laughing as we walk out

You are so new please leave and never return dyel.

passive aggressive and not even close to alpha. bullying behind someones back makes you girl