Manlets

do they EVER learn?

do they ever learn that they will never learn?

Is it manlets that make these threads?

im 5'10 so yes

Lol at all of these tallfags thinking girls care about height.

height doesnt matter to girls as long as your above 5'5.
stay mad u cant get jacked tallfags.

im pretty sure there are like 3 people overall creating hundreds of these

t. 5'5.5 manlet

please dont tell me you find this face attractive

i find her big milkers attractive if you understand what i am insinuating friend

i just cant ignore her face, super thin body and ultra big tits doesnt really fit for me in 3d. at this point i would rather pick a thicc brappcannon

>height doesn't matter to girls
Says you, manlet. I just heard two girls at my work talking about how they refuse to date short men.

>refuse to date

Biggest cope for women today where they get hump-and-dumped by the top 5% of men.
Tinderella generation can't get into real relationships anyway, the rest is cope

anything above 170cm is fine

I once said the 2018 manlet cutoff will be 6'4 and I'm only 6'1, so yes basically.

Whats the point of being insecure over completely relative things? Some manlets feel tall and some lanklet still feel insecure at 6'4

>
>caring about what girls say
Women will do the most autistic mental gymnastics to justify being a shit human being no matter what context.

wh-what happens if ur below

I'm 6ft but my wife is 6ft. How likely is it that I'll pass on my height and not end up with manlets.

Wife is 5'4

i dont care about your height but please dont have kids

actually we're 5 people in the manlet team
we also have 3 people in the fat hate team, 4 people in the /fat/ team, 7 people who spam vegan threads and 2 people who post "curling is all you need" posts.

do you want to join us? we get paid pretty good and you get 1000$ extra for every new meme you create.

Girls will care about height when they have more men to choose from.
If there are two equally handsome and successfull men for one grill to date you bet your ass she's going with the tall one. But if the manlet is a jacked executive and the tall guy is some 115 pound lanklet that won't work.
Just being tall won't get you laid unless competing against people who are just as shitty as you only they are shorter.

whats wrong with her face? seems hot to me.
im not saying she is the greatest beauty living, but i duno whats wrong with you?
Do you prefer she was 2d? asian?

true 6'4 or a tinder 6'4

Im 6'2, and i list that, but im sure the dumb roasties are picturing a guy who is 5'11

there is an estimate for acceptable child height (to determine if they need to investigate why its not growing, duno about unexpected beanpole kids)
and yea they base it off of the parents's heights
like for example moms for boys they at half a foot, dads for girls they subtract half a foot same sex parent they guess same height.
Obviously its not perfect and nutrition matters and probably other shit.

u never get ur mancard

>this autistic narrative again
You will never find two identical guys aside from height, taller guys (read: not fucking 6'5+) also just have more going for them usually

It's probably better to say "I'm tall" and have pics with manlet friends to show this.

Women don't think quantitatively like men do.