Best routine and diet for a skinny fat fuck?

best routine and diet for a skinny fat fuck?

Bumping for interest

bump

I'm assuming you will be told to read the sticky or outright ignored. I'm assuming you are new here, this question gets asked several times a day. Best advice, eat a fuck load and lift heavy weights, come back in a year and ask again.

Or

>read the sticky

The problem is being too skinny. Accept the fat you have now and BULK for a further 6 months to put on muscle. You will look worse and gain more fat+muscle before you cut and look better.

this
bulk hard, just like a skinny guy would,
then when u get enough muscle u can cut

Actually I disagree, since he's a noob he will lose fat and gain muscle if he eats a clean diet at maintenance calories. Once the muscle gain stops then you can bulk. Bulking too early is just putting on unnecessary fat.

10 reps of bleach for 4 sets.

lurk more, search more, we don't owe you shit

>gyno
>skeleton
how much soy did you consume as a youth?

How about eating 3-4 meals a day? You look like an Auschwitz survivor

This. Just start lifting, eat when you are hubgry, stop when you are full. Your weight will stay the same but your body composition will change. Do strong lifts for two months then switch to a PPL. If you do cardio don't do endurance. Endurance cardio lowers human growth hormone and cannibalizes muscle. Do sprints or like 9-12 minutes of jump Rope instead. Lurk fit the whole time and you will figure shit out.

Take a pick in somewhere other than a pubic bathroom.

From personal experience, bulking hard as a skinnyfat guy just gets you fat.

Someone who is skinnyfat needs to bulk slowly - ensure that they're gaining weight, but they're putting on more weight on the bar than on the scale

I gained something like 15 lbs on my bench, but I gained 20 lbs on the scale. My relative strength actually went down when I tried to bulk hard.

Bulk then cut, and repeat; do all the needed lifts and exercises...

>the soy gave you gyno again

this.

Get below 15% bf and then gradually bulk. If you rush it, you'll gain too much fat and then need to cut to look half decent.

Help me anons, how do you make the first step in to a gym? I'm doing alot of cardio (cycling atleast 15km/day, going for runs, swiming, playing with little barbels and pushups at home) But I'm just frigthened from entering the gym, not knowing how to do the exercises, im recovered hambeast, so all my friends are either full vidya or fucking land whales

how do i start lifting heavy ironz

Starting Strength

SS+GOMAD

By which I mean, READ THE FUCKING BOOK, then DO THE FUCKING PROGRAM.

Don't start with heavy iron. Start with the bar. After reading The Book