I just got a job

8-4 pm tues-thursday so ill probably only lift two days a week now.... is this enough? im worried im going to lose motivation and gains which will cause more loss of motivation

I only stop lifting when i work more than 70 hours a week

Only working 3 days/week and only managing 2 days at the gym. That sounds pretty lazy to me.

Ain't gonna make it.

i train kickboxing two days a week and i have other hobbies like gaming. archery ect ...

it contruction you child molester why dont you go fuck the mud out of a childs ass you sick fuck

You only work 8 hours. Just go to bed early and lift before work. I do 12 hour ahifts and have to sacrifice an hour of sleep to lift on any day I work.

>construction
>three days a week

That school-based apprenticeship must be REAL hard bro, how's the $8 an hour? Does mummy pay for your bus fare to and from the poverty areas where you build the shoddy houses?

Wew lad! Probably best to just give up on lifting entirely at this point. No one has ever been able to juggle a 3 day working week with the gym, especially With the hours your doing. You will only have about 95 hours a week to do everything else when you factor in sleep as well... It's gonna be hard friend, I'm so sorry

What a weak excuse.
I work 9-5:30 5 days a week and go 4 times a week. 3 times after work so get your shit together

>has the time to bitch about not having the time to lift on a Taiwanese baggage handling forum
>works 3 days a week for his school construction class

Fuck dude, I should give up my 60 hour a week job where I still have time to lift 4 days a week because a prepubescent faggot is whining about his hard wittle job.

>gaming. archery ect

Literally drop both of these useless wastes of time and lift 5-6 times a week instead you lazy fuck

>hey bro quit doing that fun social sport and instead do autistic lonely bodybuilding shit all day every day

Kys

>Archery
>Social sport
Yeah maybe for people who wear a fedora and practice dragon shouting when your parents leave for work.

Orchardist here. I work 0600-1700 and lift 2000-2200.
git gud lmao

>archery
>social

Fucking autism

Also

>gaming

Kys yourself

It's fun. I've been into archery for ten or so years and have a pile of medals and trophies. It's no different than having powerlifting as a hobby.
Christ this board is autistic.

> not taking kryptonite

Enjoy your wasted gym time

fuck you, I work 8.30 to 7.30 with a one hour lunch break and still make it to the gym

Lift after work maybe? Seriously lazy bruh.

>artistic archery faggot calls other people autistic

Never change Veeky Forums

There's an art to it, but I wouldn't call it artistic.
Dumb phoneposter.
You're an autistic cityfaggot because you're so obsessed with your one special interest you can't conceive of having other hobbies.

You truly are pathetic

Wake up early. I go to the gym at 4:00 AM.

You better be trolling you snivelling pissant.

Try getting up at 3am to hit the gym before smashing out a 12 hour shift at minesite.

No excuses, I made excuses for myself once I joined the workforce and I only became miserable because it was a little harder to go to the gym

Hold yourself to a higher standard and go to the gym 3x week

Don't become like me and regret your life choices, I'm still struggling with getting back in the gym

You sound like a buddy of mine that has shitty fucking excuses for everything. For example: he makes more money than me, works more hours, and has fewer bills than I do...yet he is convinced he couldn't afford to pay to own a cheap car. Truth actually is he is just nigger-tier with his money.

You're just nigger-tier with your time. I bet you sit on your ads all fucking day, but you take the trash out once and suddenly you're such a busy guy.