Vegan threads, meat eaters just stay the fuck out

vegan threads, meat eaters just stay the fuck out.

this is literally Veeky Forums when they invade the vegan thread

Vegans are omega tier males

Fpbp!

Vegans are mentally ill.

who cares what vegans think

you do realize that you make all of us look bad, right?

Who's "us"? You do realize this guy is false flagging, right? Little butthurt Mickey Mouse cheese shill.

good luck you pasty skeleton. i have no problem with vegetarians who eat eggs or the pesca's, but come on man. you can't lift and be vegan unless you're blasting and cruising.

>another lisa simpson thread

>meat eaters just stay the fuck out
uh uh sweetie

lmfao he gave the baby the same fucked up haircut, where is the mother

Stop making this lame thread. Get a job.

It's gonna be delicious!

Yummy in my tummy

You """guys""" invaded Veeky Forums first. You cannot be Veeky Forums and be vegan.

...really, man?

Only pathetic weak little betas don't eat meat

>the swole left

:)

Not trying to invade, simply worried for your health. I'm not convinced supplemental vitamins are able to be as readily absorbed as those in real food and am simply concerned you're giving yourself vitamin deficiencies and endangering your health for the sake of a lower form of life than your own that could care less about you and might very well try to kill and eat you were it in a similar state of nutritional deficiency. Me personally, I care about the health of my fellow Veeky Forumsizens much more than I care about that of animals.

You don't make friends with salad
You don't make friends with salad ^_^
Faggot

Why does every person that mentions veganism/vegeterianism always gets spammed with pictures of meat? Do you guys think anyone is offended by this? You think vegans don't know what meat or dead animals look like? You fantasize about hurting someone's feelings by literally posting a supermarket meat stand. That's sad even by Veeky Forums standards.

I don't care about animals and love the taste and power meat provides
in the Bible Adam and Eve (not Adam and Steve ok?) ate the forbidden FRUIT
not the forbidden pork chop

Yawn
Keep them coming, thanks for spreading awareness with the bumps

mate we are on fit too? just like powerlifters, ketofags, olylifters, theres also vegans just stop hating and stay out

It's literally the same faggot posting these threads, when people talk shit he just says "keep bumping my thread, trolls".

Unironically kill yourself.

this. i actually feel like im on what reddit fitness would be

>Veeky Forums
>thread about veganism
>litrally impossible to be healthy and fit while vegan
That's why you weak unhealthy beta

Diffrence is plg olys fruads have 1 thread at a time while u vegan garbage have 4 on the front page. Make a general and fck off into it

>stay out of my public post on this public board

fuck off vegan cuck try /mlp/ or /pol/ you creepy fuck

time for more janitors, 1 sad vegan dude making 5 threads baiting people is getting old

There is a general. Did you not notice that the guy who keeps bumping this thread is a meat loving shill? Why are you so stupid?

Can someone give me a quick rundown about durianrider and all the girls he's been accused of molesting?

Nah, plebbit is full of twig armed little bitches who ignore nature to try and feel special. You'd got right in with those attention seeking niggers.

Go to >>Veeky Forums faggot
This thread is unrelated to fitness.

>diet
>unrelated
>to
>fitness

>diet that makes it impossible to be healthy or fit
>related to fitness
Fuck off you autistic faggot.

I've wilks'd 400+ vegan. ymmv

>I'm not weak!
sure thing faggot

You are allowed to talk about things which are sub-optimal on Veeky Forums, you know

>admitting you're a DYEL loser
>b..bbb....but I can talk about unfit things on fit!!
Fuck off you pathetic twig armed beta

In fact I would argue most of what is said on Veeky Forums is sub optimal.

Nice fantasy, mate. Keep posting meat, you'll make those gains soon.

>/plg/ = Veeky Forumsness
>nutrition = Veeky Forumsness
>/owg/ = Veeky Forumsness
>vegan nutrition = Veeky Forumsness

>first year lifters who act like they're better than other people for not eating meat and the subsequently spam the board about morality and not about nutrition = not fitness

question: are you retarded?

Have fun with /nogains/

S A M E F A G

You got me.

sure, lmao. can't wait for more 3ads "why do i have gyno?" or "why i feel fatigued all the time?"

Animals were forbidden back then, only after the flood God allowed men to consume meat

yea but thats not the point lol, u go out of ur way to get dead animal pics to try and offend us like we dont actually care...

Lmao you got blown the fuck out cuckboi.