Has becoming more fit redpilled you on attraction?

I'm no Chad but in my life I've moved up several notches (Probably imo from the 40th percentile among men my age to the 80th).

For the longest time I got little attention, and then once I broke through a certain point I started getting a lot fast. It really cemented that girls naturally compete for the top in a room and ignore the rest. I did some research and learned that we are naturally a polygamous species and that monogamy is a social evolution. Love is bullshit and attraction is an evolutionary fitness test for offspring.

Testosterone also increases the odds of genetic mutation in the womb, so its as if our species evolves by dumping out a batch of men and then women flock to the cream of the crop and the bulk are rejected.

Redpill threads are usually full of hate about women, but desu, nobody chooses who they are attracted to. It's this fucked up universe that is to blame.

Other urls found in this thread:

slatestarcodex.com/2014/08/31/radicalizing-the-romanceless/
google.ca/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/blog/pura-vida/201603/people-are-polygynous?amp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're brain damaged

I don't think the area under either of those curves adds up to 100%

or was I just baited?

>desu

kill yourself

hi newfriend

it feels like our modern society is the perfect mix of tech enabled choice, fading social mores, and instant gratification culture to bring out these polygamous tendencies to the worst.

It's as if men are trapped in a competitive rat race that women are completely oblivious to, by this logic we can't all make it because then standards will change and the competition will be more intense :(

One of the grossest parts of this imo is that women seem to be totally fucking oblivious to this, most have never thought at all about this shit and will get offended if you suggest to most girls that their sexual preferences reveal an alpha-beta dynamic...and then they'll perpetuate it by asking for your big cock/muscles while their scrawny boyfriend is out of town!

As men, our sexual interests are superficial as can be, but the difference is that society is honest about our interests.

I donno fit... I donno if I want a gf now that I see what a big fucking joke love and attraction is. shit just gets down...

its about confidence. once i matched with some model chick (like proper fashion agency model, not someone who sells yoghurt on instagram) way out of my league and we were talking for a few days. i did this experiment, where when i was talking in an overly confident, cocky way (which was unnatural for me) she would love it and even start to complain about other guys. when i was more honest or tried to open up, she would complain and start bitching.
if you wanna be successful with girls you basically have to larp in real life, no matter what you feel or think you have to act confident
i unmatched her and deleted tinder, women fucking suck

Try writing whats on this pic newfag

Everyone should read this (its not that long, most of the page is the comments)

slatestarcodex.com/2014/08/31/radicalizing-the-romanceless/

Women are completely aware of being total cunts, they just have a bunch of white knights on their side for some reason.

That was amazing... the whole nice guy debate is one area where women seem oblivious to the point of malicious to what those guys go thru

tbqh my dude love and monogamy may not be natural but i mean neither are toilets or tooth brushing

society is quite dysfunctional at the moment because it is going through a lot of changes in the last 100 years with modern communication, shift from industrial to service industry, womens rights and other civil rights, shift from aristocracy to plutocracy..

but its still possible to find a woman who loves and respects you and with whom you have an intellectual and emotional connection, you just have to understand life from a different perspective than the one produced on the internet, which is full of frustrated young men who have been emasculated by wasting their childhoods on video games

the funny thing is that women are actual individual people which is easy enough to say but surprisingly hard to actually believe

rather than thinking in terms of "women" "men" "polygamy" "monogamy" "white knights" etc you should think about individual people because thats ultimately more relevant. some women are actually very interesting people

pls excuse me if this makes no sense i ate several drugs today

>the funny thing is that women are actual individual people

kek

it is what it is

Doesn't matter if they all go for the same thing. Honestly, I've never actually believed in this whole "women likes assholes" thing until I've actually started to think about it. Because I have several friends who are very successful with women and why would you start thinking whether your friends might seem an asshole from an outsider's point of view?
But thinking about it just a bit, all the guys I know who are successful with women tend to fall into the same cliche.
My personal experience:
>2 guys who were dealing with drugs in high school
>1 guy who dropped out of several high schools
>1 judgemental asshole with zero self-awareness
>2 gym dudes with inflated egos but below average IQ

These are the people who are really successful in my own social circle. Doesn't matter if one women likes orange and the other prefer green, you have to play a role if you want to become successful. The fact that being an overly confidental cunt grants a bigger success than yourself as an average person makes me disinterested in women. Literally the only reason I like them because I'm biologically attracted to their appearance. I can't find a single reason outside that I would like women. Socializing is much easier with men because you dont have to play autistic games

>naturally a polygamous species
No we absolutely are fucking not you uneducated retard

>eat drugs
>become logical and not a boogieman group bashing idiot
Consume additional drugs

nah hes probably a chad not realising that for 90% of the guys women arent interesting because they dont exist

>because they dont exist
Obviously this is a problem that can be solved by thinking and therefore being as such existing

>we are naturally a polygamous species and that monogamy is a social evolution. Love is bullshit and attraction is an evolutionary fitness test for offspring.
A lot of shit humans do is "unnatural" but no one cares or questions it unless it's about fucking.

>the uggo virgins power fantasy
lmfao

>that image
>"sex appeal isn't something commonly quantified like this"

People have been rating others out of 10 for decades.

in where in the post you see that im ugly?

>Now, the men on OkCupid aren't actually ugly
Yes, they are. The women are hideous too. Dating sites in general are plagued with uggos.

im not kidding though. the reason why personality is a meme isnt because it doesnt matter. it because it only matters if youre in the top 20% in terms of appearance. you need to get past a check to be able to show your personality in the first place. the rest remain unnoticed regardless of personality or any other quality

>the reason why personality is a meme
Its not a meme

You spend way too much fucking time on Veeky Forums and not enough in real life

A picture is worth a thousand words

google.ca/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/blog/pura-vida/201603/people-are-polygynous?amp

We have all of the biological markers of polygamous species. Monogamous societies evolved because polygamy creates huge social problems.

>probably a chad
honestly the nicest thing anyone has said to me in a while

user BTFO

Good looking people more often than not have great personalities, while uggos are miserable human beings. Its a validation loop. Check your priviledge shit lord.

>Literally the only reason I like them because I'm biologically attracted to their appearance. I can't find a single reason outside that I would like women. Socializing is much easier with men because you dont have to play autistic games

This. Literally the only reason I want to be with women is my biological drive for physical closeness and reproduction.

But it is a pretty damn strong reason.

More often than not, good looking people have great personalities towards other good looking people.

Watch how they interact with the ones they feel are bellow their level. Its not a coincidence one of the things you should look for, is how your potential partner treats waiters.

unironically this, all the internet bullshit will just leave you alone and spiteful at the end of the day

Good looking people don't realise they are treated better therefore they think the world is nicer than it actually is.
same applies to women

How do you maximize looks?
Hard mode: ugly face

if all your friends are lowlife assholes, i got news for you buddy

beards hide ugly faces, subset of women like beards for the rugged looking guy or the scary looking guy. or the faggot numale soon to be stepdad.

Sunglasses as often as possible

All my friends who are successful with women. I wouldn't call them lowlife though, they either study or work and are completely normal from the outside. I mean, they weren't dealing with heroin but the point is that despite the mental gymnastics girls do, they still fall for the bad boy cliche

What the fuck does this have to do with physical fitness?

Youtube rat utopia