Frequency

Which are the muscles that you can and should be hitting everyday if you can, and which are the muscles that you should let recover for a longer time?

(I'm thinking that smaller muscles don't require such a long recovery time compared to bigger muscles such as chest or quads but I would like a second opinion)

I hit everything everyday and it works fine for me. Work to see what your body can handle

full-body routine every day?
how's your progress/stats?

Seems like that kind of workout would interfere with the healing process.

I personally work out 6 times a week, hitting every muscle group three times a week so that I maintain that 48 h healing window.

also:
BB DL twice a week, trap DL once a week.
Back squat twice a week, front squat once.

Not that guy but this is my routine:

This is the program, H=Heavy (3 reps), M Medium (6 reps), L = light (12 reps).

Monday: Squat H, OHP M, Chinups L
Tuesday: Deadlift L, Benchpress H, Rows, M
Wednesday: Squats M, OHP L, Chinups H.
Thursday Deadlift H, Benchpress M, Rows L
Friday Squats L, OHP H, Chinups M
Saturday: Deadlift M, Benchpress L, Rows H

The number of sets can be 1 to 4, depending on how you feel like. I use only 2

So you do 6 sets per day?

I also might add, I'm still a novice but I add 10 Ks to my squat every week (the high intensity monday)

Yes, or up to 12. Depedning on my mood. But after doing a new pr twice after 1-2 warm-ups, I feel like doing another set or two will just hinder my recovery. I max out a body part twice a week, do 6 rep sets twice a week, and some "hypertrophy" work for 2 days a week.

core shit
cardio

Are you in the gym for 15 minutes? Are you making any progress? I really can't wrap my head around doing so few exercises in a workout

Interesting. I'm Instead of switching between BP and OHP, have you considered doing incline BP in-between?

I do alternating BB/DB for all of these:
Day 1: OHP
Day 2: Flat BP
Day 3: Incline BP (~45 deg)
(restart)
Wide/narrow grip is also alternated between sessions when using BB.

Any specific reason you do H/M/L? I've found that H/L/H sessions work better for me.

This is like a far superior version of my own workout. Please post lifts/body, I promise I'm not a retarded with way too high expectations, I just want to know if this simple and elegant a routine can be effective.

It severely lacks accessories though.

If you find more then 2 exercises you can cycle them if you want sure. As long it's the same muscle group.

I've got a shit body, but I'll tell you my stats.
Squat is 70 Kg, ( I add 10 kg per week, next monday I will be at 80 I guess
Deadlift 125 kg for 3, I add amybe 7.5 kg per week
Bench press is only 55 kgs for 6, my weakest
OHP is 52.5 for 3
Rows, 80 kgs
Chinups, 6, Starting to think about adding weight for my tripples. I started with assisted chinups (40 kg ass.), couldn't even bang out one. Now I can bang out 6 from a deadstop

And again I lurked here for a long time, only started to work out like 5 weeks ago.
I'm 96 kgs, 183 cm tall.

Accesories is unnescesairy unless you have intermediate lifts (between 1/2/3/4, and 2/3/4/5)

I have added 1-2 accesories per day, shruggs, abs, skullcrushers, etc. Some days I even go heavy on rack pulls

It's like you just made those stats up but have no idea what normal stats look like. You're full of shit and I doubt you even lift.

All of them.

Why would I make stats up anonymously on a web forum? I had a shit body to begin with. My back got stronger than my chest/front.

I was kinda fat but this is an older picture ca January

And please elaborate on the discrepancies? What lift is too strong or too weak? My bench Is week, and My squat is week, but I think it will even out in 4-5 weeks. AS I said, I'm a novice with a weak hip.

holy shit i really didnt believe that bench to ohp ratio, but everything you have is literally in your shoulders lol

Yeah maybe I bench with bad form, too narrow of a grip. I can barely do 15 push-ups. I don't know why my chest is so weak. Bench is the only lift that matters.

Wide lats, big shoulders. Shit chest.

> lacking basic comprehension

The man said he was only at it for a month or so, and that he couldnt do a 40kg assisted chinup when he started. that looks about right. except for adding 10kg a week on squats, dont know what that's about.

>the need for accessories depend on your lifting level

hmmm

you got good results for 1 month training.
but recomp our you get too fat.

why did you stop,

> no bicep
>forearms
>wrists

looks like an overweight skele who grew shoulders

Biceps. I train 4-5 days a week and I hit them everytime (obviously low volume, like 3-4 sets). It seems to be working so far, wanted to try the same thing with triceps but Im not sure

>year of our lord 2017
>not running bulgarian
>being this much of a slow twitch distance runner cuck
lmaoing at your life

underrated
do bulgarian instead bro

or dietmar if you want to powerlift and also have high enough iq to self-manage on that

plz dont bullie

Just use a standard beginner program with those stats holy shit.

I tried in the beginning, but I did not have near the work capacity to go 5x5 on squats, bench and rows/chinups and some deadlifting in one seesion, and then move even heavier next time. I tried to decrease volume per day, vary the intensity and increase the frequency a bit. MAybe I will switch over when I feel I have the work capacity. This is how I looked before I started really. From august I guess

Plz no bully I know I was weak

Why are you sucking your gut in? Be proud of your sexy belly!