Mass Gainer

What mass gainer does Veeky Forums recommend?

ON

Checked it out on Amazon, looks good. Appreciate it

food

I need too many calories

How many do you need?

Wut post calorie needs please

I'm looking to get around AT LEAST 3500/day. I'm just too busy with work and school to find time to cook all the time

oats

if youre interested, I started baking my own bulking bars. they usually end up a bit dry, but taste decent and are great for gaining good weight

yeah for sure, what's in them?

semen

get a big mixing bowl
500 grams peanut butter
add 5 eggs, mix for a bit
add 100 grams sugar (not necessary, but it makes it a bit nicer), mix again
next, you're going to add in 500 grams of oatmeal in total, adding in a bit of water when the mixture gets too dry. the eggs do make the mixture a bit moist, so ~100-150 ml of water should be enough. optionally throw in 50 grams cocoa powder for a chocolatey flavour
mix very well. keep in mind the mix will be quite solid at this point, but thats good.
finally add in 5 scoops of whey protein powder.
for the last mix I find it easiest to kneed the mixture.
Put it in the oven for 60 minutes at 160 degrees celcius (320 fahrenheit).

I divide the resulting block of cake into 16 bits, which are easy to take with you. off the top of my head I believe it was something like 400 kcal, 25 grams of fat, 30 grams of carbs and 20 grams of protein per 1/16th part.

Shit is cheap as fuck, lasts for like 2+ weeks in the fridge, and makes for a good quick bite to bulk.

been looking for a good recipe like this actually

youre welcome. hope you enjoy it

listen mate buy cheap oatmeal, blend it into power, and there u go.

>100 grams sugar
dropped

oh, do keep in mind the baking time may vary depending on the shape you put the mixture into. mine is fairly wide and flat. something taller might need a lower temp/longer time, but I'm no expert

Rice and oats are 10000% (srs) cheaper than any mass gainer.

thats up to you. as I said, its optional, but its 100 grams in a 1400 gram cake, and Im bulking anyway

hard boiled eggs.

Already eating like 6 a day

I don't doubt it, but I just need something quick and easy in between classes or on break at work

all of them