Vegan thread

vegan thread

how many of these will it take before meat eaters just stop ruining them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JRpgSvzZNcI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ruining meat eat here. Sure I get the thing about meat or whatever, but what's wrong with eating eggs?

Nice false flagging retard.

Living conditions of hens are L I T E R A L shit
Cage free is a meme
Debeaking
Selective breeding has led to excessive egg laying that destroys their bones and asses
Hens are killed prematurely when egg production becomes unprofitable
Males are suffocated or ground up alive at 1-3 days old
Backyard hen eggs are nitpicking an edge case. If this is all that is stopping you from going vegan, then keep eating all the backyard hen eggs you want and substitute the other foods you eat with vegan ones

>Living conditions of hens are L I T E R A L shit

And?

Living in your own shit is bad.
>Lol they are chickens who cares
Then why did you ask what's wrong with eggs in the first place

Ummm what does any of this have to do with fitness?

Here's a question, why should we give a fuck about animals at all? Why should we care how they're treated?

>Ummm
Too obvious, nice try
On the 1% you are serious, plug in one egg and 30 g hemp seeds at cronometer and tell me which one is more nutritious

If you go somewhere and there happens to be a platter with meat that nobody is going to finish, what's the point of wasting the food just to keep your label? The world has. A huge food-wasting problem already.

I don't understand the vegan mindset. I killed a kitten because it got in my way and cats are cute. Why would I give a fuck about a retarded cow or chicken?

It changes the flavor and texture of eggs.
Isn't that reason enough?

If you care so much about hypotheticals then grab the dish and walk it over to your nearest homeless person.

Can you fuck right off with these threads. First off theres always one guy who posts a bunch of government links saying how vegainsism leads to low test, less muscle mass, vitamin deficiency, etc. Then one of you nitpicks one of the links and disregardes everything else. Then that person replies post body. Because fact is (you) look like shit because (you) are a vegan.

Stop shitposting these threads. This is a fitness board. All the other post are Veeky Forums related. You guys would get a lot less people giving you shit in these threads if you asked vegan questions about fitness. But you dont you just shitpost MEAT IS MURDER.

Fuck right off

OP why are you trolling like this? There's a vegan general already that isn't close to hitting the bump limit. Makes me think you're a false flagging butthurt bitch. Did the mean vegans trigger you?

Are you all retarded? Do you think the living conditions of livestock doesn't reflect in quality? Do you think fodder doesn't matter either?

Because all of this comes back to us which is proven by how unhealthy the modern society is and how processed meat (it's too poor quality to sell raw, nobody would buy that shit) is literally causing cancer.

Didn't mean to reply to your post m8 my bad
No, because I'm eating my inhumanly treated eggs and chicken right now and they taste amazing. I'm not really concerned with making them taste marginally better because I'd buy them anyways

>Then why did you ask what's wrong with eggs in the first place

I wasn't that guy. I personally don't give a fuck about the livelihoods of livestock we slaughter for consumption unless it fucks up the meat/eggs/product.

It's literally there to be eaten, the fuckers are unable to live outside of the conditions we've raised them to be in.

I'm not even immoral, I live my life treating others with respect and dignity, and any animal not bred for eating (horses, dogs, cats, etc) I treat kindly, I just don't give a SINGLE fuck about food animals.

nice to see a daily vegan thread would have posted it myself if you hadn't :) doing gods work good sir

Then why enter the thread man, just hide it and move on

Check the catalog you already have a thread

I dont get it. Just because theyre labelled as food animals, that doesnt mean they suffer any less or deserve to live the only life they have as pure torture. I mean its almost like when black people were treated like shit just because they were seen as slaves. And before someone says "are you actually comparing humans to animals?!?!" no Im not, that was just an example. Im not saying and will never say that animals are one the same level as us, but that doesnt mean that we can treat em like shit. Rant over

>and any animal not bred for eating
So no wild game then?

Ok. It didn't tell me eggs are bad. If I'm going to waste money on gross overpriced seeds then I may as well go the whole nine yards and buy Soylent.

Okay, have you ever been around chickens? They are stupid, uncooperative, inconvenient, ill-tempered creatures. They get what they deserve. Fuck chickens.

I don't mind that either, hunting decreases the amount of game at different seasons when the game would otherwise expand out of control with no predators to control their population, if implemented correctly from local councils and big government.
Because they're animals. They're literally animals, they're not humans, who fucking cares. I only care about animals not bred for food/fit for consumption because I think they can make for good companions. In comparison to a human, the animals we breed are almost literally worthless. Other animals/insects, like Bees and birds, are actually useful and sustain multiple forests and animal populations, allowing humans to actually exist.

Cows? What the fuck do they do? They're dumber than a sack of hammers and if not for human consumption they'd be even less useful than a SACK OF HAMMERS. I'm all for better treatment for them, don't get me wrong, but now "waaa free ALL ANIMALS NO MORE MEAT MEAT IS MURDER". I just don't give a fuck.

Because every man is entitled to his opinion and entitled to voice it. If you cannot stand discontent, go meet up with your vegan friends in public and jerk each other off.

BECAUSE THEY HAVE FEEEELLEEEENGZ

My stomach has feelings. It's telling me to eat 150g of salsa chicken with Ezekiel toast in 15 minutes.

There is nothing wrong with eating eggs even eating meat!
The only Thing thats wrong is the meat Industrie.
All vegans should be fine with other People killing animal because they want to eat them or wear them, or even kill them for fun.
This is nature. We kill one another and ist nothing bad to it.
The Problems are the dimensions that the Industries have taken and they are now giving us crap to eat and we are getting sick and they are getting gold!
You can eat meat once in a while without doing harm to your Body. Buy some chickens, let them live in your garden and harvest the eggs or even kill and eat the chickens.
But dont fucking give your gold to Jews to make a sick slave out of you.

im vegan, i love it

I understand. But the thing is, most food animals are not that much different from pets. They can make good companions aswell, plenty of people have food animals as pets. Take cows for example, they may be dumb, but I guarantee you theyre just like big dogs. They like to play, run, just enjoy life like our pets. Same with pigs, chickens and so on. Weve been indoctrinated into thinking they are different, but they are not. Ive seen it with my own eyes. Not trying to "converting" you btw, you do you

health problems?

Won't happen fast but if you actually wanna change society, start with your own family and your children.

youtube.com/watch?v=JRpgSvzZNcI

If you Train and dont over-eat, you would not have health Problem.
Do IF18/6 and everything will be fine with you eating meat, eggs or fish one or two time per week.
We just Need to fuking destroy somehow the Industries.

but cholesterol/ saturated fats & cancer tho.

Hey cabbage heada, is grabola good? Or any seed is an acceptable breakfast

Granola*

yeah you are right, this is why you IF!
You are giving your Body time to recover.
and this is why you dont eat meat, eggs or fish every day, this would be bad.
But even if, bigger probles are sugar and burned oils!

Why do you keep posting in broken retard English?

oats tho

vegans are dumb

Vegans in general have a higher education and income though.

I mean you can't even capitalize/punctuate.

dont look at my post... ugly

Ur dum dum

Because he is one, hence the name.

well living conditions of africans or poo in the loos are shiiiit and i dot care either
also male chicks are gassed not suffocated which a very human way to go as you get euphoric from hypoxia.

There are multiple answers. But to give you the one that will most resonate with you I'll need to know first how you answer these questions. Why should we give a fuck about you? Why do we respect your rights to a proper life?

most of them are thrown into a meat grinder alive

>Africans
False analogy. You don't contribute to niggers' suffering, but you do contribute to chicken suffering.
>Gassed
Because male chickens do not lay eggs and only those on breeding programmes are required to fertilise eggs, they are considered redundant to the egg-laying industries and are usually killed soon after they hatch[1] and shortly after being sexed. Many methods of culling do not involve anaesthetic and include cervical dislocation, asphyxiation by carbon dioxide and maceration using a high speed grinder.[2]

Even if they were "euphorically" killed, they are still killed. If I euphorically kill you, that doesn't make my action justified

>False analogy. You don't contribute to niggers' suffering

yes i do i buy products with blood minerals / oil petroleum and
products that are farmed near slave labor conditions like cheap chocolate, and vanilla, cashews, coffee or other a million other stuff

and even if it would not work for africa it would work for other places like china, instead of factory chicken i have factory chinese that make my i phones till they sodoku. or bangladeshi clothes production.

> If I euphorically kill you, that doesn't make my action justified
> no difference between one species killing another and and one murdering each other.