COWBOY METHOD JUGGERNAUT

>THEYR'E STILL NOT DOING COWOBY METHOD

NOT GONNA MAKE IT

Other urls found in this thread:

ufile.io/exo69
youtube.com/watch?v=3F0Xx-oQKsU
instagram.com/marisainda/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CWS is the most beautiful man on the planet. I get lost in his eyes every time I watch his vids

and cowboy method is best int program that is out there

stop doing your shitty programs and become juggernaut bitch

what is the cowboy method

i don't know probably a lot of heavy squatting and no curls

Because I rather lift heavy for 1-5 reps, and do isolation afterwards. It's called Boring But Big.

actualy It does have curls, in assistance curls are advised to do after bench, same as some tri isolation

beacuse big arms = big bench

its squat 3x a week, bench 2x, ohp 1x, dl 1x

one full cycle of program is 13 weeks during this time you beat a long of prs

10rm, 8rm, 5rm, 3rm, 1rm (8, 5 and 3rm happens multiple times) you also have some 1+ or 2+ sets like in Wendler (for ohp and front squats)

DLing is made simpler and dont have huge volume

you have multiple assistance to choose from (you can do your own) which should be done in hypertrophy style which means 12-20 rep range

pic rel is 4 first weeks for squats

>Hypertrophy
>20 reps

Nigga what?

>he tries to be smarter than man that benches 260kg, deadlifts 370kg and squats 380kg raw

ohh kk big gui

can you link a download

ufile.io/exo69 - method

something about assistance work is there but also read some stuff of juggernaut

even for this chad thinks you should do assistance and you are free to add 1 more day of only back work

>confirmed for not even benching 3pl8.

20 rep sets are god-tier when it comes to increasing leg and arm size.

exactly, when you bench and squat a lot your hypetrophy work should be light and give you a burn, not tax you

>retard nut hugs for a roid monkey while conveniently leaving out the rampant steroid abuse by said roid chimp

imagine being so pathetic that you get all bitchy whenever someone points out that your hero is a snake oil salesman fraud.

nice bait m8 but he trains a lot of elite level weightlifters and powerlifters

doubt you even bench

lets see you squat 905 while being on steroids

let see him squat 550 being on roids

>not doing Naturally Enhanced

this guy is like literally 2x weaker than chad

Not pound for pound and he doesn't look like shit so i guess he's got that going for him.

Juggernaut is for power lifting meme lords.

stop shilling this guys stuff he cant even bench 315 or deadlift 550

>inb4 you post his trapbar deadlift and slingshot bench
lmao

HAHAHA FUCK OFF JASON YOU'VE BEEN BLOWN THE FUCK OUT YOU FUCKING FAILURE

Oh wow a naturally built weightlifter is shilling his shitty program to a bunch of wannabe power lifters.

youtube.com/watch?v=3F0Xx-oQKsU

but chad isnt weightlifter and doesnt train weightlifters himself, max does it?

chad competes in powerlifting and never competed in weightlifting?

you know what i mean m8, powerlifting is technically weightlifting, thats why weightlifting is called Olympic weightlifting.

ok, he didnt get to 905 naturally, but implying you could get there on roids if your natural potential wasnt atleast 700

>strap-on destiny

Theres this concept called diminishing returns and youre basically an idiot

Wesley Smith girflriend is hngggggggggggggggg

you got it on looking better but no way alex can come close to CWS's wilks

who cares if CWS fuck 10/10 bitches?

instagram.com/marisainda/

pic rel is milf chad bangs

>instagram.com/marisainda/
Yuck

She's skeletor in the face, no ass, what tits look like bolt-ons, thick abs with no hip:waist, 'she' had the potential to be an 8 but is no higher than a 5

I always feel sad when I remember he's dating a 42 year old. Not only is he raising some other guy's kids, but he posts tons of pictures of him with his nieces and nephews which screams he wants kids of his own but is impossible due to her advanced age. He needs to drop her, despite her thiccness, and move on to one of the million twenty-year-olds he trains who will give America the next generation of gold medal shoputters.

On a second note, why are so many high level powerlifters raising someone else's kids with a much older woman? His buddy Max Aita married one, Pete Rubish is raising teenagers in his early twenties, even my personal hero Stan Efferding had to pay for some other guy's kid with the millions he earned after being raised dead broke. Maybe I'm just sensitive to it, but it seems disproportionately common among elite powerlifters.

desu I only knew about CWS

Pete as far as I remember is autistic as fuck and most powerlifters are attached to more mature woman beacuse younger ones are all about party succ dicc funn things khehehe when powerlfiters preffer to be fucking autists

t. powerlifter having 3 years older gf

More likely he can't have kids from roiding

That makes sense.
There are a few more prominent examples as well, but I didn't write it down when I realized there seemed to be a pattern.

Oddly strongmen seem to go the other way Hall and Halfthor have multiple baby mommas and younger spouses and Brian Shaw cucked his dead training partner.

Most guys who roid have kids after some hormonal intervention ad he doesn't seem to have ever blasted that hard if at all. Did he ever say he roided? He never got that jacked and even the fattest of powerlifters are still fairly muscular from all the gear.

>arnie is having kids all right
>powerlifters dont even 1/4 of roiding bodybuilders do beacuse not needed for strenght
>no kids beaucse roids

rr-right

>powerlifters dont even 1/4 of roiding bodybuilders do beacuse not needed for strenght
lol this fucking guy..

yea there is only like few looking liliebridge mode, and they arent competing in ipf

if you onto science roiding above given point will give you bigger size, but won make strenght come quicker so for strenght only there is no reason to roid above given point and this is how most athlethes (not saying powerlifters but weightlifters, even basketball or football players) dont go over this point and dont have serious problems with their healths old age

liliebridges are diffrent story, they have not only strenght but looks too

>being this dumb
Not even close by a long shot. Weightlifting is explosiveness with no eccentric all technique. Powerlifting is technique and brute strength mixed along with isotonic and has 3 movements that you train for while weightlifting is 2