Army

Joining the army next week

Any of you guys know how to reduce blisters when running? And have any other tips?

>reduce blisters when running
run more often.
>any other tips
you should've ran a lot more before joining the army. i'd consider doing it next year.

I didn't know when they would call me so done my stuff in the gym. I can run for ages im actually really good its just the blisters that can be a prick

maybe your shoes suck, but most likely you're young and just haven't formed callouses yet. gotta bust up your hands and feet until you get hippo skin.

some branches let you bring running shoes to basic training. ask your recruiter if you can, might be worth it.

He will be fitted for pt shoes at reception. It's just a summer bait thread, anyway.

They make you get this stuff called moleskin. Stick it wherever you normally get blisters at. Also, put deoderant on places where you normally chafe such as inner thighs and around testicles.

Yea they let me bring my own runners for a week then we get the uniform and yea im young and never really got blisters on my feet that much previously and yes. My shoes are shit

Have you signed the papers yet?

Do yourself a favor and join the Air Force. You will be thanking yourself later.

you'll never make it in the army. join the leggy.

Sneak a peanut butter packet from the dfac or an mre and spread it all over your feet before pt.
Your second option is quit being a little bitch and instead of spending your last week as a civilian posting on the internets, you spend some time with your loved ones.

This

If low ASVAB score go for FSS, If high, why the fuck would you go army

op here, im from Ireland btw.......

Ooh, then I'd have really messy feet, wouldn't I? What would I do with such filthy, messy feet? What a juicy predicament.

Man up. Soldiers get blisters, pussy. If you can't handle blisters, you can't handle the army.

Have the company faggot lick them clean

You silly, silly man. How, pray tell, can one lick one's own feet?

Get the OTHER company faggot to lick them clean. Make him your peanut butter loving foot slut. Itll benefit greatly cuz then he can rub your feet after marching without questions.

That faggot? Please. The two biggest faggots in the company HATE each other.

p-post your feet

This thread took an unexpected turn. I regret posting

What's the matter, sexy army man? I know you saw me looking right at your dick in the shower.

I did goo. Ship out september 12th. Cyber Transport Systems, looking forward to it. Btw 88 on asvab

Good*

wanna cyber

>any tips

Dont

Piss on your feet every time you shower.

Not joking, CO told us to do it during basic. Thought he was pulling our pisser but he was right. Toughens the skin, less prone to blisters.

Also, remember, literally everything the CO doe is for a reason. Play the game, Basic isn't army life

t. REME 6 years

No thx

why does there have to be a retarded army thread every fucking day.

Ill just say this. If you join army you better go infantry bitch. Theres no other f7ckin option, everything else is a waste of time. Go infantry be a swingin dick be fit get pussy and train to kill hooah
Blisters make you stronger stop stressing. I didnt run for shit when I went in. I paid for it yea I almost died but I fuckin made it. Youll fuckin make it. What grunts do is all mind over matter shit. Play the fuckin game brah

ok well i don't care what you want. prepare to be cyber raped.
i pull off your banana hammock and start biting your dick and anus with my sharp incisors
>yummy in my tummy, i can taste the cheese on your dick and the shit from when you last had a wet fart.

STAY BACK

ask if they have moleskin

if not, just manup fagit

i knew an indian guy named manup fagit

my dick, who's that

he's the little guy dangling off the front of your pelvis

that's what I was saying if they dont have moleskin, consult sgt. Manup Fagit

If you want to avoid blisters, wear pantyhose or thin dress socks under your normal socks.

T. Did the Bataan Death March and didn't get blisters

Basic is such a joke these days especially if you have females in your platoon. Im sure whatever shape your in right now you'll be fine in fuckin army basic

Being fine is okay but i want to be the best

its too easy i went in decent shape and the best pt score at the end if thats what aiming at. where are you going to basic?

1: Soak your feet in a footbath of detol disinfectant - it toughens the skin. Running a lot helps as well.

2: Always put on fresh socks. Wearing two pairs helps as the socks cushion the feet and rub against each other instead of your skin. You can even get two layer socks now for hiking. Depends on the climate though.

3: Make sure your boots fit. A good way is to soak them in warm water, put them on and walk around for an hour or so. Leather stretches and is shaped easily when wet, so the boot will shape itself to fit your foot better and reduce pressure points on your skin.

You will still get blisters though if you run/walk long enough, especially if sweating, because your skin will start to break down from the friction. Get used to pain, keep your feet clean and disinfect any open wounds to avoid infection.

How about I soak my dick in a shitbath of your buthol dickinbackend?

>still gets blisters
>eager to avoid them
>joining the army

This checks out

I'm Greek, we have a 9-month mandatory draft here.
I joined an EOD/Mine clearance brigade. Training was fun as fuck, but the rest of it was boring. The defense minister's second-hand man was the best friend of the dad of my brother's girlfriend.
It was a privileged posting, mainly because after the 3-weeks training I was guaranteed a posting in Athens so I could go home every other day.
Kids who join through the mandatory draft don't ever get involved in real operations involving mine fields or bombs, so it's safe.

Anyway, I went to this store that had a machine like a weight scale, which measures the pressure beneath your feet. Then they create a 3D foam thingie to insert in your shoes. They asked 120 Euros initially but I haggled it to 80 Euros under the counter (no receipt).
They got me through the shitty army boots marvelously, I could stand watch or patrol for hours and hours without any blisters.

Even when we had 8-hours of armed watch per day, for many days in a row during Christmas when half the base was on leave, my feet never hurt. Not once.
Good purchase, I'd buy again.

San antonia Texas, not OP btw. I leave in september

Antonio*

Being a grunt is gay. I was 03 in Marine Corps for 4 years and lat moved immediately upon reenlistment. Now im skating for as long as they keep me. Literally no reason to be infantry.