Becoming a vegan: your story

Nothing has made a better impact on my health than turning vegan.

I'm feeling more energetic, my skin is way cleaner (no acne anymore), I do more sports and I feel better in literally any way.

How has becoming vegan affected your life?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21353476
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wah wah wah look at me I'm a vegan

Can't you be sufficiently happy in your own life choices to not need to tell the rest of the world that you're a better person than them?

>I don't like thread
Hide and ignore. If you need a safe space Tumblr is that way

>Can't you be sufficiently happy in your own life choices to not need to tell the rest of the world that you're a better person than them?

Have you ever actually talked to a cow? They're not even the slightest bit grateful for what vegans do for them. They have no concept of the future. We need other humans to thank us or nobody ever would.

So if cows are ungrateful cunts why don't we just eat the bastards?

>carbon footprint rating
these faggots can't help themselves. they always, without fail, will try to combine their different crusades into one big shartshow of irrelevance
>eat lentils because muh carbons and fair wages and not all muslims

Forgot to mention:

MEAT EATERS _NOT_ ALLOWED!!!

>for easy extra iron cook in cast-iron pans
wat

>Eating beans, tofu and veggie """""burgers"""" for proteins instead of meat
No thanks

I initially became vegan when I realized that DRUMPF was LITERALLY Hitler and going to destroy the environment.

Was this the world I want my wife's son to group in!? HELL no! That's why I've stopped eating meat and dairy - because I'm an empathetic, compassionate, progressive person that wants my wife's son DeQuandrius to be able to live in the best world possible!

I'd try to work in something about pork and muslims

Not an argument.

>raping, torturing and killing animals when you could just eat plants

No thanks

Silly user, DeQuandrius doesn't eat pork! He's a Muslim. Did you know Muhammad was black, just like Jesus, Mozart, and the ancient Egyptians? I swear I learn something new from him every day!

Numale: the thread

I eat meat only 2 times a week, but why would anybody eat tofu or other soy products? It reduces your test level. Dont do that!

I don't get the whole raping and torturing thing, how is it that people are doing That?

Im sure they think breeding = raping. Really it's pimping

>It reduces your test level.
It doesn't. Stop watching Rebel Media.

Cows need to be pregnant in order for them to produce milk.

Meat eaters are the real numales.

Obvious bait. But for everyone in this thread that's using more than 8% of their brain this morning, there's something to be said for having a lot of diverse sources of protein.

I've been considering doing a sort of No-Meat period every 2~ weeks for a couple months and see if it does anything good for my body.

t. numale

evidently it works

Real men are more likely to hold unpopular opinions. Veganism isn't popular, therefore men who are vegan are real men.

Why doesn't the info chart mention B12? Am I supposed to turn green?

Not funny sorry

>Real men are more likely to hold unpopular opinions.

Only numale cucks score high in agreeableness.

I got fucked by my uncle and dad in a spitroast
right there and then I decided to become a vegan

>numale
>cucks
You're making this too easy user

Shush you beta numale cuck.

(You)

thanks

Have you ever actually talked to a human? They're all self righteous dickheads who don't give a shit about human accomplishments unless the person/people who did so are on their side

You sound like a bitch, "I do more sports" are you female by chance?

Luckily someone else does all the rape and torture for me, I just reap the benefits my man

What kind of fucked logic is that? are you 12?? If you apply that logic rape, murder and beating are manly, are you Islamic too?

I can't help but feel as if there's a large portion of people who went vegan or pretend to be vegan on these threads so they can draw more attention to themselves to give there lives more sense of direction and meaning. I know this is anonymous but still

pretty much everything is better. I shit faster but at the same time I shit more and it smells like a true man shit. I feel lighter and stronger at the same time, skin got much better, I'm starting to dislike any processed food and enjoy more simple food, actually even my eyesight has become better lol I guess its because I eat a lot more vitamin a foods, I even smell better... my feet used to smell badly after work but after 6 months of a vegan diet they smell pretty normal. I can better sleep aswell.

wtf I need a lot more protein than that?!?

>think "well the vegans got the glycemic index, they may be right about other things as well"
>read about somekind of markers for cancers
>read about the many lores around digestion tracks
>about teeth size and other things
>am almost convinced
>one day on the intermittent fasting bit realize that I would really like to kill an animal and eat it
>realize that I actually have a whole host of murderous thoughts to animals, tasty animals when I am hungry
>realize that the main counter arguments of the veggitarians against meat eating is cholesterol and that its statistically nearly insignificant, especially if you do cardio
>realize that since I do not believe in gods, but in evolution, and also have these feelings, my blood used to be a meat eater.

Whew, that wasnt so hard now was it? Glad I decided that I am like the biology textbooks taught me and that I am an omnivore.

Suicide is a relatively unpopular option too.
Are you going to kill yourself now? I mean to prove you're a real man

suicide is not an opinion, its an action lol

Well given two choices in a situation and one is suicide it then becomes an option

I misread your post sorry my dude

>getting your protein from a potato

I kill animals and eat them. I like the things they produce. I also eat veg most meals because meat is a luxury and vegies are dank.

Factory farming is gnarly and I understand the hate, but animal husbandry has been around for millennia and can still be done responsibly. I'm happy with a salad, but I still love steak. You can recognize the problems of overconsumption and avoid exacerbating them without having to stop eating animal products all together.

What can I eat other than eggs and potatoes?

I am trying to up my veggie intake but right now I just have spinach or water cress with mayo and some cheese or boiled eggs.

I have fallen in love with baked potatoes too and try to eat fruit which is making cutting far easier than keto or cico on a normal shitty food diet. But how do I eat more veggies into meals? Right now i feel like veg is always a side I prepare.

>4oz porterhouse

what

I work as a meat cutter and I've never seen a porterhouse less than a pound and even then they're pathetic looking

Where's the part about vitamin b12
I guess they didn't want to show the picture of a vitamin bottle containing pills

Tfw I feel the same way...except I switched to a keto diet.

Really makes me think...

turns out you feel gr8 if you monitor your food intake and stick to whole foods instead of mcshit sandwiches

Got dumped into a Food related Humanities class for college. Learned everything about it from marketing, to health, to the industry, to the environment, everything. Finished the semester and told myself I became too knowledgeable not to make a change. Been vegan for 1 year, hopefully the rest of my life.

Fuck off false flagging /pol/ NEET faggots

Iam liberal and lift heavy ass weights , have a harem of sluts and eats meat everyday . Stop trying to pigeon hole liberals

>male
>52g

AHAHAHAHAH VEGGIE FAGGOTS I'VE HAD 200 A DAY SINCE I WAS 14

DYEL

Most B12 is manufactured for animal feed (80%, iirc). Taking it ourselves just cuts out the middleman.

You can also get vegan milks fortified with b12. Just need to look at the nutritional labels when you're at the store.

>tfw was vegan for 4 years
>start having terrible stomach pain
>do a endo/colonoscopy
>have a hiatal hernia
>allergic to legumes
>have to eat eggs now to survive
fml

Sweet potatoes and yams make a good, nutrient dense staple starch food; just add some collard greens and maybe a side of red lentils or black eyed peas. Or try rice bowls with all kinds of sauteed/stir fried Asian veggies.

Eggs aren't vegan either.

Try some different bean dishes. Black beans with salsa and guacamole, split pea soup with barley and carrots, lentil tacos, french lentil salad, white beans in pasta sauce, etc.

>how do I eat more veggies into meals? Right now i feel like veg is always a side I prepare.

Stir fry is pretty good. I usually cook mushrooms, zucchini, onion, eggplant, and kale or red cabbage in a pan with soy sauce, sometimes tempeh for extra protein, and mix with whole rice

>It doesn't. Stop watching Rebel Media.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21353476

>case report of a single guy whose entire diet was soy

If you make any one food your sole source of nutrition, you're going to get fucked up in some way