Acne treatment?

don't know what board to go to for this, does anyone have any tips for getting rid of acne? i have a good physique but my acne ruins my game. its not that bad but its very visible

Other urls found in this thread:

advocate.nyc.gov/landlord-watchlist/worst-landlords
acne.org/regimen.html
reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/5i9o5t/how_to_destroy_acne_without_accutane_comprehensive/
youtube.com/watch?v=6b9QAr77p3k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

eat healthy and try accutane

You have to stop eating animal products of any kind, especially milk and milk products. No joke, becoming vegan helped me to drastically reduce my acne.

Dude, nobody cares.

Not being a faggot should clear up the rest

If male nofap.Its not even a meme faggits.Cleared my face in 3 months and I used every shit I could to treat my face but NOFAP IS THE ANSWER!

Get Eat Stop Eat from Brad Pilon. Profit.

1-2 24-hour fasts per week will do amazing things for your whole body, including acne reduction. You'll also lose roughly 1-2 lbs of weight per week. Mostly, if not all fat.

Working out is also important, but I assume you're doing that if you're posting on this thread.

>thread asking for adivce how to get rid of acne
>tell how I got rid of acne

Meat really fattens up your brain.

nice meme

be careful with accutane, it can fuck up your body forever

Yeah, better go vegan.

Looking great Cheekie!

>t. genelet whose body can't digest animal products
Never fucking give health advice again

20 now and my acne disappeared by itself. acne free for a year. i still drink about 1L of milk a day so the dairy thing is definitely a meme

>acne ends after puberty
Call the news!

Milk is still very bad for you.

staph, i take it on occasion but only low dose because muh genetics, every 6 months for a 2 month course, and i get clear as fuck

Don't try accutane without having tried other things first, it's quite a strong treatment with side effects.

Try Adapalene cream (I think it's sold under Differing over the counter in the US) for 3 months. I had mild to moderate acne and it cured it. Just be aware that for the first month of using it the acne will get much worse, so I would suggest doing it when you have vacations if you go to college.

Good luck.

Use the acne.org program.

is that cheekie during her first tren cycle?

Been using this stuff in the shower every day for around three months, went from having at least three spots on my face at all times to one every other week. I drink a lot of milk and work in a dusty warehouse so that could be contributing.

I'm 25. Tried other cleaning stuff in the past that didn't work for me so I'd just given up for years.

advocate.nyc.gov/landlord-watchlist/worst-landlords

This killed my face acne

Back acne is still bad. Such is the price of being high test.

>advocate.nyc.gov/landlord-watchlist/worst-landlords
All these Jewish names...

Whoops wrong link.
acne.org/regimen.html

Veeky Forums has a skincare general up most of the time

Here's the pastebin
pastebin.com/PArDyf2G

It covers general stuff but there's a lot about acne in there.

Eat with olive oil and put olive oil on your face for 15 minutes every night before bed.

DO NOT USE SKIN CLEARING PRODUCTS.

They will strip your skin of natural oils and cause it to overcompensate, increasing acne. That's like smoking shisha to help curb nicotine cravings and quit cigs.

Don't eat chocolate or any fats, except olive oil.

You can have skim milk

pastebin confirms that milk products are horrible for your skin

Epsom salt/dead sea salt bath

accutane prescription is worth it, but it also makes you feel depressed kinda.

reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/5i9o5t/how_to_destroy_acne_without_accutane_comprehensive/

roaccutane, seriously the only thing that actually works

why do people choose to do things the hard way when the magic pills already exist? Just get the fucking Accutane script faggots.

I have taken it 5 times already for the full dose and it changed my brain and also had a negative effect on my health. But that is the point, somehow bad liver values are correlated with nice skin. My doctor and I came to that conclusion. So if you eat loads of fatty almonds but those with the good fat, it should have the same effect. Don't do that without checking your blood every few weeks. You could also add Omega 3 pills if that is not enough.

Roaccutane only helped for 1 year approximately, so for me it was useless. Also look at those people with liver cancer, they turn yellow and die with the nicest skin ever.

Eh, depends on the person desu. I noticed that diary doesn't affect my breakouts all that much after I cut down on them, I get annoying breakouts if I eat greasy stuff however. At the end of the day the only advice you can give is eat healthy.

Tons of possible reasons for it, you willhave to experiment for a bit.

is vegan meme but you might be lactose intolerant. Could try cutting dairy for a while, see if that helps.

If you eat like shit in general, lots of junk food and soda, stop doing that.

I'm sure you have good hygiene, but just checking - wash your face and hair often. Change your pillowcase often.

If none of the above helps, then go get some meds. I know nothing about that so I can't rec any.

i still drink about 1L of milk a day so the dairy thing is definitely a meme

Are you retarded? Do you not realise that peoples bodies are different? Just because it didn't work for you doesn't mean it's not worth trying for someone else.

Try things in this order:
>Eat healthy
>Benzoil Peroxide (you can get it in pharmacies without a prescription)
>If nothing works, time to get a prescription for accutane

Accutane is not as bad as people make it seem. Tried it myself, and it worked great with few side effects.

Clean your bed often
Sleep on a clean towel
Wash your face when oily, but not all the time
Don't take overly hot or cold showers
Keep your skin moisturized
Don't eat like shit, try a Paleo diet.

I dunno, faggot. I don't have acne. I just linked to a post that is popular on the web.

Also, accutane is linked to permanent, irreversible erectile dysfunction. So perhaps you could try washing your god damn face before taking pills that will make you bald and infertile.

Isn't accutaine synthetic vitamin a? Why not try vitamin a

get this disgusting thing off my catalog please

youtube.com/watch?v=6b9QAr77p3k

helped me quite a lot. I still have a little bit but overall 95% is gone and it keeps getting better.

Go tanning once a week. The UV light JUSTS the bacteria's DNA.

nice link, Veeky Forumsggot