WHEN WILL WRISTLETS LEARN?

I see a lot of bullshit on this page about manlets, dicklets and tfw no gf. Let me tell you something, the only thing that matters is if you have 9" or greater wrists and can pull 5 plates or more. If you can't, you are asking to be left for an alpha male with a greater capability to create AND destroy.

Do you think you pull with your wrists? Because my wrists are smaller than my dick and I still pull over 5 pl8s.

It's not necessary to pull five pl8s do what you can, but the reality is that if you have less than 9" wrists you cannot truly be considered an alpha male. I admire your perseverance even though it will ultimately be futile.

I think you're just dyel pussy trying to start shit, that's why you thought 5pl8s is some impressive near impossible shit. lmoa at your life tbf

I deadlift 6 plates for reps mate. I think 5 plates is the BARE minimum. Not the end goal.

I pull over 5pl8 with 4.5" wrists.
Enjoy forever looking like a village peasant who just got off his donkey.

I pull 8 pl8ts with no wrists. Pl0x get on my lvl

I can deadlift 7 plates for reps while having only 6" wrists, nice try m8

Have fun having your woman have MY big wristed babies

are they natty?

It is a 100% natty sport

>9" or greater wrists
Haha, Americans.

Something you want to say bitch?

100%

Yeah, you're American so all your words can be safely disregarded.

Spotto was natty bro

I wasn't being ironic.
Spoto has competed in tested federations. He is natty.

Haha, another poor.

>l-let me see your h-hand
>ah nice nails
>t-thank you
>y-you'r're welcome sempai

LMAO have fun in the Paris Cuckcord. Have fun allowing China to assrape the environment for the next twenty years while they control 95% of the market for rare earths essential to your renewable energy. Have fun not being USA ALPHA WRISTLORDS.

Why do huge guys like this always have fuck ugly girls desu?

They don't senpai. They get the girls looking for that primal, big wristed, neanderthalic dong

>think being a wristlet is bad

try being a taintlet

Elaborate

nobody cares how much you deadlift except your gay gym buddy and unless you're elite level powerlifter, so ye

Except my gym buddy is actually your mom but only for cardio sessions.