Yeah, I used to work out when I was your age too

>Yeah, I used to work out when I was your age too.
>Used to naturally bench 315lbs on my warm up set
>Work has been keeping me busy and fat now though

>100% soy body.

>a thread died for this

This isn't a personal blog, faggot.

this is everyone with whom I work with going into Al Bundy mode talking about their glory days. What's worse is that they feel qualified to give me lifting advice despite all of them looking like complete shit.

>wagecucks think this won't happen to them

>being such a pathetic dyel loser to the point that even fatass coworkers don't want to make shit up about their glory days of listing

32 y/o wagecuck IT Sysadmin here.
Liftan for the last 2 years after a 5 year hiatus.
I won't let it happen anymore.

This. You cant be a career Man and lift rigorously at the same Time. It's not possible.

Fucking wagelets. Should have studied something useful in college and gotten a salaried position.

>he picked a career instead of chasing the ascension through aestheticism
the Jews got you good huh

>can't even do 3 workouts a week

Daily reminder you haven't made it until you have a salaried job with flexible office hours

I always look at people like this with a sorrowful look - like looking at a quadriplegic and trying to be nice about it.

I think it just angers them even more.

>all these kids with desk jobs saying they're tired

kek get this guys hahaha

Meanwhile he's on six figures whilst you take cold showers, repeat affirmations and do no fap until you relapse during the night and you have to stealthily put the sheets into the wash so your mom doesn't see it.

What's the point of earning six figs if you're just going to die a fatass dyel?

All of this lmao.

>G-guys, I can totally be a manager at a big firm while still going to the gym despite the soul crushing responsabilities and insane hours I'm clocking for my job

You retards are so fucking deluded about life, just how young is the average Veeky Forums poster exactly? Jesus fuck.

I'm a nurse. Work every day and still find time to lift four times a week.

>I'm a nurse. Work every day
Holy fuck, why? How much do you even earn. I'm nurse too but i work 3-4 days a week on average.

>tfw city salary
>Tfw lift 5x a week
>Run 3x a week
>12 hour shifts, sometimes 14 (not counting OT
>Home gym masterrace
>Tfw there's a gym in the precinct im currently in

If you're dedicated to something, you'll find a way.
Of course dyels like you won't understand but whatever

My boss never works more than 8 hours a day unless there's a huge ass project going on. Get a better job than cashier at Walmart.

I only work four days too. I thought it was implied since that's the standard workweek.

>tfw have both solid career, living with gf, lifting 6 days a week
all of this will be gone if i get her pregnant ;_;

Bitch maybe I won't become Arnold but I will make more money than you. You can go to the gym and work with good time management anyway.

don't disrespect soy boi

Get a vasectomy you silly bear.

Also start your own company, dump ur gf, and live the life of a playboy in NYC. There's really no better life goal.

Priorities are what determine if youre fit or not
Stress and obligations affect your priorities