Dating a woman that weighs more than 120 lbs

>dating a woman that weighs more than 120 lbs

>2017
>dating a woman

daily reminder that fucking women and not having a relationship with them is the final redpill

>Dating anyone ever if you're over the age of 18

Enjoy chads leftovers. Chad was fucking your gf when he was 16 and then he moved onto another 10/10 after he got tired of your gf.

>Being able to have sex with attractive women without dating them and lying to them

Get a load of these chads over here.

>being a bf whilst not being able to 2/3/4/5

implying any of you virgins even speak to women. kek righttt.

and men guessing women's weight is like women guessing men's height. if they're less than 180lbs, chances are you won't be able to tell how much they weight unless you see it on the scale yourself.

>dating a woman under 6'4

>under 180 you can't tell
Is this a fucking joke? 180 is literally obese for most women

>dating a woman
get outside and enjoy summer normie

fatties can always lose weight, people cant gain height

the door is over there you mong

not if they have big tits and an ass. I agree with that user, boobs and ass can make it seem like they weigh less, especially if you see a thin waist.

this is how I know Veeky Forums has never seen a woman's body in real life.

>tfw my BMI would be 17.2 at 120
That's too underweight

what are you even saying? kek

show us the picture of what you consider 180lb for a girl

implying you can tell the difference between 160 and 180. I know this isn't 180, but this is what I mean.

>Dating a woman heavier than your OHP 1RM.

M8 180 is literally an obese BMI on the average woman, I know the average American woman is overweight so it can be hard to recognize if you live in some bumfuck part of the country but it's really fucking recognizable if you're not a redneck

for once I agree with OP

>gf weights 110 lbs
She told me she wants to get down to 100, but I like the way she looks right now

>op wouldn't date her because she's 180 pounds

this is what I mean you homos

>dating girls over the age of 14
enjoy your used goods and sagging body

Chubby chasers hiding under the """thicc""" meme

Natascha, my love

60 LBS OF PUSSY AND ASS

>21 yearold virgin that never had a gf
>manage to get one by what i can only describe as destiny
>19 y/o gf is 5'8 125lbs with every prefered trait i would want in a woman
>natural black hair, big dark green eyes, adorable face and smile, perfect body, flat belly, paired with a pair of perfect tits and a nice ass
>im a 6'3, 205lbs, tanned, manly looking autist
>spill my spaghetti infornt of her all the time and she knows how stupid i am when it comes to women, but i fucking love her and am trying my beat
>doesnt mind at all, finds it cute and tells me she will stick by my side
>was telling her parents about me before we even started dating
>telling all her friends about me and she does it in such a way that everyone can see how happy she is
>told me i make her happy
>told me her sister absolutely loves me because of the way my gf talks about me and that she started calling me brother in law (there's a short term for that here)
>gf says she's in the for the long run
>i can imagine my life with her
>happiest ive ever been

I just had to brag a bit since i never do it irl. Its funny how one person can turn your life around.

It's going to hurt so hard when that comes crashing down. And with a girl that age, it almost certainly will at some point.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

Fourth gril is perfect

Except for that horrible "Ellen" dyke haircut, maybe.

this isn't related to the topic at all? god you didn't even need to say you were an autist, because it's fucking obvious.

this honestly.

How is it not. OP is making fun of people dating women over 120lbs and my gf weighs 125lbs, as i mentioned in my post.

>dating womanlets

both of these. this isn't your blog dude.

I was referring to body but agreed
>I'd still put penor in vagoo

I'm happy for you user you made it
Post pics of your body so i can know what bitches like

I wouldn't mind dating a tall big boned girl. There was one in my class and she was pretty cute

>Veeky Forums has never seen a woman's body in real life.
yeah dude, every woman in real life that is 180lbs looks like this
youre a fucking idiot basicly

Yeah, I had a fuckbuddy for a while who was 5'4" 185 and well into the unpleasant zone of thicc. Literally the only time she looked good was when she was crammed into a corset so all you could see was her tits. And the legs, dear god the legs.

I deliberately looked at the wall while having sex. I'm not fucking her anymore and it actually feels better.

Might not be the best opinion to have but I'd rather stay a virgin than fuck a disgusting girl. I've had a bunch of opportunities but I never went for it. How do you even get hard when looking at her?

>unpleasant zone of thicc
>unpleasant
>thicc
Choose one

that's not what I was saying friend-o, I was saying women have different proportions depending on height/weight, and not every woman at 180 looks like a whale. And that if you put a 5'4, 5'7, and 6 ft women who all weigh 180 in the same room, I doubt Veeky Forums would be able to guess they all weigh 180. Because yes, at 5'4, a 180 lb woman would be fat, but a 6ft woman at 180 with decent proportions would probably have people thinking she weighed less.

>how do you get hard
By not being gay
Nothing wrong with fucking some ugly pussy during a dry spell, fat chicks can feel pretty fuckin good too

I have unfortunate news for you..."thicc" girls only look good when they are gym rats. The other ones are gonna take off a pair of spanks before bed and you're going regret your misguided fetish. Cellulite is not good for boners.

I'm a tit man, which is how the attraction originally took off. That was back when she was even bigger but at least wasn't 50% loose skin by bodyweight and had MASSIVE tits.
My dick still responds to grinding, and if I try hard, I can psyche myself out long enough for a solid 10-15 minute fuck. After that though, I start going soft and I know I'm pretty much finished. Lately the sex has become an unpleasant chore, but the girl has gone and fallen for me so extracting myself from this mess is going to require some real gymnastics on my part and probably won't be a clean break.

This is in contrast to when I was dating a 105 lb, 5'3" toned qt, who I smashed for 4 hours straight before I was even Veeky Forums.

Sex is psychological for men at least as much as it is for women.

>cellulite is not good for boners

That's where youre wrong kiddo

"it was too good to last"
and you know who said that?
you user..in the future. Life comes crashing down hard user and the only question will be whether or not you'll be able to lift your way out of it.

Only if you're a disgusting degenerate. Your pic is way too much ass. I like my girls looking like Eva Ellington, at least in the body as much as possible.

>2017
>not lifting to nail and bail fatties to feel in control for once

never gonna make it

Fuck off kid. Big ass and tits with a flat stomach is literally the only thing to care about in this world.

To each their own. I like skinny flat girls

I feel like I've graduated from this phase, after two or three they just do nothing for me psychologically. I find it FAR more rewarding to nail an 8/10 or up just one time than to have sex with a fatty 10 times. Once you have insane hot sex with a girl that actually makes you want to lick her entire body, nothing else comes close.

Biology makes us want genetic superiority, and no amount of coping will kill this instinct.

Let me guess, they also have a small penis?

>with a flat stomach
That's the kicker right there. Those are rare, much moreso than typical fatties with big asses and tits and stomachs to boot...and plenty of cellulite.

I consider big tits but medium ass and washboard abs to be patrician tier, but to each his own I guess.

those girls are disgusting. 4 and 5 are fuckable but too tall for girls

LONDON?

I wouldn't mind futas with 10" cocks but traps are not attractive in my opinion

>seeing a fatty for frequent sex
>she is a total nympho
>wants me to bang her in the kitchen one night
>pull down her skirt to hit it from behind
>hit with an instant wall of the most concentrated shit smell I've ever encountered
>literally go full mouthbreather for the next five minutes

I'm so done with this "thicc" meme. I just want a clean girl that smells good.

Yeah I mean very few guys are advocating girls with torso fat. Best thing to do if you really love a woman is have the fat sucked out of her stomach and injected into her ass.

I would inject it into her tits, but hey man I'm down with the concept

Sadly I'm not rich enough to afford surgery for myself, much less some semen demon.

Yeah I said a woman you love. It's an investment. Mine paid for it herself, but I know fit has a thing against successful women.

no homo, futas are girls

*I* don't have a thing against successful women. Shit, if I could get a sugar momma, I'd be all in.

FAT != THICC
The term thicc has been misused so much by Veeky Forums because fatties would call themselves thicc to make themselves feel better.
If a girl is fat, don't call her thicc
MAkE THICC GREAT AGAIN

People on Veeky Forums call fat girls thicc too because they don't want to accept that they are losers banging ugly fat girls

MUH

Make an effort on dating sites. We just moved to the beach for her job and I haven't bothered to do anything but lift and take care of her for 6 months. She's had about $30k of boobs/ass/tummy work in Beverly Hills. Life is good.

Eh, I don't know if any amount of effort could net me something like that. The trouble is while my body is good by normie standards my face is 5/10 at best. Girls who get to know me usually fall for me but the trouble is getting them to meet up in the first place.

Have you considered roiding?

>too tall for girls

Yeah sure thing, manlet

Absolutely not. I'm satisfied with a natty physique and if a girl isn't then she's not the type I would want anyway.

Oh. Yeah you're doomed with that attitude.

Realistically I can't afford gear anyway, and if I could I would have no idea where to get it.

Disgusting

Indeed, the degenerates are out in force in 2017

Good job user.

Don't listen to these other jaded anons.

As long as you always treat her like you are during your "honey moon" phase, she won't leave you.

The guys and girls that get dumped and/or cheated on are usually the same ones that stopped giving the same effort as they did at the start of the relationship.

If you continue to treat her right, spoil her, fuck her good and eat her pussy and be loyal to her, I guarantee she's yours for life.

>Somehow women not being virgins is a bad thing

Hey, looser. The 17th century called, they want their ideals back.

Good luck finding an adult woman sub 45lbs.

In the past 2 weeks I've banged 11 different woman.
>5 Chubby
>3 Thicc
>2 Fit
>1 Skeltor
Pussy doesn't have a face friendos.

>not liking T H I C C women

Are you of the gays?

You mean you jerked off to those types of women right, user?

>Not being able to differentiate between thicc and overweight