Why do you guys say that losing weight is "physic" and equals the "first law of thermodynamics"?

Why do you guys say that losing weight is "physic" and equals the "first law of thermodynamics"?

Other urls found in this thread:

evolutionarypsychiatry.blogspot.com/2010/08/your-brain-on-ketones.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this one of those threads where we can post anything because OP is obviously stupid?

Stop shilling for moose.

COAL BURNER

> Looks good with make-up
> Looks good without make-up
> Lifts
> Thicc
Truelly wife material of the century.

What's the story behind this picture?

Black guy is hugging her. Manlet!

It's not, losing weight is all about controlling insulin levels in your blood - CARBS ARE KILLERS PEOPLE.

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

pls respond

You forgot the part where she's a whore.

The first law of thermodynamics states that energy cannot be created nor destroyed.

In Brainlet terms... If you aren't losing weight it's because you're eating too much. You wont gain 2 grams of body weight consuming 1 gram of food. If you were, that would be a violation of the first law of thermodynamics that I just outlined.

That being said, the level at which you retain the energy of the food being consumed is directly related to the food itself. A calorie of refined sugar in apple juice will behave much differently than a calorie found in a whole apple due to the fiber.

In Brainlet terms... Don't eat trash that contains refined sugar...

99% of/fit/ wont be able to answer that and will rrspond with meme answers like
>is this bait
>read the sticky
Kek

user calories act the same no matter where they come from, it's the rest of the stuff that's important.

"calories in calories out brah"

Who is moose?

no they don't, different insulin responses, which can affect weight retention and metabolism

Stop posting niggerwhores

Le Sigh

oldfag detected

nice spicecat

Black guys are hard to see against a black background.

>dont post lemon shit here

Can you guys please give me a real answer? Why is she BLACKED?

See

NOT MOOSE YOU ASSHOLW

rude

you're afraid you wont measure up eh?

>shilling
shilling implies SELLING a PRODUCT, dumbass

that's a trap.

lmao no it's not

really? because I ate a surplus on keto, barely exercised, and still lost a shitton of weight

becuase losing weight improves your "physique" and that the first law of thermodynamics is "eat big to get big c'mon"

what hes saying is that 1 gram of sugar by itself will spike insulin, while that same gram of sugar will result in less insulin when consumed with fiber, as in a fruit. so the source actually is important, as in the rest of the nutrients taken in at the same time.

doubtful. though turning fat into glucose via ketones or however the fuck your brain is able to survive on ketosis, is very inefficient. so while you're taking in more calories, youre wasting more calories processing it to fit the needs of your body i.e. your brain can only burn glucose as fuel. similarly, protein is practically never used as an energy source i.e. calories, it is almost exclusively used as a building material for body tissues

evolutionarypsychiatry.blogspot.com/2010/08/your-brain-on-ketones.html

what i read is that because glucose is more exciteable to the brain, it is worse for people with seizures, though normal people obviously dont have this problem. i also doubt the claim that babies spend a lot of time in ketosis since human breast milk is relatively high in sugar and even cows milk, i would think, would be enough to prevent ketosis in adults

i also believe the keto diet can be very beneficial, but not as a permanent eating habit, especially in the hormonal aspect. unless you have seizures, thats another thing entirely

fuck this bitch. she burnt the coal.

Ignore her and sage.

more like best fuck of the century.

To be waifu i must see pussy first.

Well she could be a whore, but imagine the Kids with this Beauty, strong, handsome... well one of them black

Who is this?

Stacey Gwen

pic related it's moose when she was 14
enjoy your aids

why did you flip that image vertically?

now you dun goofed. Consequences will never be the same

>vertically

horizontally*
why?
wtf happened to the smirkfu? The time hit her like a ton of bricks