Why is it considered cool to smoke?

Why is it considered cool to smoke?

You literally are just standing there basically screaming "LOOK AT ME I AM ADDICTED TO SUBSTANCES AND HAVE NO SELF CONTROL"

Cigarette smokers are babies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TrrlQc4xvmE?t=3m30s
thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/03/21/american-smokers-and-income-charted/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The only time being a smoker is somewhat acceptable or understandable is when someone started smoking as a young kid and stayed addicted.

It's cool because losers like you think it isn't. Smoking will always be cool and you're just jealous.

It's "cool" to some people because it shows you aren't some pussy who's afraid to die painfully

Yes, it is considered cool to smoke.
This reason probably accounts for 90% of people who take up smoking.
You can't control history and culture.

It's the same as bullying. Everyone knows it's cool but because it is bad they denounce it.

>he isn't /non-addictive personality master race/ and can't enjoy a social smoke here and there without succumbing to addiction

lmao

I'm sure some would happily smoke to piss you off.

It's not. The only people who consider smoking "cool" are smokers and children.

>b-but it's fun with friends!

You're literally the type of guy that would jump off a bridge if your friends asked. Faggot.

The same can be said of everything used for pleasure rather than purpose.

Smoke allows for an interesting visual medium
youtu.be/TrrlQc4xvmE?t=3m30s

This desu, nothing like watching a really slow car wreck.

dang, all that willpower strain because you can't control "addiction" makes you really bitter, huh?

>damaging yourself to make someone mad

lmao

smoking is the most attractive casual thing you can do with your hands

looking at your phone isnt aesthetic
smelling your fingers inst aesthetic
its all about doing shit with your hand man

holding a beer
cracking your knuckles
a female checking her nails

putting your hands in your pocket just inst ass aesthetic, still better then leaving both hands like noodles doing absolutely nothing

Smoking is objectively bad, even in moderation. How can you talk about lack of willpower when you succumb to peer pressure whenever your friends want to smoke?

Smoking feels great, especially when you're drunk. Why would you even try to resist that?

>smoker and drinker
Ngmi

This. I quit regularly smoking 2 years ago, but sometimes I'll ask for one when out with friends.

except it's not succumbing to pressure. it's possible to make conscious decisions for yourself, under your own agency. I've turned down smokes countless times because i didn't want to smoke, but also i can decide when i want to, and that's that. never falls into "addiction" or "peer pressure"

t. addict

DAILY REMINDER SMOKING MARKS YOU AS LOWER MIDDLE CLASS AND TURKS

thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/03/21/american-smokers-and-income-charted/

tfw already a Turk.
whats stopping me now ?

Don't be a lower class Turk